The Best Game I Still (Inexplicably) Have Never Played...

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By BiggerBomb

...is still Burnout Paradise. I can't tell you why I haven't played Burnout Paradise, I just haven't played Burnout Paradise. I guess it's because I've been engrossed in the other awesome games out there, to the point that I have neglected this gem of a game for such a long period of time. The sad thing is, what with all of the amazing games 2009 has to offer, I don't think I will ever get around to playing Burnout Paradise. That's like telling me that the cake is a...you know?!

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has an awesome game still left unplayed, and I'm curious what that game is. So how about it, GiantBomb? What is the best game you still (inexplicably) have never played?

P.S.

Jeff knows how to burn some rubber, he drives like a pro! :O

suneku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By suneku

I'm going to move this to general discussions since it doesn't deal specifically with Burnout Paradise.

And for me, it's Mirror's Edge.

gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By gunswordfist

I'm not sure Burnout Paradise is even on my top ten 'Greatest Games I've Never Played' list after what I heard about it. Mines would be The Orange Box (yes I suck and I haven't even played Half-Life 2 yet) then followed by Grand Theft Auto IV then followed by the new Prince Of Persia.

Discorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Discorsi

Bioshock and Dead Space grrrrr.......

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By BiggerBomb
suneku said:
"I'm going to move this to general discussions since it doesn't deal specifically with Burnout Paradise."

Fair enough!

Miniman said:
"For me it would probably have to be Fallout 3"

Hmm, I totally forgot about Fallout 3! I'm a huge Bethesda fan, as I love Morrowind and Oblivion. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to dedicate to Fallout 3 that I feel would need to. I'm waiting until the end of the school year to get my hands on the game, this way I can dedicate a solid two months to meandering around an apocalyptic wasteland! :D
Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By Black_Rose

Probably Dead Space or Banjo: Nuts & Bolts.

JoelTGM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By JoelTGM

I played Burnout Paradise and never got into it.  The best game I have never played is Dead Space.

JoblessTerence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By JoblessTerence

I guess I better come clean... I have never played any of the Metal Gear Solid games. Don't hit me!

NickL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By NickL

top 3, in order i would like to play them

1)Fable 2
2) Burnout Paradise
3)Fallout 3

... except i dont know about fallout 3 cause i didnt like oblivion and the combat just looks boring imo

edit: also best game i have but havent finished is banjo nuts and bolts, i was playing it when i borrowed my brothers copy of saints row 2 and got way into that game and havent had time to go back yet

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I also have yet to play the retail version of Burnout.  I tried out the demo and hated it, but have heard from several people that the retail game is far superior to the demo. 

In the last three weeks, I've probably played a collective two hours of video games, however, so I haven't the slightest idea when Burnout will find its way into my 360.

KnifeySpoony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By KnifeySpoony

This was me up until a few weeks ago when I picked it up for $20, which was weird because back when it came out I was super hyped for it.

As for me, Bioshock. I should have bought it when it was $5 on the steam sale, oh well. I have watched it being played a few times, I don't know why I never felt compelled to play it.

gunswordfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By gunswordfist

I feel stupid for failing to mention Left 4 Dead and Gears Of War 2.

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#13  Edited By Pie

Ive played pretty much every fanmagical game on the 360 however i havent played little big plannet or mgs4 because of the whole no ps3 thing

daz0608

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By daz0608

yea Little Big Planet and and Metal gear, it would be great if the PS3 was cheeper