• 184 results
#1 Edited by vegetashonor (610 posts) -

Me, I've picked up Saints Row the Third, Scribblenauts Unlimited, Surgeon Simulator 2013, Universe Sandbox, and RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum for my wife! :)

See ya Duders!!!

EDIT: Add SimCity 4 to that list.

#2 Edited by Slaegar (710 posts) -

I finally picked up FTL and very quickly lost the day. Age of Empires II: HD is a little high priced for what I'll get out of it, but it's real tempting considering my love for the original. Paying ten dollars for a widescreen version seems a tad frivolous, though.

#3 Edited by _Chad (962 posts) -

Sleeeping Dogs

Bioshock Infinite

Don't Starve

Hotline Miami

McPixel

Max Payne 3

Terraria

#4 Edited by LeYcH (216 posts) -

Hotline Miami, Just Cause 2 , The Walking Dead, Chivalry Medieval Warfare, Witcher and Witcher 2, and Borderlands 1 Mad Moxxi DLC.

£20.76 ($31), the most I've ever bought in a Steam Sale and it's only the 3rd day. I'm scared for my wallet.

#5 Posted by believer258 (11911 posts) -

FTL.

That's it, partly because I can't really spend much money at the moment, and partly because there isn't much that I'm dying to have.

#6 Posted by ConfusedOwl (942 posts) -

I'll just post my list from the other thread. I'm pretty much done with the sale. I need the rest of my money for SMT4 on the 16th.

• Cave Story +
  • Darksider ll + Season Pass
  • Drakensang
  • Drakensang The River of Time
  • Drakensang 2 Phileasson's Secret
  • Dungeon Siege 1
  • Dungeon Siege 2
  • Dungeon Siege 3
  • GRID
  • Hotline Miami
  • Krater
  • The Last Remnant
  • Legend of Grimrock
#7 Edited by crusader8463 (14422 posts) -

Darksiders 2 and Lara Croft. I already own everything else or don't want it.

#8 Posted by TyCobb (1972 posts) -

Borderlands 2 Season Pass and Psycho pack.

#9 Posted by Irvandus (2879 posts) -

CS:GO and Heroes of Might and Magic V.

#10 Posted by white_sox (210 posts) -

Don't Starve (2 pack)

FTL

Fez

For a total of $20.97. The only other game I really want is CoJ: Gunslinger, but I was hoping for a bigger discount.

#11 Posted by Stonyman65 (2709 posts) -
  • Hotline Miami
  • Just Cause 2
  • Tomb Raider Underworld (it was 80 cents!)
#12 Posted by vegetashonor (610 posts) -

AWESOME! Keep this sale going!!!

#13 Posted by BIGJEFFREY (5054 posts) -

Resident Evil 5 $5

That is all i will buy.

Fuck you this game is awesome

#14 Edited by RonGalaxy (3168 posts) -

Fez

Also, does anyone think trials evolution gold will go down in price anymore than it already has (19.99 to 12.99)

Amazon had it for 9.99 a week or so back, but it was for uplay (yuk).

#15 Edited by cloudymusic (1118 posts) -

Skyrim Legendary Edition
Borderlands 2 + Season Pass
Tomb Raider
FTL
Half-Minute Hero
Universe Sandbox

#16 Posted by Coafi (1488 posts) -

Surgeon Simulator 2013, and I am terrible at it. :(

#17 Posted by Embryonic (145 posts) -

The Last Remnant

Nothing else really tickles my fancy.

#18 Posted by Animasta (14691 posts) -

Antichamber

Endless Space (+DLC)

Half Minute Hero

Civilization 5 gold upgrade

Dear Esther

#19 Posted by Irishranger (249 posts) -

Hotline Miami and Tomb Raider so far....oh, God, so far....someone save me!!

