Today I am a gold member

Strife381

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

After years of lurking and leaching today I became a gold member. With everything that has happened I think it's important to show my support and to say, I'm staying. I'm staying no matter what. Thanks for everything, and keep up the good work :D

TAFAE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

If you're feeling up to it, there's no better time to get started on all that archived premium content. There are some really good Ryan (and the rest of the crew too) moments you've been missing out on.

artelinarose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By artelinarose

Word. I thought about moving up to a gold membership because of this, but I decided to stick with the silver because it gives them a tiiiiny bit more money per year. I am glad that people are showing their support this way; even without Ryan, we're still here. We're still a part of it.

Go back and watch the old Whiskey Media Happy Hour videos. Thank me later.

Avatar image for thesoutherndandy
TheSouthernDandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Welcome duder :) bring it in for a hug.

TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By TruthTellah

Welcome to the club, duder!

http://images.cuddlycomments.com/5/58194e2d21b952626.gif

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

I've wanted to be a gold member for the longest time, but that's what lack of freedom and money does for ya.

soulmanim3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks for supporting this great "dumb" site. There is something nice about knowing we help to keep the lights on.

Strife381

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Best community ever

Kiri90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Best community ever

You can repeat that over and over. There's a reason I actually felt like I lost a best friend on Monday's reveal.

Killerfridge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey, me too! I should have done this earlier. I love this site...

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

Reminded me to check my own membership. I've had 3 years of membership stacked up and it runs out in August! I'll have to buy another year for the first time in ages.

citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

@kiri90 said:

@strife381 said:

Best community ever

You can repeat that over and over. There's a reason I actually felt like I lost a best friend on Monday's reveal.

That coupled with the community's response to the new has reminded just how good this community really is.

When the Giant Bomb first started and the other original mods and I were talking about the visions we had for the community, this is what I had in mind: a large, yet personal family, one which forms a close personal bond with one another and comes together in times of excitement or stress.

All of you guys made me proud to have been a moderator.

NoobSauceG7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 15

Absolutely watch the Fortune Street TNT. One of my all-time favorites.

Carryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Absolutely watch the Fortune Street TNT. One of my all-time favorites.

SOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#17  Edited By musubi

Wanna watch something good? Fortune Street TNT. Nearly 3 1/2 hours of awesome. With thrilling twist and turns!

fetchfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Welcome indeed! You've got a lot of good shit in store, so dive into that catalogue. As @demoskinos said (did you take that name from the Blade 2 character?), the Fortune Street TNT is some of the best shit ever. Recently re-watched it myself.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#19  Edited By musubi

@fetchfox: Kind of? I remember signing up for some forums or something back in the day and had no idea what my username was going to be and one of the kids in my computer class suggested "Demoskinos" the actual character in the movie is spelled "Damaskinos" but that is where the "inspiration" I guess is from? Its been one of those things where I rolled with it for so long and usually a name that isn't taken when I sign up for stuff that I just have continued to roll with it.

greatwiIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Same boat here, been lurking since the beginning, but it hit me how much I care about all these guys and I felt like this was long overdue for me.

Avatar image for legendarychopchop
LegendaryChopChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Glad you're on the gold side. I couldn't imagine being a member here without being able to catch to the premium stuff and wathc those great archives. Welcome!

FinalDasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#22 FinalDasa  Moderator

WATCH EVERYTHING

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Tireyo

I shall be coming back to this thread frequently. =-) After a long time, I'm now a gold member because of someone who was very generous to me. I cannot even thank him enough. I won't say who it is, so he'll have to say he did it instead of me.

No Caption Provided

sp0rkeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just the other day I found myself wondering if Ryan's passing would result in a noticeable influx of new premium members. To be honest I've never seriously considered becoming a premium member myself due to my financial situation and the fact that I'm generally satisfied with the quality and amount of free content put out by the GB crew. Now that there won't be any new content featuring Ryan I am experiencing strong urges to bite the bullet and do what it takes to purchase a premium membership.

Although I have to admit that it is also comforting knowing that there's a stash of Ryan (and the rest of the guys, obviously) content temporarily locked away from me that I will be able to watch some day.

Zornack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ModernAlkemie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now vaunt your superiority over the unwashed masses.

spookytapes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm just silver. :'(

hollitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Calles89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I became a gold member this week in honor of Ryan.

I love the site, loved Ryan, and love the rest of the GB crew. Here's to supporting the building of better internets.

GalacticPunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#30  Edited By GalacticPunt

Today, we are all gold members.

Except for the fuckin' freeloaders who aren't gold members!

Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Um. Well, there are silver members. . . who actually pay more, annually. :)

Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

GalacticPunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@branthog: Silver members have the gold inside of them... right here. Where it counts. Stay gold, Ponyboy.

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey motherfucker. Some of those so called "freeloaders" who aren't gold members are my friends, and I wasn't even a gold member until today. If you have a problem with them, YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME YOU DISCRIMINATING CUNT!! As much fun as I've had today with this new membership, I would give it up to anyone of my deserving friends here that don't have one in a heartbeat if I had the option to make them happy and just to brighten their day or whole year. I can't do that though, so if I were you, I would apologize right now before I go all ape shit on your ass.

Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tireyo said:

@galacticpunt said:

Hey motherfucker. Some of those so called "freeloaders" who aren't gold members are my friends, and I wasn't even a gold member until today. If you have a problem with them, YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME YOU DISCRIMINATING CUNT!! As much fun as I've had today with this new membership, I would give it up to anyone of my deserving friends here that don't have one in a heartbeat if I had the option to make them happy and just to brighten their day or whole year. I can't do that though, so if I were you, I would apologize right now before I go all ape shit on your ass.

And this is how Tireyo wound up in jail for four months without trial and a half-million dollar bail. :P

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@branthog said:

@tireyo said:

@galacticpunt said:

And this is how Tireyo wound up in jail for four months without trial and a half-million dollar bail. :P

LOLOLOL. I'm not that crazy. XD

Avatar image for deactivated-6157afb2b3c07
deactivated-6157afb2b3c07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After years of lurking and leaching today I became a gold member. With everything that has happened I think it's important to show my support and to say, I'm staying. I'm staying no matter what. Thanks for everything, and keep up the good work :D

Welcome Duder! You are among family!