• 87 results
Avatar image for the_official_japanese_teabag
the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I ignored it, so it wasnt a big deal.  I had no idea people were this upset about it

Voxus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Voxus

Oh internets, stop being the internets!

roc_553

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By roc_553

On a TNT where there was no actual plan for what to play, it helped keep things moving. I imagine if it was an actual TNT, they would turn them off.

Avatar image for deactivated-608a5477560df
deactivated-608a5477560df

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

I just hated hearing the notification noise every 3 seconds. That was the main problem for me.

Hopefully once we get a more organized TNT things will be better.

Zelyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Zelyre

A pretty boring TNT. It would have been ambient noise in the background, since I wasn't really watching it. The badoop, badoop, badoop, badoop,. badoop, badoop, badoop, badoop, badoop, badoop, badoop, badoop, baddop, baddop, badoop, badoop, badoop, badoop, baddop noises just made me leave.

No big loss. I joined the stream when they were playing some weird, bastardized Paperboy that was neither the Amiga version or the NES version. I kinda gave up on it there, anyways and just hung around hoping they'd get bored and fire up Trackmania.

ShadyPingu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By ShadyPingu

Predictably, the GB community took a sorta fun thing too far.

Avatar image for deactivated-629eab11cc270
deactivated-629eab11cc270

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The people sending messages over and over again were annoying. Game invites were fine and some of the gamertags were funny. It's not like TNT is really ever that entertaining anyway though, so, stop being whiny bitches, you guys.

sparklykiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 8

#58  Edited By sparklykiss

@Soulblitz said:

Also where do we go to chat random crap with the mods now that the chat is closed? :/

That's when you send a PM blast or a wall post. :P

I don't mind the notifications for a grab bag TNT or when they forget that that stuff is on. I do mind how they didn't have Snoopy Flying Ace and that Family Game Night's servers were done. >:| Not fun. I just don't get how/why people are willing to waste their 30-60 second long chat message by going "UGH" or "THIS IS DUMB, YO." I'm just weird about that, I guess!

Avatar image for genemeanokerlund
GeneMeanOkerlund

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By GeneMeanOkerlund

I sent a msg saying "HI!!!!" got a laugh and approval and a great rating of my tag from them. Then never sent another cause whats the point of another, but thats just me. Others tho be TROLLIN' and you gotta respect the game of a TROLL, dont hate the playa.....you can finish the rest

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#60  Edited By Dany

@Zacagawea said:

The people sending messages over and over again were annoying. Game invites were fine and some of the gamertags were funny. It's not like TNT is really ever that entertaining anyway though, so, stop being whiny bitches, you guys.

TNT are entertaining to most people who watch them and the constant '*blib* were annoying. Stop being an asshole.

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

#61  Edited By JasonR86

I thought it was obnoxious.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#62  Edited By musubi

Who cares? If the gamertag blip annoyed you that much you have fucking issues. People get angry about some dumb shit. Like really regardless of how stupid the "Brads leaving" Meme is who fucking cares? Why is it worth any of your time to even pay attention to it. Same thing with the Arrow in the Knee meme. Yeah, that horse is dead alright but again who cares? Chill out. =\

PokeIkzai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By PokeIkzai

@Demoskinos said:

Who cares? If the gamertag blip annoyed you that much you have fucking issues. People get angry about some dumb shit. Like really regardless of how stupid the "Brads leaving" Meme is who fucking cares? Why is it worth any of your time to even pay attention to it. Same thing with the Arrow in the Knee meme. Yeah, that horse is dead alright but again who cares? Chill out. =\

Haha yep. Far better things to get annoyed at than this.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#64  Edited By Yummylee

@Encephalon said:

Predictably, the GB community took a sorta fun thing too far.

This sums it up nicely. Everyone was just so desperate to possibly have their gamertag called out or to make them laugh, and it all got pretty sad the more I saw the same people spamming the same stuff.

Toxin066

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Toxin066

I like it when folks spam messages and the TNT hosts judge their gamertags.

FoolishChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By FoolishChaos

It was just the assholes who kept sending messages that ruined the fun

Good job fucking up a good thing guys.

Avatar image for deactivated-629eab11cc270
deactivated-629eab11cc270

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dany said:

@Zacagawea said:

TNT are entertaining to most people who watch them and the constant '*blib* were annoying. Stop being an asshole.

Hahaha, I'm not even going to touch that.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b8316ffae7ad
deactivated-5b8316ffae7ad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@Brenfen said:

I sent a msg saying "HI!!!!" got a laugh and approval and a great rating of my tag from them. Then never sent another cause whats the point of another, but thats just me. Others tho be TROLLIN' and you gotta respect the game of a TROLL, dont hate the playa.....you can finish the rest

Which one was your tag?

