• 55 results
Zithe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Zithe

I think many are too quick to write 3D off. There seems to be an idea going around that because no one has done it right thus far, it can't be done right. That's hardly an argument worth making. Sure, the 3D technology we have today might not be great, but I believe it will be in the next 5-10 years.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#52  Edited By JJWeatherman
@Adamsons said:
" @JJWeatherman said:
" @Adamsons said:

" Stereoscopic 3D doesn't work for me - 1 eye slightly more dominant.   Still following whats happening on the 3DS front though. "

My left eye is slightly more dominant, but as far as I know I can still see 3D. "
Do you wear contacts / glasses?  When i went to see Avatar i wore my contacts under the 3D glasses and i could feel my eyes trying to adjust but it just wasn't working. "
I don't. My vision is worse when seeing things closer than seeing thing far away though, so I bet that had something to do with it. 

I actually have glasses, but I never wear them.
gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#53  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

I have virtually no money and am still not 100% convinced that 3D gaming is going to be something more than a novelty.

joobz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By joobz

The 3DS is the only 3D tech I'm interested in and that's in spite of the 3D element and not because of it. 

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By iam3green

i haven't, i don't plan on buying 3D things. i just bought a 32" 720p tv, i'm going to wait another like 10 years to buy a new tv. if 3D gaming is still here then i will buy a 3D tv. 

developers better not screw with us and start making all of the games 3D and unable to play. It is something a long the lines of dead rising. when i didn't have the HD tv i couldn't read the text. it was pretty much what will happen if developers make everything 3D.