No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

These are AAA-AAAA titles, all of them.

I can't believe how overlooked the 3DS is.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#2  Edited By musubi

Sorry, I only play AAAAAA Titles.

Krockett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Krockett

Yep definitely agree, I own most of those games and they are by far some of the best gaming experience on a handheld ever. Wonderful wonderful system!

LUIGI'S MANSION MAKES ME SMILE SO BIG!!! :DDDDD

Jams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Isn't that first Zelda game just a remade N64 game? The only game I'd be interested in that list is Luigi's Mansion. The rest are complete crap or rehashed crap.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

It has come around but does it have THIS?!

No Caption Provided

I think NOT! Vita wins.

Kidding aside I really do love my 3DS, just want them to release Minish Cap in the eShop already

MormonWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 21

#6  Edited By MormonWarrior

I ended up selling mine. I had a 3DS XL (the blue one) and a bunch of games, but it turned out the only ones I really wanted to play were Zelda (played through - awesome - but I'm fine with the N64 original too) and Mario 3D Land (awesome, not quite Galaxy awesome but still cool, got 100%). Paper Mario really bummed me out the more I played it. I liked it at first but it just got worse and worse as I realized how pointless the battles were and how esoteric and weird the puzzles and navigation were.

Since I sold it Luigi's Mansion and Fire Emblem have come out. I still possess and haven't beaten the two GBA and one DS FE games so I'll stick with that. Plus there's four Prof. Layton games on the DS that I haven't played through and...yeah, there's still not enough reason for me to keep a 3DS. I love me the GBA and DS but I think I'll wait for a system revision before I go get one again. Mario Kart was cool, Kid Icarus was okay, NSMB2 bummed me out...

superfriend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By superfriend

Some of these titles are so good, I want to play em on an actual console. Like, a big one that hooks up to a TV.

Don´t get me wrong, handheld gaming sure has its place, it´s just not for me anymore. I would only play those games at home and wish for a bigger screen (and in some cases a better framerate).

PeasantAbuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm just waiting for the US to get some decent XL colors.

You're killing me here, Reggie.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

Sorry, I only play AAAAAA Titles.

You're really going to love this game then:

No Caption Provided
Cameron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

I love that all but one of those are Nintendo developed or published games. I have no interest in their main games anymore. I've played too much Mario and I've never really liked Zelda. I like the Fire Emblem series, but not enough to buy the system just yet. I liked the first Professor Layton, but then they beat the series into the ground with sequel after sequel. I'm sure the system will eventually have enough cool stuff to make it worth the purchase, but for now, it's just not for me.

Benny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Missing monster hunter from this list!

Rafaelfc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This lineup only speaks to the power of Nintendo's first party output, questionable reviews aside, they put out a stellar collection of games for every platform they put out.

I am literally just waiting for my paycheck to go get a 3ds and get my monster hunter / luigi's mansion / fire emblem / 999 / aliens infestation / castlevania overload on!

I really, sincerely hope the Vita can have a nice comeback this year as well, they have a bunch of games that are on my radar coming. Hopefully they can turn around the critical opinion on the Vita (which has been poisonous so far), which is in stark contrast to what developers have been saying lately (most recently Phil Fish) that the Vita is a great platform.

I want all consoles to be awesome all the time (and PCs too before someone berates me!)

Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I wish there was more to buy for the 3DS, but the only things that interest me out of that lineup (and that I've already bought) are Fire Emblem and Etrian Odyssey IV. I don't care for more Mario crap. I haven't played Mario since Sup Mario Bros 3 and maybe a little Super Mario World (I think). I feel like I'm too many iterations behind it to give a shit. I don't give the slightest fuck about pokemon games (they feel like an RPG, but without all the fun sucked out and I can't understand what is compelling about them - they feel so empty and dull and Monster Hunter looks like it's just a prettier pokemon). Most of the RPGs (so far, at least) are just pretty shallow and poorly done (I keep hoping more great ones will come out, though).

So far, my favorite thing about the 3DS is the ability to shut off the 3D part.

I want to drop major cash on some 3DS games, but they haven't given me much reason to do so, yet.

onarum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just got me a XL, mainly for MH3 and MH4 when that comes out on the US, but I'll definitely pick up fire emblem and luigi's mansion at some point.

It'll be quite literally the first time I play on a console in almost a year since I built my sweet PC.

soundsword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By soundsword

@branthog said:

I wish there was more to buy for the 3DS, but the only things that interest me out of that lineup (and that I've already bought) are Fire Emblem and Etrian Odyssey IV. I don't care for more Mario crap. I haven't played Mario since Sup Mario Bros 3 and maybe a little Super Mario World (I think). I feel like I'm too many iterations behind it to give a shit. I don't give the slightest fuck about pokemon games (they feel like an RPG, but without all the fun sucked out and I can't understand what is compelling about them - they feel so empty and dull and Monster Hunter looks like it's just a prettier pokemon). Most of the RPGs (so far, at least) are just pretty shallow and poorly done (I keep hoping more great ones will come out, though).

So far, my favorite thing about the 3DS is the ability to shut off the 3D part.

I want to drop major cash on some 3DS games, but they haven't given me much reason to do so, yet.

No Caption Provided

you're missing out