Which Not "Mario Party" Party game would you like GB West to Play?

• 54 results
MocBucket62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

Poll Which Not "Mario Party" Party game would you like GB West to Play? (371 votes)

Sonic Shuffle (Sega Dreamcast) 11%
Pac Man Fever (PS2 and GC) 1%
Pac Man Party (Wii) 2%
Crash Bash (PS1) 16%
WarioWare Inc., Mega Party Games (GC) 15%
Viva Piñata Party Animals (X360) 11%
Ape Escape Primed and Pumped (PS2) 2%
Wii Party (Wii) 2%
Wii Party U (Wii U) 1%
Other (Your suggestion) 13%
Stream them all! 13%
Play all/some of these on either UPF or the Old Games Show 3%
None! Stop torturing duders at GB West that are not named Dan Ryckert! 9%

Recently I've been looking at the Mario Party Party content on GB since I recently became a premium member and that stuff is gold. However, I thought about different party games not named Mario Party that the GB crew could be subjected to, I mean play through on a stream. Here's some brief summaries on the games above:

Sonic Shuffle: Sega's attempt at giving Sonic his Mario Party, developed by both Sonic Team and, wait for it, Hudson Soft! Its like Mario Party with boards and mini games, but supposedly worse. One difference is that there's this crammed in card system that's used to determine a player's movement.

Pac Man Fever: Also plays like Mario Party (board and mini games), but you win by reaching the end of the board first. You can also not only play as Pac Man, but play as Tekken's Heihachi and even Astaroth from Soul Calibur. The Buckner and Garcia song is sadly not included.

Pac Man Party: Ryan, Jeff and Vinny already quick looked this. It has boards and mini games, but you need the most cookies (there name for Pac Man pellets) to win. Tekken and Soul Calibur characters not included.

Crash Bash: Sony's chance at letting their former bandicoot CRASH THE PARTY! ... Sorry, but I couldn't resist. Its entirely mini game focused (no boards) as you need to win a set number of mini games to win.

WarioWare (GC): Maybe the best game on the poll. Its basically Warioware, but it has different multiplayer modes involving the microgames. This could be the one game everyone at GB would want to play. Unless...

VP Party Animals: GB West and East will play this too because its something Viva Piñata related. It plays more like a game show, but has races and challenge mini games.

Ape Escape P&P: Mini game based Ape Escape game. Some mini games play like Smash Bros, some are races, and others have you use gadgets from the Ape Escape games to win.

Wii Party: Also quick looked, but with Ryan, Vinny and Brad. They didn't touch the board game section though.

Wii Party U: More focused on the Wii U Pad, but also has a standard Mario Party-ish mode to play.

• 
Pierre42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Crash Bash is solid.

Though people are right about fortune street, the episode on site was beautiful.

EarlessShrimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

This sounds like some kind of terrible torturous list for an extra life stream or something.

Sessh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

After being done with all Mario Party games (so sometime in 2017 or 2018) and from that list: Warioware. That's actually a good game and something I'm rather sure even Jeff would enjoy.

ehbunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think if it were up to me and there was going to be more "party" content, I would rather GBeast did non Mario Party games while GB West continued playing Mario Party...at least until they finish all the MP.

I mean I know I'm far from the only one who would love to watch Vinny play more of these games and there is too much MP for them to get through to be taking breaks to play other games.

wonderva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fortune Street!