There are only two videogames I want made in my lifetime.

• 76 results
FesteringNeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By FesteringNeon

What about a game called  

T-Wrecks Zombie Sexxx

You can't get much more serious than that. 
Twisted_Scot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By Twisted_Scot

I want a new Elite game like Frontier.

Grumbel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 99

#53  Edited By Grumbel
@Twisted_Scot said:
" I want a new Elite game like Frontier. "
Exactly, being able to actually fly to a planet and then actually land on it was one of those mind blowing experiences back in the day where games where like 800KB. Almost 20 years later I have yet to see any game to actually replicate what Frontier did with modern technology (impressive tech however demos do exist, just not anything I know of that ever made it into a finished game).
Avatar image for deactivated-5b531a34b946c
deactivated-5b531a34b946c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I just want a good Stargate game. :( Preferably done by BioWare.

It will never happen, I know. In fact, it looks like the chances of ever getting even another bad Stargate game is nil. But this is the thread for broken dreams.

Avatar image for randominternetuser
RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want the Assassin Creed team to make a Japanese-set AC game were you play as a Ninja working against Samurai (who are the templars of Japan in the story).  I'd like a bigger focus on stealth too.  (I JUST WANT ANOTHER BADASS/GOOD TENCHU GAME)

But that's more of a game I just really would like to see than a "dream game" because that will probably happen at some point.  I have a ton of "dream games" one including the zombie game you described.  I would want a zombie game that is open-world much like GTA. I would want it to have a a whole state full of rural areas and cities.  Say it's New York - you start out waking up in an apartment to find out about the zombies.  You grab a bat and make it to your car, then from there on it's your choice to either keep running and hiding from zombies or rob gun shops and try to fight them.  Every building would be enter-able (I know this would be so ridiculously hard to design that many buildings... BUT HOW AWESOME WOULD THAT BE) and it's possible to put down every last zombie in the game if you play it a hell of a long time.  You also have to deal with other survivors, you can either befriend them and they will help you out if you need shelter or some extra fire-power, or you can kill them and take their guns and food/shelter.  Some may be flat out crazy and try to kill anything that moves.  Any time you die you have to revert all your progress back to your last save point.  There's no real "objective" other than survive and kill zombies. 

Also, just more good stealthy ninja games.

Tonic7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Tonic7
@Underachiever007 said:
" I want a company like Rockstar to make a game set in ancient Japan. "
Yes yes yes yes yes.
Gabriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#57  Edited By Gabriel

I want a serial killer dog game, someone is killing dogs and you have to stop them.

StarFoxA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 12

#58  Edited By StarFoxA
@MiniPato: Sounds a lot like Snatcher, just open world. That would be cool.
tourgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#59  Edited By tourgen
@Twisted_Scot said:
" I want a new Elite game like Frontier. "
yes, I'd like that too.  Set it in the Mass Effect universe for even more fun.  Let me play as a smuggler, pirate, Cerberus operative, Shadow Agent agent (heh), simple trader, or whatever.  Add in an online components similar to Demon's Souls or Mindjack. 

Mount and Blade but in a Starship Troopers, Stargate, or Forever War setting is the 1 game I really want though.  Powersuit marines and mechanized combat similar to the Mount and Blade stuff mixed with the Battlefield series but with Haaaurd Sci-Fi setting, story, tech.
jorbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#60  Edited By jorbear

Something along the lines of Freelancer or X3, but a bit more streamlined than X3. I found that game to be impossibly deep and complex for me, but I loved the concept. Just a game where there is a main story that you can choose to follow, but you can also choose to veer completely off of the main path and trade goods at different ports or planets.  All of that, combined with RPG elements. You get to create your character and make choices through dialog. 

Ubik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#61  Edited By Ubik
@Inkerman said:

" I'd really like an updated version of Master of Orion... "

Amen to that.  While I'm hoping for stuff that will never happen, they might as well take the Delorian back in time and stop MoO 3 from being made--and stop me from pre-ordering it. 

