Will Smith & Tinker show anything at e3?

Avatar image for snoopeasystreet
snoopeasystreet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By snoopeasystreet

Smith & Tinker was a company founded after Fasa Studios was terminated by Microsoft in mid 2007. It is built up from mostly ex-fasa employee's. The last update from their site is that on the 15th of October 2007 they licenced the rights to produce Mechwarrior, Shadowrun and Crimson Skies games from Microsoft. Since then, the company has gone dark. 

Are they ready to unveil a new product?

If they were to unveil a new project it would most likely be a Microsoft exclusive seeing as they own's the IP's that Smith and Tinker are producing.

Muttinus_Rump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Muttinus_Rump

Will Smith's making a game!?!?

Kou_Leifoh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Kou_Leifoh

Now this is a story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down and I liked to take a minute just sit right there, I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air.

In West Philadelphia born and raised On the playground was where I spent most of my days Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school When a couple of guys Who were up to no good Startin making trouble in my neighborhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air' I begged and pleaded with her day after day But she packed my suite case and send me on my way She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket. I put my walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'.

First class, yo this is bad Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass. Is this what the people of Bel-Air Living like? Hmmmmm this might be alright. But wait I hear they're prissy, bourgeois and all that Is Bel-Air the type of place they send this cool cat? I don't think sow I'll see when I get there I hope they're prepared for the Prince of Bel-Air Well, the plane landed and when I came out There was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out I ain't trying to get arrested I just got here I sprang with the quickness like lightening, disappeared

I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror If anything I can say this cab is rare But I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air' I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later' I looked at my kingdom I was finally there To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air!

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By JJWeatherman
Muttinus_Rump said:
Will Smith's making a game!?!?
Hot damn! Count me in!    :P
mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By mike
SandT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SandT

Smith & Tinker has licensed the IP for MechWarrior, Shadowrun, Crimson Skies and other properties from the FASA catalog, but we are still not releasing our plans for what we will do with each property; however we are ready to release information on the game that we have, quite secretly, been developing.  The game is called Nanovor and has recently been open for public beta.  If you’re interested in checking out what Jordan Weisman (the founder and creator behind FASA and its games) has been up to lately check out his new game:   http://www.nanovor.com/products
Smith & Tinker is not quite ready to announce our plans for each IP we have licensed, but out goal is to surprise and delight old fans, while welcoming new fans to these fantastic worlds.  We have great plans for these games, so stay posted!

OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By OmegaPirate

Am i the only one that got ridiculously excited at the prospect of will smith being at e3?

Jambones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Jambones

I was like, 'Who's Tinker?' :-B

Avatar image for snoopeasystreet
snoopeasystreet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By snoopeasystreet
@SandT: Are you a smith and tinker employee?