#20 Posted by ShiftyMagician (2129 posts) -
  • GRID 2
  • Proteus
  • McPixel
  • Runner 2
  • FTL
  • Scibblenauts Unlimited
  • Starseed Pilgrim
  • To The Moon

I hope that DMC gets a daily or flash sale so I can pick that up also. Other than that not sure what else I want to pick up right now.

#21 Posted by TooWalrus (13200 posts) -

Resident Evil 5 and Bioshock 2. I only bought Bioshock 2 to play Menerva's Den, which I hear is good, but it WON'T LET ME BUY IT. GFWL is kinda janky, guys.

#22 Posted by EvilNiGHTS (1093 posts) -

Almost broke, so I'm getting off light this year. Just Scribblenauts Unlimited and Cart Life so far.

#23 Edited by JackSukeru (5912 posts) -

I splurged on a bunch of 2D platformers, I think playing Rogue Legacy awoke something in me.

• DLC Quest, it was really cheap and pretty short, but nice.
  • They Bleed Pixels, pretty unique and well put together. Interesting design decisions, not all that into some of them.
  • Super House of Dead Ninjas, It's cool...I think? Kind of really fast, though if it was any slower it might've been too easy.
  • Pid, this was supposed to be really hard, perhaps in a BC:Rearmed pre-patch way? Sounds good.

Also got Primordia, 'cause robots, as well as Strike Suit Zero which has a spacemech.

#24 Posted by SMTDante89 (2581 posts) -

Fez: Soundtrack Edition

Hotline Miami Soundtrack (already owned the game from a sale last year.

#25 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

I am really hoping Star Drive gets a bit cheaper.

#26 Edited by SoldierG654342 (1766 posts) -

I bought McPixel for 99 cents and that's it so for, and I'm not even too sure that was a good deal.

#27 Posted by Nubikal (107 posts) -

Fez, Surgeon Simulator, Witcher 2. Trying to keep my spending under control this time, my backlog is massive enough.

#28 Edited by DetectiveSpecial (466 posts) -

@naru_joe93: It's for Uplay no matter where you purchase it, unfortunately. Even bought through Steam, it will boot up Uplay when you play it.

I know. Suck city.

#29 Posted by MentalDisruption (1635 posts) -

Don't Starve, Hotline Miami, and FTL. Thinking about Tomb Raider, but I've already seen a large chunk of the game including the ending through a live stream. I'm not sure that the gameplay alone is enough to make me want to play it. Also, considering picking up Fez before it's sale ends tomorrow.

#30 Posted by BaneFireLord (2935 posts) -

FTL, Borderlands 2 Season Pass and Bully. Still waiting on the Splinter Cell pack.

#31 Posted by AiurFlux (902 posts) -

Two copies of Anitchamer, two copies of Scribblenauts Unlimited, two copies of Tomb Raider Underworld (lol, 80 cents I'd be dumb not to get it), a copy of The Witcher 2, Just Cause 2, The Walking Dead, and Tomb Raider for my wife since I already have them. I'm restricting what I personally buy this time because last sale I spent over 250 dollars and have only played two of the games I bought.

#32 Edited by Pr1mus (3910 posts) -

Dark Souls, 2 XCOM DLC, Tomb Raider.

Left on my list is Rogue Legacy and that will probably be it.

#33 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

FTL. Half Life 2: Episode Two.

That's it, partly because I can't really spend much money at the moment, and partly because there isn't much that I'm dying to have.

Me too.

#34 Posted by pweidman (2334 posts) -

Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion and the new add-on plus the 2 hr. soundtrack, all for around $20.

#35 Posted by marcinkonys (10 posts) -

Nothing. My Steam backlog is 21 game, and I don't want it to get bigger than that!

