What Colors Should I Go With For The GiantBomb/Pax Prime Shirt?

fobwashed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 16

Poll What Colors Should I Go With For The GiantBomb/Pax Prime Shirt? (105 votes)

White 5%
Athletic Heather 5%
Black 30%
Brown 4%
Burgundy Heather 10%
Charcoal Heather 24%
Kelly Heather 11%
Light Blue Heather 6%
Millitary Green 8%
Navy 13%
Turquoise 5%
Navy Heather 10%
Purple Heather 11%
Red 14%
Red Heather 12%
Royal 17%
Royal Heather 7%

I'm making a shirt to distribute at PAX Prime 2014 and I can't decide what color shirt to go with. I'm hoping to narrow down the selection using you duders =]

Click me to place your rsvp~

Please select your favorite color(s) from the ones displayed here.

The guy I'm working with is pretty cool so there's a chance I may allow multiple color choices. This'd be a hell of a lot easier for me if I weren't color blind =P Thanks!

• 
fobwashed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@breakfastking@matt@newhaap@internetpizza@ub3rslug@marino@littleemille@sadpatrol@olqavtoras@fake_empire@mully@pushtoclose@frootsnax@lando81@meepasaurus@markjw@big_jon@aquacadet@arthup@icicle7x3@chillwinston@angouri@hodenjoe@alwaysbeclothing@butano@sb5k@mafoogley@mendelson9@wafflestomp@spncrrr@washa_endrya

Since you duders have already ordered shirts, you should prob be in the color choosing process. Please pick colors you like from the poll above =]

Btw, sorry for the second message. The first poll was messed up because of user error =P

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

I chose Royal because it looks like the closest color to the shirt that Pax is using.

QuantumPilot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Red Heather all the way.

sparklykiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 8

Navy Heather, Royal, and Charcoal Heather are best out of this bunch. I really like those ones a lot!

I'm also going to hold out in hopes that you reprint this in red and print it on the Burgundy Heather for a PAX East in the future.

impartialgecko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Red, like the blood of all the cosplayers you'll slaughter to get through to the indie megabooth.

butano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By butano

Oh man, I really like that brown heather, though I doubt it'll get chosen. I'll put my vote to the royal heather.

fobwashed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mb said:

I chose Royal because it looks like the closest color to the shirt that Pax is using.

Marino showed me some pix of the shirt in question and I think it may be a bit darker like the navy heather. Without seeing both in person, side by side, it'd be hard to determine tho =P

Red Heather all the way.

@adam1808 said:

Red, like the blood of all the cosplayers you'll slaughter to get through to the indie megabooth.

I'm sorta diggin the red colors as well >,<

Navy Heather, Royal, and Charcoal Heather are best out of this bunch. I really like those ones a lot!

I'm also going to hold out in hopes that you reprint this in red and print it on the Burgundy Heather for a PAX East in the future.

If I make it out to PAX East, there's a solid chance I'd do this again. Not sure it'd be this exact design tho. We'll see =]

@butano said:

Oh man, I really like that brown heather, though I doubt it'll get chosen. I'll put my vote to the royal heather.

I like a bunch of these colors which is why I put out this poll =P If it's possible, I may allow anyone who pre-pays to go ahead and select whatever color they like. I'll have to discuss it further with my printer dude before I can commit to that =P

natedynamic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As a middle-ground solution, you might also consider just getting roughly equal amounts of the top 3 chosen colors. Then again, I don't know how the order process works, so that might not be feasible. Just a thought. :)

fobwashed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As a middle-ground solution, you might also consider just getting roughly equal amounts of the top 3 chosen colors. Then again, I don't know how the order process works, so that might not be feasible. Just a thought. :)

I'm taking orders here and handin em out at PAX Prime. I think this time around I'm gonna collect via PayPal before the show so I shouldn't need to print any extras, just the orders =] If I do end up printing a few extras, I'll prolly be printing whichever colors are most popular here... prolly...

Mafoogley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Mafoogley

As much as I like the classic Vinny Black, I think I'm going to have to go with Royal (I have too many black shirts already!).

newhaap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@fobwashed: Thanks for the tag. I voted for navy heather and charcoal heather since I couldn't make up my mind. But I think I'll go with navy heather as my final answer.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

The t-shirt should be red, the stroke should remain white, the text should be black.

icicle7x3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with Royal

matt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

I went with the Royal blue. I think it would be funny to have them as close to the Prime shirts as possible. Plus, red is a PAX East thing.

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

I will unfortunately not be going this year due to not getting tickets. Sorry.

OldGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fobwashed: I don't care what the poll says in the end. No shirts in Black/Charcoal (or white for that matter) ugh. Break away from the boring. Stand out.

Meepasaurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Royal! :D

fobwashed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As much as I like the classic Vinny Black, I think I'm going to have to go with Royal (I have too many black shirts already!).

Too many black shirts seems to be a common theme when it comes to ppl I talk to about shirts =P

@newhaap said:

@fobwashed: Thanks for the tag. I voted for navy heather and charcoal heather since I couldn't make up my mind. But I think I'll go with navy heather as my final answer.

Good selection sir =]

@humanity said:

The t-shirt should be red, the stroke should remain white, the text should be black.

I'm keeping the colors of the actual logo to match that of the PAX prime logo -_-;; I do like the look of red tho...

Going with Royal

Shit, I'll ask about your size next chance I get >,<

@matt said:

I went with the Royal blue. I think it would be funny to have them as close to the Prime shirts as possible. Plus, red is a PAX East thing.

I did not know that about red...

@big_jon said:

I will unfortunately not be going this year due to not getting tickets. Sorry.

That sucks duder =[ We'll pour one out for you.

@oldguy said:

@fobwashed: I don't care what the poll says in the end. No shirts in Black/Charcoal (or white for that matter) ugh. Break away from the boring. Stand out.

I do love me some black shirts tho. I literally only have one. The Papers, Please shirt from Pax east...

frootsnax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I like the black and the charcoal heather.

fobwashed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright duders! Thanks for your votes =]

From these results, I think I'll most likely end up going Black (what can you do? ppl like black shirts) and Royal. Charcoal Heather is technically in second but it's so close to black I feel like I should just do one or the other... unless I do them all. Also, I really wanna mimic the existing shirt so I was hoping ppl would want Royal as one of the colors. =]

Thanks for your help!

ch3burashka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ch3burashka

I'm not a fan of fruity colors, or most colors in general. Just give me black and navy blue. All the other colors of the rainbow can take off.

Also, is that a Donkey reference? 'Cuz I hope it is.

No Caption Provided

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

@fobwashed: Haha. Thanks man, I just didn't feel like dealing with scalpers out front of the convention centre this year. Though I'll most likely come next year.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Royal is a nice color.