Read for actual title because this title isnt long enough sadly.

darkspirit138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By darkspirit138

Ok, so basically, me and my friend (lukeyk on giantbomb) want to swap games. We both have PS3s, and we were thinking Prototype and INfamous. However, we arent entirely sure about whether to do it-at least, Im not. Are these games too good to just be lends to another person? Are there other games that should be traded over? Ill tell you if I have the game already, or if he does. Cheers!

EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By EpicSteve

So like are you both just borrowing each others games? No problem with that it seems. 

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

Please don't use non-descriptive thread titles like that to con people into clicking on the topic.  It is annoying to other people, and gets replies like this one that is not constructive to you. Everyone loses. You could have easily summarised it as something along the lines of "Trading Games with a Friend".

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By End_Boss

This topic is dumb and you should feel bad about yourself.

EDIT: I also want my 15 seconds back, with interest.

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Vinchenzo

Well here's the thing.

Protoype costs $60. inFAMOUS costs $60. And if you're swapping then you will be getting the game back, so I don't see how value affects the swap. In other words you didn't need to make a thread.
darkspirit138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By darkspirit138
@MattyFTM: Sorry about that, its just that if I had put down 'Trading with a friend' it could have implied something else. In all fairness, some people will be thinking along your lines and decide NOT to click it.

However, I did try to put down "Are there any better games than Infamous or Prototype to trade with a friend on the PS3?" but obviously it was too long.
darkspirit138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By darkspirit138
@End_Boss said:
" This topic is dumb and you should feel bad about yourself.EDIT: I also want my 15 seconds back, with interest. "
I apologise for any inconvinience caused. However, that really isnt an answer. What I really dont understand is why you just dont ignore the thread instead of writing something completely irrelevant and pointless.
Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Stang
@darkspirit138 said:
" @End_Boss said:
" This topic is dumb and you should feel bad about yourself.EDIT: I also want my 15 seconds back, with interest. "
I apologise for any inconvinience caused. However, that really isnt an answer. What I really dont understand is why you just dont ignore the thread instead of writing something completely irrelevant and pointless. "
Simple.....because it is the internet. If you leave an opening to get attacked, you will.

Do you 2 live in close proximity? If not, just rent the damn game....save yourself from the stress.
darkspirit138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By darkspirit138
@Stang: Maybe. I dunno, where I live at the moment (Wallington, England) it seems that everywhere that has those two games rent it pretty damn expensive, and I dont no how long I am going to keep INfamous/Prototype, and if my friend buys one, I could always just ask him for it again.
Pazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By Pazy

There is no value when you swap with a friend, but to save each other hastle try and trade with games with a roughtly equal time commitment. I.E. dont swap Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion for Portal. But apart from that, its your freind so value dosent matter.