Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By sculsoldi3r
Cartman said:
"Hulk said:
"Hulk have fought Thing many times.  Hulk win every battle except one which get interrupted when fake Hulk show up (long story), the one time Hulk almost lose was because Hulk was in weakened Gray form and Thing was in enhanced form.  Under normal circumstance Hulk always SMASH Thing. 

Hulk often take on entire Fantastic Four, Avengers, and X-Men teams and SMASH them all.  HULK STRONGEST ONE THERE IS!"
You may be one of the strongest comic book heroes but you are NOTHING! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! compare to the real hulk! "Hollywood" HULK HOGAN!!! You are nothing compared to thee immortal hulk hogan BROTHER!

Btw you PWN The Thing! =P
"
EXACTLY WHY HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN WHEN ONE ON ONE WITH THE GREAT ONE!!!! HULK ISNT EVEN IN THE SAME LEAGUE AS THE ROCK AND HOGAN ARE... IF yah smell what im cookin!!!
unclejohnny79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By unclejohnny79

proberly the hulk

OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#54  Edited By OGCartman
sculsoldi3r said:
"Cartman said:
"Hulk said:
"Hulk have fought Thing many times.  Hulk win every battle except one which get interrupted when fake Hulk show up (long story), the one time Hulk almost lose was because Hulk was in weakened Gray form and Thing was in enhanced form.  Under normal circumstance Hulk always SMASH Thing. 

Hulk often take on entire Fantastic Four, Avengers, and X-Men teams and SMASH them all.  HULK STRONGEST ONE THERE IS!"
You may be one of the strongest comic book heroes but you are NOTHING! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! compare to the real hulk! "Hollywood" HULK HOGAN!!! You are nothing compared to thee immortal hulk hogan BROTHER!

"
EXACTLY WHY HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN WHEN ONE ON ONE WITH THE GREAT ONE!!!! HULK ISNT EVEN IN THE SAME LEAGUE AS THE ROCK AND HOGAN ARE... IF yah smell what im cookin!!!
"

The Rock could whoop the hulks ass badly. But comparing Hulk Hogan to the Hulk is like comparing....well therse nothing to compare, Hulk Hogan whoops the Hulk beyond words and beyond exaduration.
sculsoldi3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By sculsoldi3r
Cartman said:
"sculsoldi3r said:
"Cartman said:
"Hulk said:

"
"

The Rock could whoop the hulks ass badly. But comparing Hulk Hogan to the Hulk is like comparing....well therse nothing to compare, Hulk Hogan whoops the Hulk beyond words and beyond exaduration.
"

same with hogan
SSbabel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#56  Edited By SSbabel

The Hulks green which means he would win.

sculsoldi3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By sculsoldi3r

Michael Jacksons white/black and he won... go figure

Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#58  Edited By Hulk
grimmspectre18 said:
"The Thing would win... Please drop the torches and pitchforks, let me explain
The Hulk tends to win fights when betty ross is being threatened somehow, and I can't imagine that the Thing would impose any danger to her seeing how she isn't evil. Therefore the Thing would overcome the Hulk because the Hulk wouldn't have the motivation that usually pushes him into victory. I don't really care for the Thing or any members of the fantastic four for that matter, but I am just following the logic. Also, any Marvel Zombie knows that Spider-man is the best.... even when he is dancing down the street with dyed hair.
"
Hulk not like when people pull random "knowledge" from puny human ass and pass it off as actually happening in comics.  Hulk SMASH you for tomfoolery.

To wrestling fanboys.  Hulk Hogan pay Hulk annually in order for Hulk to allow Hogan to use Hulk name.  Hulk down with Hogan cause Hulk getting paid his cheddar.
AaronBelfast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#59  Edited By AaronBelfast

The Hulk has an account here at Giant Bomb, doesn't that make him look a bit nerdy?

OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#60  Edited By OGCartman
Hulk said:
"grimmspectre18 said:
"The Thing would win... Please drop the torches and pitchforks, let me explain
The Hulk tends to win fights when betty ross is being threatened somehow, and I can't imagine that the Thing would impose any danger to her seeing how she isn't evil. Therefore the Thing would overcome the Hulk because the Hulk wouldn't have the motivation that usually pushes him into victory. I don't really care for the Thing or any members of the fantastic four for that matter, but I am just following the logic. Also, any Marvel Zombie knows that Spider-man is the best.... even when he is dancing down the street with dyed hair.
"
Hulk not like when people pull random "knowledge" from puny human ass and pass it off as actually happening in comics.  Hulk SMASH you for tomfoolery.

To wrestling fanboys.  Hulk Hogan pay Hulk annually in order for Hulk to allow Hogan to use Hulk name.  Hulk down with Hogan cause Hulk getting paid his cheddar.
"
WRONG! Hulk pays hulk hogan protection money, last time hulk didnt pay up, hogan kicked his ass so badly that the hulk became green. Hulk now pays Hogan double!

HULKAMANIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is up here

(800000000 pages later)

The Hulk is in the shitter.

Btw its funny calling me fanoboy, i didnt call my charicter Hulk Hogan (i dont use gods name in vain).

=P
Randolph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Randolph
Hulk said:
"Hamz said:
"Perhaps i'm just bias after Iron Man failed to smash the Hulk like he should have....oh wait did i say that out loud infron of Hulk :P?
"
Hulk probably SMASHED Iron Man more times than Hulk SMASH any other hero.
"
Actually, Iron Man and Hulk are more or less even, one win a pop now.  He beat the hulk way back when, but to win he had to direct all the power of his armor into one single point in his fist for a knockout blow, including his life support, so he almost died in the process himself.  The current Hulk is in the top three, Thor, Hulk, and The Sentry/Void.  He may have gotten an advantage over Thor before, but Thor as he told Iron Man in Thor#2 he "No longer has a reason to hold back".  Of course, Red Hulk and Thor are about to throw down in the next issue of Hulk, and Red seems pretty close to green in power, though the green he fought in the other issue seems a bit scaled back. (do we even know if thats banner?  they seemed to drop a hint thats actually Doc Samson)  World War Hulk version of the Hulk, with all the rage of his planet and wife killed, was almost God like in strength, though his fight with Sentry had an inconclusive ending, as Bruce Banner was left standing, not Hulk.

As for the Thing, Hulk creamed him in WWH with one move.  The Thing is usually able to hold his own, but never beat the Hulk outright, though.

Wow, I just read this post, and realized I'm a huge nerd.
Randolph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Randolph
OroJackson said:
"The Hulk definitely

In just pure strength, the Hulk is better than Superman. The Thing is nothing compared to him.

"
Actually, those two have now fought in two different DC/Marvel cross over events, and on both, Superman creamed him.  DC wouldn't dare let their Golden Boy lose.  I would have been more interested to see Hulk go against Doomsday, though.
sculsoldi3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By sculsoldi3r

WHAT IN THE BLUE HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. THIS ISNT EVEN A QUESTION. IT DOESENT MATTER BETWEEN THE HULK AND THE THING. THE ROCK SAYS HE COULD WHOOP HULK GREEN CANDY ASS AND THAT STEROIDED FREAK OF A HERMAPHRODITE KEVIN KELLY AKA THE THING AT THE SAME JABRONI OF A TIME. IF YAH SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK... IS... COOKIN!!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3f096aee80a
deactivated-5b3f096aee80a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I don't know who would win but the Hulk definitely > The thing.

PharoahCapcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#65  Edited By PharoahCapcom

Hulk has already beaten him several times.