Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

No Caption Provided

vgleaks: Rumor: Resident Evil 7 reveal at E3 2013

vgleaks doesn't mention where they got this shit. What? The fuck? What?.

.. Old RE font. Displaced slogan, like a shadow. Background shadow-thing looks like a.. red-blood-cell? And well right, the 7. Both tips are curvy, evil black evil-ness.

Firstly, I would like to remark something: the picture has high chances to be a fake. Be extremely careful with this draft poster.

And yo, It doesn't seem Capcom hired David Jaffe.. I think. Right?

Anyway, fake? Shit, I don't know. I do remember Capcom saying that the next RE release would be somewhat of a reboot.

Fake? Thoughts.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

Will there be a Resident Evil 7? Yeah, probably. Is this a real poster for it? I highly doubt it.

TyCobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

I don't care when it comes out, but if it does, it better fucking be Survival Horror. 4 was a great game and I loved it, but wish it never happened since we ended up with 5 and 6 after it. Wish Sam Beckett would hurry his ass up and fix that past.

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That 7 is way to normal to be real.

laserbolts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I see no giraffes in this poster. Fake.

Clonedzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didnt ask for this.

plop1920

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By plop1920

:D

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

Well, it does say on the poster that it's incomplete. I believe the final version will look more like this:

No Caption Provided

Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Avatar image for maskedarcstrike
maskedarcstrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@laserbolts said:

Well, it does say on the poster that it's incomplete. I believe the final version will look more like this:

No Caption Provided

All it needs is a bj.

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#12  Edited By Blu3V3nom07

All I want is a direct spiritual sequel/successor to RE1. Scary as fuck.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49e9175da37
deactivated-5e49e9175da37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fuck dudes just give it a fucking break already.

I love RE4 and even RE5 on pure gameplay levels. The stop-and-shoot gameplay loop is so singular, it creates really outstanding and unique gameplay scenarios. RE6 completely fucked that up (and Revelaitons didn't help).

You know okay fine. Make RE7. I don't give a fuck what you do with those characters or the storyline anymore. Just give me the original unique gunplay from RE4 and the first few hours of RE5.

psylah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

RES7DEN7 EV7L

(The last L is actually an upside-down seven)

scroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How well did 6 sell? It makes sense to me since Capcom have been playing it very safe over the last few years.

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey guys not sure if you know but RE:Revelations is kinda..blah

McTangle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dixavd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#18  Edited By Dixavd

Everyone knows they are going to make a reboot and call it "RE Resident Evil" and make Leon a short-haired teenager, and reviews will be good but loads of people will still hate it.

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

I really doubt that's real and really hope it's not because them cranking out new RE games is not what they need. They need to step back and re evaluate what's goin on with that franchise. I'm in the minority of opinions on re6 but Id like to see ten take a few steps back and do something different or just give me a reboot because hey, REmake was absolutely amazing.

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@psylah: After spending a few minutes on the internet I don't think a 7 works like that. According to terrible gamertags that would mean the game is called: ResTdent EvTl.
Doesn't make a whole lot of sense really

Then again, Resident Evil games havn't exactly made much sense since before RE4, so.. I don't know

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

@scroll: I wanna say something like 5 Million. Still was considered a financial failure due to capcom's sales projections though.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

#22  Edited By Humanity

Fuck dudes just give it a fucking break already.

I love RE4 and even RE5 on pure gameplay levels. The stop-and-shoot gameplay loop is so singular, it creates really outstanding and unique gameplay scenarios. RE6 completely fucked that up (and Revelaitons didn't help).

You know okay fine. Make RE7. I don't give a fuck what you do with those characters or the storyline anymore. Just give me the original unique gunplay from RE4 and the first few hours of RE5.

You can have those experiences again! All you have to do is put the appropriate discs into your gaming machines CD tray - either the one named Resident Evil 4 or Resident Evil 5.

