Should I give these another chance?

raidingkvatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By raidingkvatch

Assassin's Creed; HItman: Blood Money; Perfect Dark Zero, three games I bought, played, got distracted by something else before I'd finished (with AC it was The Orange Box, can't remember for the other 2), never went back to and eventually traded in.

I feel I didn't give these games a fair chance, they were all games I enjoyed playing and I just can't decide whether it would be worth re-buying them to give myself an opportunity to finish them (and of course get some precious acheivements).

So should I give them another chance?

iamdeputy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By iamdeputy

Assassin's creed yes.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By JJOR64

Go back and play through Assassin's Creed.

Kazu666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Kazu666

Hitman and PDZ are pretty meh, i wouldn't bother...but i would definately get AC again, its stupidly tedious and repetitive, but the story itself (outside of the animus) is quite interesting, and if you're interested in AC2 you should probably finish it.

Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Venatio

You should give Assassins Creed another chance, I loved that game

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By FluxWaveZ

Maybe you should give another chance to Hitman: Blood Money.  After listening to Rebel FM's 3 Game Club episodes about Hitman: Blood Money, it seems it's pretty short and it's pretty good.
natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#7  Edited By natetodamax

Assassin's Creed is a pretty fun game.

Storphrax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Storphrax
@FluxWaveZ said:
" Maybe you should give another chance to Hitman: Blood Money.  After listening to Rebel FM's 3 Game Club episodes about Hitman: Blood Money, it seems it's pretty short and it's pretty good. "
I was going to say the same thing. But yeah, Hitman and Assassin's Creed are both good games.
iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By iam3green

assassin's creed yes, i don't think about perfect dark zero. i heard from some people it is a good game while others i have heard that it was just an alright game. i would say skip the others.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By CL60

Play Hitman and Assassins Creed and throw Perfect Dark in the garbage.

ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By ZombieHunterOG

Hitman is awesome ....

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#12  Edited By Claude

Hitman: Blood Money... fuck, that should be my next game. Perfect Dark Zero is practically free. Love these choices, I can see it happening. Assassin's Creed... well, I loved this game. I bought and finished it in May of this year. I can't wait for Assassin's Creed II. Good time to play it and finish it, the future demands it. Your choice.

Feanor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By Feanor

They all kind of suck in thier own way.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#14  Edited By ArbitraryWater

I have heard nothing but seething negativity for Perfect Dark Zero. However, Assassin's Creed is an excellent game... assuming you are capable of tolerating the sheer level of repetition the game demands.

citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#15  Edited By citizenkane
Avatar image for deactivated-135098
deactivated-135098

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

Assassin's Creed: Give it another chance. Its repetitiveness deterred me from it for awhile, but it's actually one of the more innovative games of 2008.

Perfect Dark Zero: This game is a love-or-hate affair. Personally, I loved it, but I was still carrying the caustic excitement of the Xbox 360's launch with me when I played through it. I think it's past its time now, and you won't miss much by skipping it. 

Hitman Bloody Money: As you can tell from my avatar, this is one of my favourite games, and one of my favourite series. I will say that I much preferred Silent Assassin (that game just never gets old for me), but Blood Money is also an excellent action game. However, it fits into a niche category, and I say this without elitism. You have to love the concept to begin with and suspend your disbelief a bit more than for the average game. Otherwise, you'll get bored of it quickly. 

In short: yes, no, maybe.

raidingkvatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#17  Edited By raidingkvatch
@Feanor said:
" They all kind of suck in thier own way. "
True, but they were also all fun in their own way. Bertamsta wanted to borrow Dead Rising, maybe I could trade him for his copy of AC, if he still has it.
GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#18  Edited By GunstarRed

play assassins creed but dont go hunting the flags, you will only end up hating the game because all of the games major flaws start to stand out.
Discorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Discorsi

nope. 

Cerza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 4

#20  Edited By Cerza

If you can get Hitman and Assassin's Creed for cheap then I would recommend giving them another shot. Perfect Dark Zero though isn't worth your time. There have been too many advancements in the shooter genre since it came out and it just feels archaic if you try and play it now.

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#21  Edited By penguindust

AC, yes especially with the sequel coming out this year (still).  I don't know about Hitman and as for PDZ, you can skip that one.  It is really not worth your time.

demonbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#23  Edited By demonbear

Assassins Creed was good, I laughed with glee everytime i heard the crowd reacting to a guard i'd throw off a roof. Great stuff.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#24  Edited By xyzygy

I liked PDZ and I played it 3 years after it came out. It actually surprised me because I thought it would be terrible, based on what eveyrone was saying, like in this thread. Yet another reason not to listen to what people say about games and just explore for yourself... :p

EsN_Fish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#25  Edited By EsN_Fish

I'd go through Assasins Creed at least. I had the same problem as you, I got distracted from it, but was able to pick it up again and finish it all the way through. My only complaint about the game is that it is a little repetitive.