#36 Posted by mylifeforAiur (3484 posts) -
#37 Posted by vegetashonor (610 posts) -

@coafi: As is everyone who has ever touched that game my friend. It's part of the appeal! :)

#38 Posted by DeadeyeMcCoy (257 posts) -
  • Scribblenauts Unlimited
  • Alice: Madness Returns
  • Don't Starve
  • Sleeping Dogs
  • Darksiders
  • Darksiders II
  • Antichamber
  • The Walking Dead
  • Devil May Cry 4

Throwing caution to the wind this time around. Lots of titles here I've wanted to play the past few years but initially passed up upon release.

#39 Posted by believer258 (11911 posts) -

@believer258 said:

FTL. Half Life 2: Episode Two.

Me too.

Episode 2 is either the best or the worst of all three Half Life 2 games. Possibly even both at the same time.

#40 Posted by TheHT (11266 posts) -
  • Runner 2
  • Hitman Absolution
  • Tomb Raider (the new one)

Runner 2 is one of those play it whenever games, but I probably won't get around to playing Hitman or Tomb Raider anytime soon. Hopefully by the time I do they won't be on sale for even cheaper than I paid, unlike 70% of all the other things I've bought during Steam sales.

#41 Edited by ArbitraryWater (11739 posts) -

The Skyrim DLC I hadn't obtained yet (Dragonborn and Hearthfire), and also the Heroes VI expansion. Probably not going to get a lot more stuff.

#42 Edited by NegativeCero (3003 posts) -

Nothing. Although FTL is very tempting. I went for this week's sales on PSN instead.

#43 Edited by Sanity (1907 posts) -
  • Bit Trip Runner 2
  • Gnomoria
  • Penny Arcade RPG 4
  • Chivalry: Medieval Warfare

So about 20 bucks so far, not a ton im really looking for this year, will pick up Trials if it goes on sale, but im at the point where i need to actually play some of this shit.

#44 Posted by TooSweet (388 posts) -

So far:

• FTL
  • CS: GO
  • Civ V

I'm hoping Rogue Legacy goes a bit cheaper, but it's too new so it may not happen. Can't think of anything else I'd want now. Tomb Raider I'll wait for around Christmas time.

#45 Posted by stryker1121 (1443 posts) -

System Shock 2 and, against my better judgment, a timesink known as Fallout New Vegas. Spent most of the night setting up the mod manager and installing a few things here and there. Any kickass FONV mods I should be aware of? Anything to add new content or improve performance would be cool.

#46 Edited by myketuna (1697 posts) -
  • Endless Space: Disharmony

Just that one game. Really digging it though. Was interested since the Quick Look, but I was waiting on the price falling before I jumped on it. Seemed like a nice deal considering the DLC is only a month old and adds a good amount of stuff. And I love Civilization V and the Mass Effect galaxy map, so this is basically a nice marriage of those two concepts.

Kind of broke at the moment, but I have bought most of the games on sale previously, so I feel pretty good. Tomb Raider looks tempting at 12 bucks, but I gotta buy some groceries tomorrow and see where I stand. Not to mention my Pacific Rim money for next weekend.

#47 Edited by Hunter5024 (5686 posts) -

I scrounged up all the change in my house to try and buy some indie games and only ended up with 8 dollars. Then I realized that if I'm going to scrounge up money, then a sale's not really worth it to begin with, I was only looking to buy stuff because it was so cheap, and I couldn't afford it anyways. Then I bought a chicken sandwich and a milkshake with my money and felt stupid, because I was basically eating my copy of Fez. That milkshake did make my day marginally better though.

#48 Posted by BonzoPongo (111 posts) -

Runner 2 for 7.5, sleepy dogs for 6.25 and the tomb raider before the one released this year for 80c

#49 Posted by Blannir (247 posts) -

Bastion, Edna and Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes, Hotline Miami, and Super Meat Boy. Was really excited when I saw Edna and Harvey on sale, game stuck with me from the Quick Look and was gonna buy it the other week but was bummed it was $20 so seeing it on sale for $5 was nice.

#50 Posted by Coafi (1488 posts) -

I just bought Super Hexagon for $1, but fuck this game is so damn hard!