Also: System Shock 2 HD.  Then I could die a happy man.
Avatar image for deactivated-5e4c09d3ba1b3
deactivated-5e4c09d3ba1b3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Man, fuck zombies and pirates and all that junk. I want me some rolling through hadokens: Capcom vs. SNK3

wickedsc3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#63  Edited By wickedsc3

I really like "Red Dead Prehistoric" Idea.  Also i would love a good open world Werewolf game, something maybe like the underworld movie.  Also im kind of pumped for Dead Island.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#64  Edited By AhmadMetallic
@canucks23 said:
" Your threads make you sound like you're 10 years old... Just sayin' "
the beauty of gaming is that it brings out the 10 year old in you. the passion, the ideas, the inspiration.. having the 'adult' in you dominate you and require nothing more than kickass Starcraft 2 action or some good shooting or a serious Fallout game is not, in my opinion, what gaming is about 

he sounds like a 10 year old and its great. its the childish gaming desires that help new exciting ideas to happen and come to life and thrive 

i approve of this thread, and add to it a serious and well polished pirates game, and a serious & polished Robin Hood/Sherwood game
Hashbrowns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Hashbrowns
@Jay444111 said:
"Second, you know Red Dead Redemption? Now imagine that game, in a jungle. WITH DINOSAURS!!!! I mean it, they have done zombies and bigfoot, now is about time to freaking make a true dinosaur hunting videogame! I do know one WAS being made for the Xbox, but was quickly canceled, but frankly, we kinda need this, we haven't had one great dinosaur game this gen, might as well make the first true great one.  Anyone agree with me one this? And is anyone wanting a certain type of videogame to be made? like the two above that I would love to see? "

The precursor to Far Cry, in fact.  I wonder what Crytek would be making today if they had gone with the original X-Isle game instead of reworking it into Far Cry.
nintendoeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#66  Edited By nintendoeats

Irrational was working on a game like your zombie thing, back in the 90s or early 2000s. It got canned eventually. It was reasonably far along in development actually. So close...

CastroCasper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By CastroCasper
@the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG said:
" i wouldnt mind an sandbox styled pirate game to be honest...  "
That would be awesome.
Avatar image for the_official_japanese_teabag
the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Portis said:
" @the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG said:
" i wouldnt mind an sandbox styled pirate game to be honest...  "
Somali pirates or the 'Arr-matey -- this parrot just shit on my shoulder' pirates?  "
i dont think there ever has been a Somalian pirate game however that might end up like the new Call of Juarez game where there is little interest and may offend some people.  but when i said that i was talking about the typical pirates with beards and muskets
nickux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#69  Edited By nickux

Lately, I've been thinking of LA Noire and how, if this game turns out to be as good as I hope, we could get a Blade Runner-style detective game. Something really dark, sci-fi, gritty, and hardboiled. Neon lights a-plenty. I want imagery like the club from Mass Effect 2.

Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Gizmo

A multiplayer Lord Of The Rings mod for Mount & Blade: Warband.

grimmspectre18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By grimmspectre18
@MiniPato: So a new Blade Runner game?
Amtiskaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Amtiskaw

A serial killer vs detectives MMORPG could be interesting. Detectives would gain XP by finding clues and apprehending/killing the serial killers. Serial killers would need to leave clues to gain XP and could get bonus XP based on how many murders they commit between apprehension or dieing.

BatmanBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By BatmanBatman

First person Mario

kingzetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By kingzetta

Zombies are serious business.

AngriGhandi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By AngriGhandi

"Open world zombie survival sim" is probably the holy grail of message board dream-projects at this point. Always mentioned, but never, ever made. 
Is there some kind of unsolvable equation that makes combining an open world, zombies, and first-person shooting completely impossible? 
I don't get it.

theMixxer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By theMixxer

Nay to the dinosaurs... 

Unless it's called Jurassic Park Snap and all you do is take pictures of dinosaurs. I'd play that game.