Screw Waiting for the Countdown Page, I got teh New tri-ace info!

• 81 results
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#51  Edited By AgentJ
shadows_kill said:
"AgentJ said:
"shadows_kill said:
"wait tri ace and sega? i thought square enix owned tri ace? anyways looks alright. sorta wanna see that trailer first.."
They do. He thought we were talking about Valkyraia Chronicles which was done by Sega. He got a little confused and started saying things, when there was a Giantbomb wiki only letters away that would have set him straight.
"
no no. look at the first page. the first picture. above the dude on the rights head. says tri ace under that sega. "
I just went on Tri Ace' website, and it looks like they just allow other companies to publish their games for them, and while they normally seem to use Square Enix, they must be using Sega this time for whatever reason.
SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

Anyone else get a Final Fantasy Versus 13 vibe?  This is awfully similar to what I thought it'd look like.

shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By shadows_kill
AgentJ said:
"shadows_kill said:
"AgentJ said:
"shadows_kill said:
"wait tri ace and sega? i thought square enix owned tri ace? anyways looks alright. sorta wanna see that trailer first.."
They do. He thought we were talking about Valkyraia Chronicles which was done by Sega. He got a little confused and started saying things, when there was a Giantbomb wiki only letters away that would have set him straight.
"
no no. look at the first page. the first picture. above the dude on the rights head. says tri ace under that sega. "
I just went on Tri Ace' website, and it looks like they just allow other companies to publish their games for them, and while they normally seem to use Square Enix, they must be using Sega this time for whatever reason.
"
that seems stupid. i would think in japan they would make more money having a square enix tag on the bottom instead of sega.
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By AgentJ

Actually, it might just be the chick in the back, but its giving me more of a Valkyrie Profile vibe.

shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By shadows_kill

its giving me the "a new decent looking jrpg" to me..

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

* Oh my, this game might actually be about...religion?  I doubt it's the only theme, but apparently famitsu made note that they are part of a montheistic religion and that dialogue says "The fact that I live is proof there is no God".   No, this does not mean this is an athiestic game.  In reality, it probably will deal will believing a god more than not.  I'd imagine it'll be more general spirituality than christiainity or whatever.   Makes sense considering there is a destoryed church on the teaser site.   The title also seems to have relevance- eternity could be related to heaven and when you say end of eternity it makes it sound like all hope is lost.  So I guess it deals with at least one character losing faith?  I guess

rinkalicous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#57  Edited By rinkalicous
AgentJ said:
Rinkalicous said:
"Wow, I just wondered into this topic off the street and I have to say, i'm not quite sure what's going on. Is it just a cool trend to act hostile to SmugDark, or is this some kind of complex inside joke that's going over my head?

Either way, this game looks like it might have some potential, and though I won't get my hopes up, I'll keep my eye on it.
"
Its a little of both. I dawg on his favorite JRPGs on the 360 a lot and thats kind of an inside joke, but he says stupid things that he knows nothing about alot, and I feel obliged to call him on it.
"
Ah, so it's like a brother/sister relationship?
SmugDarkLoser said:
"Anyone else get a Final Fantasy Versus 13 vibe?  This is awfully similar to what I thought it'd look like. "
Yes! This is pretty much exactly what I felt when I saw it. Hopefully it'll be a good replacement for Versus, which I don't think is coming to any console I own, unless that gets annoinced for the xbox as well. I doubt it, but that'd be hilarious just for the looks on the FF fans faces alone, the fact it'd be coming to a console I own would just be the icing on a delicious, moist cake.
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By AgentJ
Rinkalicous said:
"AgentJ said:
Rinkalicous said:
"Wow, I just wondered into this topic off the street and I have to say, i'm not quite sure what's going on. Is it just a cool trend to act hostile to SmugDark, or is this some kind of complex inside joke that's going over my head?

Either way, this game looks like it might have some potential, and though I won't get my hopes up, I'll keep my eye on it.
"
Its a little of both. I dawg on his favorite JRPGs on the 360 a lot and thats kind of an inside joke, but he says stupid things that he knows nothing about alot, and I feel obliged to call him on it.
"
I guess, except I cant even imagine a little brother this annoying.
rinkalicous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By rinkalicous
AgentJ said:
"Rinkalicous said:
"AgentJ said:
Rinkalicous said:

"
"
"
I'm guessing you don't have a little brother? Because believe it; the annoyance levels produced by a little brother defies all laws and boundaries.
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By AgentJ
Rinkalicous said:
"AgentJ said:
"Rinkalicous said:
"AgentJ said:
Rinkalicous said:

"
"
"
I'm guessing you don't have a little brother? Because believe it; the annoyance levels produced by a little brother defies all laws and boundaries.
"
I dont have one that i've lived with, but the thing is a little brother can be taught things. Smug can only say what he already thinks he knows
rinkalicous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By rinkalicous
You have no idea how wrong you are, brothers can't be taught jack.

AgentJ
said:
I dont have one that i've lived with, but the thing is a little brother can be taught things.Smug can only say what he already thinks he knows
 This is exactly how little brothers act!

