• 57 results
daitheflu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By daitheflu

I actually had a dream the other night about buying a SNES off of eBay.  I knew I was dreaming because it was delivered to my estate overlooking Miami Beach which I assure you is very not real.

1upmuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By 1upmuffin

Mario All Stars + World, Super Metroid, Link to the Past, Donkey Kong Country 1 + 2, and get a Super Game Boy. 

WalkerTR77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#53  Edited By WalkerTR77

Sunset riders!

cstrang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#54  Edited By cstrang

Super Punch-Out!! is still one of my favorites, even though it can be beaten in less than an hour.

buzz_clik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#55  Edited By buzz_clik
cowdrunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#56  Edited By cowdrunk

Ogre Battle: March of the Black Queen is one of my favorites on the SNES 
mrfizzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#57  Edited By mrfizzy
@DeF said:
" @mrfizzy said:

" @DeF said:

" get one of those import adapters. then you never have to worry about importing again.

you put a game from your region in the back and the import game in the front and plug the thing into the cart slot of the snes and switch it on. awesome invention!

as for a specific game: get Terranigma. and since you're from australia, you're in luck cause that got a PAL release (and no US release for some stupid reason) "
any idea where the heck i would be able to get one of those adapters and do they have an official name i can search ebay for?  "
a search for SNES Import on eBay should suffice. more specific searches might not turn up any good results since people probably don't name these accessories properly. the one I've been using for 16 years now (damn, I feel old now) is called "fire adapter".

the one at the bottom
 the one at the bottom
it's the one on the bottom

I was able to find three adapters on eBay (worldwide search). HERE is a fire adapter (like mine) from Germany (=PAL so that's suitable for your needs). HERE is the same one sold from Austria and a different one, again, from Germany.  If you need help translating the item description or contacting the seller about shipping to AU or something, just let me know :)  I'd recommend the one from Austria, since the seller offers worldwide shipping from the get-go and seems to have a shipping costs set to 10 EUR regardless of where he's shipping to.  again, if you need any help, just hollaaa :D "
wow thanks so much for this, tons of help.