Remember Galerians?

Avatar image for thundar_the_barbarian
Thundar_the_Barbarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Did anyone else play Galerians for the PS1? I really loved that game but it didn't really catch on.... I know there was a crappy sequel but I never had the chance to play it. I would love to see a remake of it but that is doubtful. What game would you like to see an updated version of?

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By toowalrus

I totally don't remember it. Then again, I never had a PS1. So yeah, if they remake it, I'll play it. What could it hurt?

zitosilva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By zitosilva

I remember I thought it was prettu dense and dark back then, when I was younger. Like constantly injecting yourself or that doctor's skin melting. It was a cool game back then, but I doubt it holds up nowadays.

bulletclip6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By bulletclip6

I had that game. it was acually pretty good. I was on disk 1 and i then i left it at my cousins house, and haven't seen it since.

vidiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By vidiot

Defiantly a game to look into/track down for the uninitiated. A good (albit sometimes cheap) survival horror game that focused on using psychic powers, and injecting drugs into you neck. Throw in an equally bizarre and oppressing atmosphere with story to boot and you have yourself memorable game.

They made a sequel called Galerians: Ash on the Ps2. Never played it.

The first game was made into a CG movie. 

Thundar_the_Barbarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I remember hearing about the movie but never tracked it down. I thought they used a bunch of the cut-scenes from the game in the actual film. Am I right? I'd be interested in playing through it again with some other people a la "Game club" (on Rebel FM) to see other peoples thoughts. Any takers?

prinny_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By prinny_god

galerians ash was the name of the 2nd one and birdman was in it

gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By gunswordfist
vidiot said:
"Defiantly a game to look into/track down for the uninitiated. A good (albit sometimes cheap) survival horror game that focused on using psychic powers, and injecting drugs into you neck. Throw in an equally bizarre and oppressing atmosphere with story to boot and you have yourself memorable game.They made a sequel called Galerians: Ash on the Ps2. Never played it.The first game was made into a CG movie.  "
I saw that movie on MTV. It was pretty cool. I definitely got to check out the game.
Thundar_the_Barbarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let me know what you think when you track it down. I'm sure you can find it on ebay on the cheap cheap.

gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By gunswordfist

I'll probably get it from Goozex.