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Dany

@Zacagawea said:

@Dany said:

@Zacagawea said:

Hahaha, I'm not even going to touch that.

Oh wow, I am not even going to respond to this.

just wow.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e851fc84effd
deactivated-5e851fc84effd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dany said:

@Zacagawea said:

I disagree with you. Stop being an asshole.

devilzrule27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By devilzrule27

I thought it was funny. Next week is on the PS3 however and if they try to spam that the entire network will crash more then likely. I don't want that happening, so knock it off.

Avatar image for genemeanokerlund
GeneMeanOkerlund

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By GeneMeanOkerlund

@Castermhief117: bbwLOVEdoritos was me, my arm got tired from fistpumping. I showed up 12 mins in.

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By fattony12000

WAIT WHAT!?

Jeff works at Giant Bomb dot com?

yinstarrunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By yinstarrunner

It was funny at first, but got pretty annoying as people obviously became more and more desperate for any scrap of attention the crew might give them.

Extra cringy were those sad people who clearly spent $10 to change their gamertag to something "funny" they thought the crew would laugh at, only to get completely fucking ignored.

MEATBALL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#75  Edited By MEATBALL

It doesn't actually bother me at all, beyond the fact that it seems like a pretty stupid thing to do, but it didn't affect my enjoyment of the show.

kindgineer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By kindgineer

So, a little beep gets to you that much that it ruins an entire show?

Wasn't that big of a deal to me, I guess.

Bocam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#77  Edited By Bocam

I'm still waiting for some one to send them an invite to play Bomberman Zero.

sockemjetpack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By sockemjetpack

They mentioned it at the beginning and subtly encouraged it as well. Sure doing it over and over was silly but in a weird way doing it once was a neat way to have community interaction.

Would I want it to happen again? No way. Twice was enough.

DarthOrange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

#79  Edited By DarthOrange

I didn't watch the TNT but reading angry people post about it is pretty damn fun.

Avatar image for lemmycaution217
Lemmycaution217

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Lemmycaution217

I am pretty sure the GB guys did it on purpose so that people could get it out of their systems while simultaneously pissing certain viewers off. Pretty genius if you ask me.

Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#81  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming

@ZeForgotten said:

@Animasta said:

@ZeForgotten said:

@MikkaQ said:

Eh, it was funny and they kinda deserved it for inviting it in the first place. But the joke's dead after two TNTs, so let's not beat it into the ground next week.

You don't know how the majority of this community thinks, do you? Dumb memes are still a thing, even memes that were old like 12 years ago are still living here because some people only just found out about them. So this won't stop next week or in the next 200 years.

HUR HUR BRAD'S LEAVING HUR HURRRRRRR

Exactly
I actually wish he would leave, at least that would make all those meme-loving morons kill themselves and make the world a better place.

Ouch. That hurt.

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

#82  Edited By StarvingGamer

They asked people to do it.

And it didn't bother me in the slightest.

Maybe it's because I never use my Xbox and haven't been conditioned to watch for notifications.

Jothel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Jothel

Yeah, it totally took away my enjoyment of watching them play root beer tapper! /sarcasm

Subjugation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Subjugation

That stupid *blip* is echoing in my head.

makari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#86  Edited By makari

Like it or not, arseholes who propagate memes and self-righteous arseholes who hate memes are the cornerstones of the GiantBomb community.

Don't ever change <>

AlexanderSheen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By AlexanderSheen

@SarjuTheRapper said:

@ZeForgotten said:
@Animasta said:

@ZeForgotten said:

@MikkaQ said:

Eh, it was funny and they kinda deserved it for inviting it in the first place. But the joke's dead after two TNTs, so let's not beat it into the ground next week.

You don't know how the majority of this community thinks, do you? Dumb memes are still a thing, even memes that were old like 12 years ago are still living here because some people only just found out about them. So this won't stop next week or in the next 200 years.

HUR HUR BRAD'S LEAVING HUR HURRRRRRR

Exactly
I actually wish he would leave, at least that would make all those meme-loving morons kill themselves and make the world a better place.

@TheHumanDove: No hate.
the irony, it burns
the irony, it burns

, where are you?

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

#88  Edited By Humanity

@ZeForgotten said:

@MikkaQ said:

Hey, I heard Brad is leaving, hehe

hehehe.....

It really never gets old I laugh really loud each time I read it I think it's just that great. I also heard Patrick is from Chicago???

Trilogy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#89  Edited By Trilogy

It's amazing how quickly I can go form loving this community to loathing it.