The VICE Gaming Podcast (with Austin and Patrick) is now live

• 60 results
Brand-Old

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I hear ya. I like how pointed and precise both Patrick and Austin's observations and comments can be, but the two of them together feels a little rounded to me....like there's a sharpness that's missing. I personally think they're at their best when there's a Jeff or Vinny type of person around to add a little energy to the conversation.

I like both of these guys when they are balanced out by others

FunkyHugo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Awesome. Excited to check it out.

Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 45

Whoever thought that the real Rival Video Game Website was lurking among our midst this whole time?

Not pictured Austin Walker
Not pictured Austin Walker

I sure hope Vice Gaming gets their own name soon. Their branding kinda stinks atm

beforet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Patrick sounds older. I didn't recognize him. I thought there was some third guy they just weren't introducing.

I had forgotten how much I like listening to Austin just talk, ya'll. I can listen to that guy go.

Avatar image for deactivated-64bc6edfbd9ee
deactivated-64bc6edfbd9ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slag: Austin said that the new name is coming, so that's likely why the branding sucks. No sense to push a changing name.

TanookiSuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Listened to the first Ep. Will certainly be subscribing. I miss hearing both these guys and it's the first time hearing them together!

Curious as to what they'll name it. They are correct about how hard it is to actually name a *thing* that you have to live with until you just stop doing it.

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By colourful_hippie

I like both of these guys when they are balanced out by other, less overtly political, co-hosts but this is a pretty rough listen for me. Diff'rent strokes

Same. I like what they have to say but too much of them seems like the podcast will be SJW's 'R' Us. I'll give the podcast a listen at least.

Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Number 4 on the Trending list in Pocket Casts!

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for ralphmoustaccio
RalphMoustaccio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Patrick tweeted out a new link for the RSS feed for this podcast last night. So if you subscribed using the old one, you're going to have to change it.

mrcraggle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Loading Video...

The podcast intro and outro for anyone that wants to listen to the full thing. You can also buy the full album here