• 68 results
ZolRoyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Arg are my posts not going through?

I see this one and one about Xii, if that's the one I'm thinking off I played a demo of it and really liked it, never got the full game, really hate it when games TBC you and then never follow through, especially if it is a cliff hanger.

Call me crazy but I always wanted a sequel to Rockstars The Warriors, maybe not a direct storyline sequel but something that builds on the fighting engine and goes further with it/the idea in general. More a spiritual thing really.

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@zolroyce: ah weird. My tablet is just being dumb then.

CouldbeRolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Einhänder

One of my favourite games on the PS1

sgtsphynx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 32

#54 sgtsphynx  Moderator

Vagrant Story

Avatar image for sepulturafanboy89
Sepulturafanboy89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

40k-space marine

N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

The Saboteur. That game was the shit, but entirely janky. There was a lot going on with an insanely huge map, even back in those days. Also I remember it being the first PS3 game without jaggies. The anti-aliasing in that game was superb. Even the shadows were super sharp!

An open world WW2 stealth action adventure game. It was a special game to me. It wasn't my favorite game, but it had enough there to hope that sequel would come and polish away its many imperfections.

Also the pre-order DLC was an underground topless club. So, you know, boobies.

IceNDice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By IceNDice

PSYCHONAUTS, I never wanted a sequel more in my entire life. I will sing from the rooftops for Tim Schafer to create a Psychonauts 2.

butano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#58  Edited By butano

Psi-Ops, Alpha Protocol, and the super janky Advent Rising. Was pretty bummed about AR since it was supposed to be a trilogy.

Onemanarmyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#59  Edited By Onemanarmyy

I think Bully should get a sequel. Theres something to games that explore kids at school (Persona, Harry Potter, Bully, Life is Strange)

Weirdly enough, i also think that Velvet Sundown should get an upgrade. That game does something interesting, but the actual game mechanics feel like it hold it back. Probably will never happen, but i would enjoy seeing how crazy that thing would be in a sequel.

Finally, a sequel to Deadly Premonition would be awesome.

@skullpanda1 I remember my neighbour getting that game. It looked pretty fun and it had it's own humour to it.

Avatar image for oscar__explosion
Oscar__Explosion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#60  Edited By Oscar__Explosion

I wouldnt want a sequel of this per say but I would love, at the very least, a spiritual successor to Skies of Arcadia.

MocBucket62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#61  Edited By MocBucket62

Age of Mythology: It had an expansion and a DS game that was called Age of Empires: Mythologies, but that was it. As you can tell, it was basically Age of Empires but with mythological heroes and creatures from Greek, Egyptian and Norse mythology, and it was awesome! Its a shame that Ensemble Studios isn't around to make a new one of those.

tricky69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snatcher.

Spoonman671

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

newmoneytrash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I was just going to say Bulletstorm, but it warms my heart to see that so many people already have

People would totally argue that RAGE isn't a great game, but I love it and I would love to see a sequel. In a perfect world MachineGames would be working on it right now

Avatar image for deactivated-60dda8699e35a
deactivated-60dda8699e35a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icendice said:

PSYCHONAUTS, I never wanted a sequel more in my entire life. I will sing from the rooftops for Tim Schafer to create a Psychonauts 2.

Excellent answer. I want a sequel to this as well. This is truly an underrated gem of a game, and I REALLY wish more people appreciated it.

dobedobedo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bulletstorm, 3D Dot Game Heroes, RAGE (I enjoyed all of the game except for the ending), Diddy Kong Racing

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

Arcanum. That's pretty much always my answer to these questions. Full Throttle, too, but only if it's an actual adventure game and not that planned "biker game" garbage they had planned for the cancelled sequel. Um, what else? Titan Quest. Silent Storm. Lost Odyssey (preferably without kids). Rogue Galaxy. Syndicate (the modern one). Pirates (without dumb mini-games). Shadow Complex. Final Fantasy Tactics.

I'm also going to throw my hat in for a new Bulletstorm. I really dug that game.

kishinfoulux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too Human.

kblosnack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers