What do you think of the new "Follow" feature? (and other stuff).

eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By eroticfishcake

Well it's been a couple of days since the Follow feature has been implemented so I presume that's long enough for us to play around with it. A few bugs here and there but the staff should fix them at some point. I've heard a few people say various sorts of things about the new feature but I've never known why. So, what do you think?

On a side note, I've heard about other features that some of members wanted like;

• The ability to delete comments from your own blog. (Already mentioned here.)
  • A list informing which people are following you.
  • Deleting your own reviews. Mentioned a couple of times but contacting a mod seems to be the only way.
  • A spellcheck system was mentioned a couple of weeks ago. (This system simply highlights the error, auto-correction can be enabled or disabled at will.)
  • The ability to put two videos side-by-side in a post to avoid long comments.

Any more ideas?
natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By natetodamax

I like the Follow feature, and I would definitely like to see those other features implemented. The spell check feature, however, isn't necessary.

eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By eroticfishcake

Well we've had some mixed reactions for the spellcheck but a the ability to turn it on or off would be helpful since I occasionally make the odd spelling mistake. Also the spellchecker for Firefox doesn't seem to work with mine for some reason.