I've come to the conclusion- you're long lost brothers. You can thank me for reuniting you both. Most detectives would probably charge for that kind of deductive work.
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By AgentJ
Rinkalicous said:
"

AgentJ
said:
I dont have one that i've lived with, but the thing is a little brother can be taught things.Smug can only say what he already thinks he knows

I've come to the conclusion- you're long lost brothers. You can thank me for reuniting you both. Most detectives would probably charge for that kind of deductive work.
"
Then I suppose they are different from little sisters, because mine has a brain like putty. I can mold it into whatever i want, or i could if i got to see her more often. 
I guess it wouldn't be the first time that a little brother got killed over video games.......
rinkalicous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By rinkalicous
AgentJ said:
"Rinkalicous said:
"

AgentJ
said:

"
Then I suppose they are different from little sisters, because mine has a brain like putty. I can mold it into whatever i want, or i could if i got to see her more often. 
I guess it wouldn't be the first time that a little brother got killed over video games.......
"
It's different when you hardly see them. I've got a little brother I hardly see, and as far as I'm concerned he's the most awesome person i've met who's under 6 years of age. But the one I live with...? Don't even get me started.
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By AgentJ
Rinkalicous said:
It's different when you hardly see them. I've got a little brother I hardly see, and as far as I'm concerned he's the most awesome person i've met who's under 6 years of age. But the one I live with...? Don't even get me started."
Ever thought that they just might be different? (BTW I was adopted at birth, and the sister i'm talking about is my biological fathers daughter)
rinkalicous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By rinkalicous

Well, I guess I could have just lucked out with one of them, and anti-lucked out with the other.

Anyway, we're going off on way too much of a tangent here. This topic was about discussing Tri-Ace, not pointing out SmugDark's errors, and then later on, the intricacies of different younger brothers. 

So let the discussion of Tri-Ace continue!
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By AgentJ
Rinkalicous said:
"Well, I guess I could have just lucked out with one of them, and anti-lucked out with the other.

Anyway, we're going off on way too much of a tangent here. This topic was about discussing Tri-Ace, not pointing out SmugDark's errors, and then later on, the intricacies of different younger brothers. 

So let the discussion of Tri-Ace continue!
"
I think the opposite of lucked out is crapped out.

Tri-ace rocks because they did Valkyrie Profile, which is supposed to be one of the best RPGs ever made, but i can't say Im a fan of star ocean, so i suppose i should be a little wary.
Something interesting i found out- Tri-cresendo used to just be the sound department of tri-ace, but they turned into their own studio and did Baten Kaitos, a decent rpg.
SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

What's with all the talk about me in this thread?  I've remained rather decent in this thread, I have no idea where all of this dumb smug talk is coming from.

rinkalicous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By rinkalicous

We weren't saying anything bad; and I'm sure you love the attention really.

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

Oh, that's good.  I can't read, thanks for telling me.

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By AgentJ
SmugDarkLoser said:
"What's with all the talk about me in this thread?  I've remained rather decent in this thread, I have no idea where all of this dumb smug talk is coming from. "
Did you forget how this all started? I told you in your MGS4 360 thread that if they didn't announce MGS4 then I was going to be an ass to you on every thread you made.
By the way, you never said anything about my "hate about nintendo" post. I figured i'd give you a chance to say something before I got on you about it.
SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

like my new mini bio?  I made it just for you.

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By AgentJ
SmugDarkLoser said:
"like my new mini bio?  I made it just for you."
I dont see what the problem is. I play with my wii every night. Sometimes I pretend im playing tennis or bowling, or even baseball.
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By AgentJ
AgentJ said:
"SmugDarkLoser said:
"What's with all the talk about me in this thread?  I've remained rather decent in this thread, I have no idea where all of this dumb smug talk is coming from. "
Did you forget how this all started? I told you in your MGS4 360 thread that if they didn't announce MGS4 then I was going to be an ass to you on every thread you made.
By the way, you never said anything about my "hate about nintendo" post. I figured i'd give you a chance to say something before I got on you about it.
"
Okay, the fact that you have nothing to say about your uninformed speculation is fine, but I dont want to hear about this "Nintendo loving" shit again, alright? I'm not going to just lay back and take it.
Avatar image for origina1penguin
Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Origina1Penguin

It would be for the best if you two settled your differences via PMs.  Or, you know, just get over each other.

carlthenimrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#75  Edited By carlthenimrod
Origina1Penguin said:
"It would be for the best if you two settled your differences via PMs.  Or, you know, just get over each other."
It's obvious that they are in-love with each other. It's a Sam and Diane kind of thing they got going on.
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By AgentJ
carlthenimrod said:
"Origina1Penguin said:
"It would be for the best if you two settled your differences via PMs.  Or, you know, just get over each other."
It's obvious that they are in-love with each other. It's a Sam and Diane kind of thing they got going on."
How'd you figure it out? I'm a secret admirer. Also, I'm actually the same person!
SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

I masturbate to AgentJ

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By AgentJ
SmugDarkLoser said:
"

I masturbate to AgentJ

"
I think you took it a little too far...
StarFoxA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 12

#79  Edited By StarFoxA
AgentJ said:
"It'll probably suck like Blue Dragon and Lost Oddessey and Infinite Undiscovery
Did you read about the story? The female character is a lab rat. Like we've never heard that before...
"
Not to mention The Last Remnant.
SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
StarFoxA said:
"AgentJ said:
"It'll probably suck like Blue Dragon and Lost Oddessey and Infinite Undiscovery
Did you read about the story? The female character is a lab rat. Like we've never heard that before...
"
Not to mention The Last Remnant."
My god, that game is absolute garbage
shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By shadows_kill
SmugDarkLoser said:
"