Unannounced, yet certain to release games. What are you most excited for?

• 108 results
Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

Poll Unannounced, yet certain to release games. What are you most excited for? (337 votes)

Rockstar's next Red Dead game 17%
Bethsoft's next Fallout game 53%
Blizzard's next MMO 7%
None of the above excite me. (What does?) 23%

The three games listed above are certain to happen. Which of these games are you most excited for? If you are not excited for any of these examples, what *unannounced, yet certain to release game* does get your blood flowing?

• 
Cold_Wolven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I need Fallout 4 so bad, what I wouldn't give to have it come out this year.

abendlaender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@abendlaender said:

@ch3burashka said:

@abendlaender said:

@ch3burashka said:

Of those, Fallout. I want to see them make a good engine.

Also, Beyond Good and Evil 2. It hasn't been officially announced, but there's been footage and Ancel has spoken of his aspirations. If he can make what he says he wants to, that'll be my game of the generation probably.

Beyond Good and Evil 2 has been officially announced, back in 2008

http://www.ign.com/games/beyond-good-evil-2/pc-14256841

" The game has not yet, however, been officially announced under the title "Beyond Good & Evil 2" -- it is instead referred to simply as "Next Michel Ancel Project" "

From the same link, the next line

NOTE: This game has been confirmed as a title in production, but it has not been announced for any given platform -- it may or may not be released on this system. Please check back for official info.

Also there is an official trailer

Does "We don't know what we're making it for" count as announced? I meant specifically "BGE2 coming for PS4/XBONE in Q4 2014", something official. Also, that trailer ain't official.

Of course it does. Or would you say that EA never announced the new Mirror's Edge just because they didn't mention the plattforms? As for the video, why is it unofficial just because it is a teaser, unlabeled or "shrugged off" (I don't even know how you would show a video "non-committal". I honestly don't know why you are fighting this, they announced the game.

Darji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obsidian's next gen project. Pillars of Eternity looks so fucking good that I just can not wait what they can do with a much bigger budget and hopefully a lot of freedom^^

TobbRobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

I don't want any of those. MMOs suck. Rockstar only knows how to make one kind of game and I'm burned on the gameplay. Bethesda never learns from their mistakes and I have zero faith in the next Fallout. Though that would arguably be the one I'd want most... It just has to not be too similar to it's predecessors.

rmanthorp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#106 rmanthorp  Moderator

More Asura's Wrath. BELIEVE.

Rafaelfc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers