The Final Choice...

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9398c1300c7
deactivated-5f9398c1300c7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

I just obtained $20 from my grandmother, and eventually I'll get $40 at some point. This is my chance to get one more game for this year. But there are many choices, and I am going to need your guys' assistance.

Choice #1

I loved Oblivion. It contained content that absorbed my life for more then 200 hours. I want to relive those moments, but with improvements and style. Fallout3 had those two things, and that's why I want it. I played the intro level at a friend's house and it made me want to have it even more.

Choice#2

It has zombies in it. It has four player co-op. And it's made by Valve. What's more to like?

Choice#3

I played the Beta and I hated it. The hit detection on player models were horribly made and the weapons lacked the "oomph" compared to CoD4. But when the whole concept of a zombie game mode was announced, I was in love; especially with the four-player co-op campaign. Plus, the multiplayer might get fixed up a bit. Who knows. But this game has tons of content to keep players occupied.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f9398c1300c7
deactivated-5f9398c1300c7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just obtained $20 from my grandmother, and eventually I'll get $40 at some point. This is my chance to get one more game for this year. But there are many choices, and I am going to need your guys' assistance.

Choice #1

I loved Oblivion. It contained content that absorbed my life for more then 200 hours. I want to relive those moments, but with improvements and style. Fallout3 had those two things, and that's why I want it. I played the intro level at a friend's house and it made me want to have it even more.

Choice#2

It has zombies in it. It has four player co-op. And it's made by Valve. What's more to like?

Choice#3

I played the Beta and I hated it. The hit detection on player models were horribly made and the weapons lacked the "oomph" compared to CoD4. But when the whole concept of a zombie game mode was announced, I was in love; especially with the four-player co-op campaign. Plus, the multiplayer might get fixed up a bit. Who knows. But this game has tons of content to keep players occupied.
AthleticShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By AthleticShark

Let me say this. get Fallout 3 it will last you longer. Your B-Day and Xmas are coming up so your goona get at least 2 games from me so don't worry about it. Get Fallout 3.

gearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By gearhead
tokyochicken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By tokyochicken

Left 4 Dead if you have friends who want to play that with you. Fallout 3 if not.

pill92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By pill92

Left 4 Dead! Were prob. gona have another CG game night for it.

samcotts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By samcotts
tokyochicken said:
"Left 4 Dead if you have friends who want to play that with you. Fallout 3 if not."
This.
shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By shadows_kill

i would choose fallout 3 cause idk what left 4 dead is really about and i just dont think cod waw will even get close to matching cod4 and you didnt like the beta so it sounds you may not like it that much.

TheGTAvaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By TheGTAvaccine

Left 4 Dead in my opinion.

Avatar image for blastprocessing
BlastProcessing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BlastProcessing

Left Fo' Dead, son.

stevieq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By stevieq

I gotta say Fallout 3

krazedkaoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By krazedkaoz

fallout 3

DBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#12  Edited By DBoy

I'll get all 3 eventually, but it all depends on what you want o play really.  Left 4 Dead if you wanna play with people online, and Fallout 3 if you want to play single player a whole lot.

raven_squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13  Edited By raven_squad

Fallout 3 is the only one out of the list that could potentially last till Christmas, longer if you really get into it. 

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Milkman
raven_squad said:
"Fallout 3 is the only one out of the list that could potentially last till Christmas, longer if you really get into it. "
That's not true. All those games can last well beyond Christmas.
raven_squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15  Edited By raven_squad
Milkman said:
"raven_squad said:
"Fallout 3 is the only one out of the list that could potentially last till Christmas, longer if you really get into it. "
That's not true. All those games can last well beyond Christmas."
Well, I disagree. 
WaW is crap, and left4dead.... I just cant see the appeal lasting for 2 months. 
RenegadeSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By RenegadeSaint

Fallout 3.

EpicBenjamin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

#17  Edited By EpicBenjamin

CoD, it's so extremely similar to Modern Warfare, the hit detection was pretty horrible in COD4 too. I never felt any real punch in the guns in any of the COD's. I still think that you should get COD, it may not be perfect and it's another WWII game but it's still great.

And it got a little Left 4 Dead in it!