When is Fallout 4 coming out?

• 66 results
kaos_cracker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

Just remember how long it was from Fallout 2 to Fallout 3. A new game in the franchise won't be too soon.

Avatar image for living4theday258
living4theday258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By living4theday258

@deathstriker666: im no expert but i think people wear heavy cloths(longsleeve shirt and pants) in the desert to keep the cool in. not sure how well that works its just what i heard.

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Is such a game even being developed? Has anyone from Bethesda given any teasers or hints? Cause Fallout 3 is easily the most epic game I have ever played (in fact every single Bethesda game except New Vegas was epic). It's driving me crazy, I need to know about Fallout 4.

I know, and I'm not going to tell you.

RonGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54  Edited By RonGalaxy

@humanity said:

I would love to see someone other than Bethesda give the franchise a go. If CD Project Red made a Fallout game I can only begin to imagine how great it would be.

Bethesda are the best developers on the planet. No other company can give you the level of immersion and depth they do. It would be a shame if Fallout was made by anyone else.

Lol, I hope you're trolling, because they've only made fallout 3. Every other fallout was by a different dev

RonGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I'm gonna wager late 2014 or early 2015

ShadowSkill11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#56  Edited By ShadowSkill11

A year after the game is officially announced at a trade show or press release to the major gaming sites.

jay_ray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I'll say October 27, 2016

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By ShaggE

A week ago. Ya missed it. Very limited run, unfortunately, so you'll have to wait for Fallout 5. Shame, since 4 was simply mindblowing. You (well, not "you"... you missed it, after all) have free roam over the entire continental US and half of Canada. And you (again, not "you" in the literal sense, ya slowpoke) can choose to play as a super mutant. It took a lot out of them to develop, sadly, so Fallout 5 will be much smaller scale than any Fallout before. A multiplayer shooter, actually, in the grand tradition of Call of Duty.

Avatar image for insane_shadowblade85
insane_shadowblade85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't remember when this was said, it might've been on a live stream, but Jeff said that Fallout 4 was at E3 but was being shown behind closed doors to some people.

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#60  Edited By Blu3V3nom07

@shagge said:

A week ago. Ya missed it. Very limited run, unfortunately, so you'll have to wait for Fallout 5. Shame, since 4 was simply mindblowing. You (well, not "you"... you missed it, after all) have free roam over the entire continental US and half of Canada. And you (again, not "you" in the literal sense, ya slowpoke) can choose to play as a super mutant. It took a lot out of them to develop, sadly, so Fallout 5 will be much smaller scale than any Fallout before. A multiplayer shooter, actually, in the grand tradition of Call of Duty.

No Caption Provided
djou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alexandersheen said:

15/15/15

I know you're joking but 12/13/14 would be a pretty epic date for Fallout 4 or any game next year.

Clonedzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

holiday season 2014 is my guess.

callihan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The same day Half-Life 3 comes out.

McShank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By McShank

Eventually as in this year or this decade? It kinda makes a difference.

Why would someone here know something that others does not? Why not check Bethesda's Site? Why not Scour the internet? It kinda makes a difference. Also, welcome to GiantBomb.

zenmastah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By zenmastah

I hear everytime someone makes a topic asking when is it coming out, Todd Howard postpones the release date by 4months..

SO THANKS A LOT, OP!

mellotronrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i've got $50 on nov. 2015