Problem in chapter 9.

donchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By donchipotle

So the part where I'm supposed to meet Olivia behind the diner is happening. One problem. I apparently don't have the key to unlock the gate to get to the meeting place. Talking to Olivia before the time doesn't help as she just says to meet her behind the diner. I do not know why I don't have the key, all I know is that this is a significant problem. Is there any way to fix this or do I have to restart or something. Because that would be awful.

Avatar image for deactivated-58c3985c661d1
deactivated-58c3985c661d1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 3

you are talking about deadly premonitions, i presume. Did you try opening the gate and it doesn't work? Or you just don't see the key in your inventory?

donchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By donchipotle

Don't know why this was put into General Discussion, since I made it in the Deadly Premonition forum. So, move it, please?

Tiwi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Tiwi
@VelvetLore04: it 's a bug. both of the things. you need to restart... I'm sorry for your loss
Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Vinchenzo

You're going to have to stop getting stuck if I'm going to borrow it! Bastard!

donchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By donchipotle
@arab_prince said:
" you are talking about deadly premonitions, i presume. Did you try opening the gate and it doesn't work? Or you just don't see the key in your inventory? "

I tried opening the gate and York said it was locked. So I tried going inside and talking to Olivia but she just said to meet her tonight. @Vinchenzo said:
" You're going to have to stop getting stuck if I'm going to borrow it! Bastard! "

Well I don't know why it happened! I clearly saw the scene and got the screen where I got the key! And now I don't have it!@tiwi said:
" @VelvetLore04: it 's a bug. both of the things. you need to restart... I'm sorry for your loss "

Motherfuck. I'm suddenly no longer in the mood.