Which White Whales have you had to let go of?

• 62 results
kasaioni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

TimeSplitters 4

PDXSonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I will have to say that a Burnout 3/Revenge styled game would be awesome. As much as I liked Burnout Paradise, its just not what I was looking for. Also a new NFS: Underground game, although it sounds like that might actually happen.

Rotnac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#53  Edited By Rotnac

For me some of it was teased, some was never announced that i just wanted and will never happen, and some were announced but delayed and not definitively "cancelled":

• Starcraft: Ghost
  • HD Remake/Sequel of C&C Renegade
  • An HD Remake of Jet Force Gemini
  • KoTOR 3
  • Borderlands MMO
  • Vexx 2
  • A Deus Ex pre/sequel that takes place after or before Invisible War.
  • Half-Life 3
  • Prey 2
Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Vagrant Story 2, Valkyrie Profile: Hrist are the big ones; various others. Starcraft 3 maybe.

Kingdom Under Fire II is sure taking it's sweet time but I do think it will come out in the US eventually.

audiosnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By audiosnow

Six Days in Fallujah

(Not because I really wanted to play it, but like Kubrick's work, I wanted something that would push the medium forward whether I liked the actual product or not.)

JohnTunoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KOTOR 3. The main staff has kind of moved on and the mmo appears to be making money. Unless Obsidian somehow manages to make it happen, Avalon seems like he still wants to do it.

donutfever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

Silent Hills. IT'S REAL TO ME DAMMIT.

Lv4Monk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Lv4Monk

A re-release, fan server or honest-to-god sequel to Resident Evil: Outbreak. Not a popular opinion, I know, but I've never played anything like it and was such a fan for the year or so I had access to it.

The complete inability to play this game in any meaningful capacity is an example of game preservation concerns hitting very close to home. The cherry on top is how low that games reputation has sunk, further lowering the chance of any of my wishes coming true.

Avatar image for hippie_genocide
hippie_genocide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I've given up hope of ever seeing a real successor to Socom II. Maybe it's best left in my memory.

poisonjam7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

#60  Edited By poisonjam7

@rotnac: there actually is a Borderlands MMO in development, but it's for China only. It sounds like terrible FTP garbage, but apparently they like that kind of thing there.

@Lv4Monk: I hear you man. I would straight up murder a man to play City of Heros or Villains again. This problem has been plaguing MMOs for quite some time. I think they should release the source code to MMOs that get taken offline or implement private server support so they remain playable to those who wish to do so....it doesn't cost the developers anything, which is the reason they shut these things down in the first place. But I digress....

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc8838532af0
deactivated-5cc8838532af0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Kotor 3. The MMO is fine but I would kill for another crpg.

A sequel to nuts and bolts. The outrageous yet somehwat understandable disdain Banjoo Kazooie fans have for that game will probably keep those guys from ever going near that concept again.

I also really miss the episodic Sam and Max games. They don't really have a place anymore in new TellTale

Avatar image for adequatelyprepared
AdequatelyPrepared

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will never be not slightly mad when thinking of Silent Hills.