I was actually hoping you were talking about people giving this idiotic giraffe thing a break. The way the internet keeps regurgitating memes is on some new level these days. The Keighley "jokes" with Doritos, the RE6 logo where someone has to mention how "WOW I totally can't unsee it! Those vague splatters TOTALLY look like a giraffe blowing someone wow haha Capcom fucked up bro!"

Jesus, give it a rest people.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49e9175da37
deactivated-5e49e9175da37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanity: But I want new maps, enemy variety and major set pieces, just with that established system. The gameplay changes are what disheartened me most about 6, not that the story was preposterous or the characters were treated poorly or it had co-op.

All that said, even if they made it exactly like I want, I still think they've been cramming a little too much Resident Evil down the throats of the public. Eh, I suppose that's how it's always been since about 1998.

superbobafett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 12

I'd love to see Resident Evil 7 be a finale for the series (before a true reboot that takes the franchise back to it's roots).

Let the current series go out on a high note, build up some good momentum going into the next generation.

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@the_laughing_man: aww man, I was kinda hoping to pick up revelations, could have sworn I heard pretty good things. Oh well.... Ill still pick it up because Resident Evil has my undying love even though they've stabbed me in the back so many times, I will just pick it on a sale instead

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

#26  Edited By Humanity

@brodehouse: I assure you that if they made another Resident Evil and it went back to the roots, or as far as the RE4 roots go anyway, people still wouldn't be happy.

If there is something that is a common trait in gaming these days it's that people are almost never happy with anything. Unless it's a new IP, then they are cautiously pessimistic about it.

stonyman65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#27  Edited By stonyman65

I'm in for a new Resident Evil game*

*as long as they don't fuck it up like the last 3 times and bring it back to it's roots.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#28  Edited By Yummylee

lol Resident Evil.

Yeah, that's undoubtedly a fake. Capcom have often stated how they're going to base the direction of the series on how well Revelations' console/PC port is received, so I would assume that they'd be sticking to the drawing board for a fair while before they go and announce a bloody Resident Evil 7 of all things. Resident Evil in general is in a pretty poor state atm at that, so if there's going to be a new RE game sometime in the future (which... yeah, that's still pretty much assured), I doubt that even Capcom would be dumb enough to stick a 7 next to it.

Fuckin' Resident Evil, though... What a complete and utter shitshow it's become. Fortunately there's still Mikami's The Evil Within to, hopefully, take Resident Evil's place. The fact that it's called The Evil Within makes it really obvious that Mikami is setting it up to be an unofficial spiritual-successor of sorts to Resident Evil too, so... I think Capcom would be wise to at least see what Mikami's really up to before they make their move. Maybe then they could finally settle on deciding just what in the unholy fuck they want Resident Evil to be.

sodacat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

This looks terrible and unbelievable, but then so did the RE6 logo, soooooo

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 66

#30  Edited By ArbitraryWater

It's probably fake. Resident Evil is kind of in a rut at the moment, and even though I liked Revelations (shameless plug) there is a clear amount of confusion for what direction the series should take.

In any case, I still have to play 6 at some point because I hate myself.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#31  Edited By Yummylee

@arbitrarywater: I've read through your impressions of Revelations already, but imma comment once I've completed the game myself. From the hour or so I've put into the campaign, I can say that I also kinda like it. Though there's such a really strange... everything to it. From the way the game plays to how it's split up with ''previously on..'',which is an obvious design decision for the sake of it originally being a portable game. Plus the dialogue is... something else, as is the voice acting despite once again starring a well talented cast. It has such a strange goofiness to it that's reminiscent of the first game even, it's just that peculiarly written and acted.

Looking forward to putting more time into it anywhoo, same with Raid mode which looks like it's a lot of fun after tinkering around with it for like 10 minutes. Also, Parker seems pretty cool.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 66

#32  Edited By ArbitraryWater

@yummylee: I'm interested in hearing what you think once you finish it. The dialogue is really... "good" and continues that way through the game. Parker is basically the Barry-substitute for this game and the only new character who isn't lame.

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@yummylee: You need to get to Raid mode, youre gonna love "RACHEL ON THE SCENE!"