JonnyAvacado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By JonnyAvacado

Hey Guys,

Wow its been a while huh??  I explain all in the video so definitely check it out if you want!  Also, when I re-watched this I noticed that there is an excessive amount of profanity in the video....so no change from my regular video blogs I guess.

Enjoy!

JonnyAvacado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By JonnyAvacado

Hey Guys,

Wow its been a while huh??  I explain all in the video so definitely check it out if you want!  Also, when I re-watched this I noticed that there is an excessive amount of profanity in the video....so no change from my regular video blogs I guess.

Enjoy!

eric_buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By eric_buck

My sister actually just had the same surgery, according to her it was horrible, although she's a wimp lol. I always find the Tiger Woods games enjoyable.... Anyways, awesome blog!

raddevon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By raddevon
@JonnyAvacado: This is the first of your video blogs I have watched, and I really enjoy the casual conversational style. Great job. Keep up the good work! I'm going to friend you so I don't miss any.
c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By c1337us

Hey I agree with raddevon you defintely have a watchable blog style. Been thinking about picking up Tiger Woods because I don't have any Wiimotion plus yet so its good to hear some more positive feed back for it.

JonnyAvacado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By JonnyAvacado

Thanks so much for the kind comments guys!  Its definitely appreciated!  @C1337us : You will not be disappointed with Tiger Woods 10 with the WiiMotion Plus, amazing game bro.

Rezzolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Rezzolution

Great vlog like always, man. I've always been pretty intimidated by Ninja Gaiden, but given your enthusiasm towards em I might have to give them a second shot.

xero273

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By xero273

lol your giantbomb status finally came true!!! Dude, in preparation for Sigma 2, we should do Ninja Gaiden 2 run this weekend.
JonnyAvacado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By JonnyAvacado

@Xero273  Sounds like a fanfuckingtastic idea brother!!  I am definitely game for that...

xShR3Dx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By xShR3Dx

Muramasa is sweet, I finshed Kisuke's story but havent finshed the girls yet because I have been watching to much Dragon Ball Z. 
I totaly agree the 360 controller is so much better for games like NG and DMC. 
Mentor is fucking insain, I couldent even beat the 4th level on it.

DBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By DBoy

So much swearing! My Christian ears!
Chardonnay is amazing. Love me some of that once in a while. Might even pick some up over the weekend.
Sorry to hear about the ACL bro, hope that thing doesn't hurt so much now.
Shadow Complex absolutely blew me away. I never expected it to, but damn... really enjoyed it.
I have Tiger Woods 10 on the 360, but I can imagine how much fun it must be on the Wii.
I was exactly like you for Batman: AA, I didn't want it at all when they announced it, but then one of my buddies actually pitched it to me and I ended up buying it. I do not regret my decision one bit. Awesome game and one of my favorites so far this year.
Not at all interested in Muramasa, so I won't comment.  Same for Ninja Gaiden Sigma.
Agree with you on the whole 360 vs PS3 controller issue though. I really cannot get used to the PS3 controller, especially when it comes to shooters.

DeVeAn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By DeVeAn

I can see what ya mean on the controllers. For me I only had a ps2 some games like DMC I am just so used to the PS controller. But NG2S does feel a little weird on ps3 I have to admit.

darro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#12  Edited By darro

Man you can you swear! :P  But you should hear me when a game annoys the hell out of me, it will put you to shame perhaps. 

I commend you for being able to beat games like Ninja Gaiden because I can't for the life of me get past the third boss in NG II no matter how many times I try and tis on the Normal difficulty.  I did beat NGB though, which was tough but whoever can beat those games on Master Ninja is something else.

I will be getting Muramasa once it comes over to these shores in November and sure I will enjoy it no doubt.  Loved Arkham Asylum and one of my favourite games of this year.  Just the presentation of that game was excellent and the combat system while quite cool, has its faults (combo counter goes way too quick at times).

I always have preferred the Xbox controller over the PS one once I got my hands on one since it just felt more comfortable to me in my hand and it is definitely the ideal controller for shooters no doubt.  

Good to see you back on the vblog scene again.

JonnyAvacado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By JonnyAvacado

@ Shred - Awesome stuff man, I was watching some box sets of DBZ the other night too man.  Love that stuff.  Let me know if you need a hand with NG2, no worries at all!

@DBoy - Thanks Denis, the knee should be all better soon!  Yeah Batman AA really threw me, wasn't expecting it to be as good as it is... I hear you on the PS3 Controller, its awful for certain games.

@DeVeAn - Yeah I didnt have a problem with it back in the day for DMC1 so maybe the 360 controller has just spoiled me...who knows..haha

@Darro - Haha, yeah I hear you man, I can definitely swear alot from time to time...If you beat NGB, thats definitely an achievement in itself...IMHO NGB is tougher than NG2, at least when it comes to Karma Runs.
You will enjoy Muramasa, absolutely enjoyable game!

Thanks for the kind words dude!

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#14  Edited By Claude

With the new update on the Wii, I could see how much I played games on the Nintendo Channel. Tiger Woods 09 timed in at 261 hours. Tiger Woods 10, I'm around 140 hours. I haven't had time to play as much online, and I'm only ranked 250th with a 42-12 record in simultaneous play, 125th in Live Tournaments. That sucks about your knee, kind of like real life Tiger Woods, even the same knee. When you get better, maybe we can hook up online.

Nice to see you back take care.

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#15  Edited By lordofultima

Nothing wrong with not drinking you know! If you drink a beer every day for a year you're going to put on like 15 pounds! Think about it.

gearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#16  Edited By gearhead

Good video blog as they always are. :P
Had to add you as a friend again just so your blogs will show up on my blog feed.

ISmoochyI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#17  Edited By ISmoochyI

welcome back bro, i know where you're coming from on PGA 10. I literally played that game nonstop for a month...good shit. 
hope that knee heals up fast

JonnyAvacado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By JonnyAvacado

@ LOU  Haha, yeah I probably would have put on 50 pounds if that were true, my metabolism is really kick ass though.  Never lets me down!

@Gearhead Thanks dude, no worries about that friend request, there are still some people that I have added that don't show up on my feed, sucks...

@Smoochy, Thanks buddy.  Knee is getting better little by little, only a matter of time.  Can't wait, because PGA Tour is calling my name.

@Claude  Yeah man, we should definitely get some online going when my knee is back to peak operation.  Thanks again man!