Videogames?

eric_buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By eric_buck

Good Day users of Giantbomb. Here's me, writing a blog. 

I traded in about a thousand (actually about 20) 360 games over the weekend. My 360 for the second time a while back, giving me no need for the games. I kept the really good ones though, just in case I pick up MS' next console. Anyways I got about 350$ AU for the games (pretty good deal for EB games). I picked up Modern Warfare 2 with my newfound cash, and preordered God of War 3. I'm digging Modern Warfare 2, but I've played so much at friends houses etc. that I really don't see myself playing too much more of it. I think God of War 3 arrives on this island we call Australia around the 18th, so I'm super pumped for that. I haven't finished the second yet, but I've pretty much ruined the story for myself by watching video reviews and stuff, so I'll probably just jump right in.   

Final Fantasy 13 (XXXXI) came out! I kind of like JRPGs, but FF 13 doesn't look like it'll do much for me. From what I've seen, it seems pretty linear and old fashioned.  

I still have $100 AU of store credit left at EB games, so when I pick up GoW 3 I might get either Borderlands, or that GoW collectors pack thing. From what I've seen of Borderlands, it seems pretty awesome. Plus the fact that they are going to keep making downloadable content makes it seem worth it.  

I would do a videoblog but I don't really have the time right now. 

Smell ya later!

insouciant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By insouciant

Which games did you keep?
Synthballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Synthballs

Borderlands is the way to go. Although, That GoW is tempting...

eric_buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By eric_buck
@insouciant: I kept Mass Effect, CoD2, Gears 1 and 2. Thats it. 
Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Emilio

save your cash for the end of the year.

DriveupLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By DriveupLife

With no intention to disrespect, trading in games that you paid full or near full price for is always a terrible decision. You should really look into other options like ebay or craigslist before doing such a trade again.

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By penguindust

Did you play Mass Effect 2 or had you dumped your 360 before that came out?   And, if so, how capable is your PC?

eric_buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By eric_buck
@PenguinDust: My PC is crap. I haven't played ME2 yet.  

@DriveupLife: Why not trade them in if I don't them anymore, and they are relatively old games?