#1  Edited By lolak47
lolak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By lolak47

Please Giant bomb make video reviews of these upcomming great games. I hate text reviews i want to acctualy see what you talking about with ingame footage rather then reading shit loads of blocks of text.

Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By Branthog

I want both, but I feel I get more from a video review. A text-only review has always felt to me a lot like a text-only review of a band you've never heard of. You really only walk away with the vaguest of ideas and the overall "good or bad?!" and the finer points are lost. However, I don't think a video review only is the way to go. Preferably, there'd be video and text reviews both of every game.

geirr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By geirr

I prefer Giant Bomb's quick looks to the video reviews. 
They play the games as we would while filming and commenting, 
then we can read a full review later if interested in the full 'dissection'.

Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By Branthog
@pepsimaxofborg said:
" I prefer Giant Bomb's quick looks to the video reviews.  They play the games as we would while filming and commenting,  then we can read a full review later if interested in the full 'dissection'. "
I feel a quick-look should be supplemental to a video review (if the game warrants bothering with a full quick look). Unless you're seriously interested in a particular title, a well thought out four minutes beats a meandering spur of the moment half our or more.
AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By AhmadMetallic
@Branthog said:
" I want both, but I feel I get more from a video review. A text-only review has always felt to me a lot like a text-only review of a band you've never heard of. You really only walk away with the vaguest of ideas and the overall "good or bad?!" and the finer points are lost. However, I don't think a video review only is the way to go. Preferably, there'd be video and text reviews both of every game. "
Griddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 15

#7  Edited By Griddler

Both, but only on big titles.