AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

Edited By AgentJ
For parts 1-28 click here
The Video Game culture has quite a number of icons, and while Nintendo has created quite a number of them, they certainly dont have a monopoly on awesome characters. as such, it is my distinct pleasure to create a list of third party presence in Super Smash Brothers unlike anything we have seen in the series prior. Every weekday I'll bring you a blog on the third party characters that deserve a place in Nintendos next Civil War. I am completely open to suggestions, and if you feel a deserving character has been left out, tell me why they should make it and I'll potentially make some changes. 

Rules:
  • No more than four characters per franchise
  • Characters will be known for their video game presence over all other multimedia endeavors
  • Characters must be important and in almost all cases have a distinct personality

Ace Attourney
Phoenix
Phoenix
Synopsis: The Ace Attourney games made court fun, and Phoenix is the leading man. He became a defense attourney when his childhood friend argued his case for him as a child. Now he is one of the worlds best, and often finds the real culprit while defending his innocent clients. 
Notable Appearances: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attourney, Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations, Apollo Justice: Ace Attourney
SSB4 Likelyhood: 2/10
Alternate Costumes:
Edgeworth
Edgeworth
Godot
Godot

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By AgentJ
For parts 1-28 click here
The Video Game culture has quite a number of icons, and while Nintendo has created quite a number of them, they certainly dont have a monopoly on awesome characters. as such, it is my distinct pleasure to create a list of third party presence in Super Smash Brothers unlike anything we have seen in the series prior. Every weekday I'll bring you a blog on the third party characters that deserve a place in Nintendos next Civil War. I am completely open to suggestions, and if you feel a deserving character has been left out, tell me why they should make it and I'll potentially make some changes. 

Rules:
  • No more than four characters per franchise
  • Characters will be known for their video game presence over all other multimedia endeavors
  • Characters must be important and in almost all cases have a distinct personality

Ace Attourney
Phoenix
Phoenix
Synopsis: The Ace Attourney games made court fun, and Phoenix is the leading man. He became a defense attourney when his childhood friend argued his case for him as a child. Now he is one of the worlds best, and often finds the real culprit while defending his innocent clients. 
Notable Appearances: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attourney, Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations, Apollo Justice: Ace Attourney
SSB4 Likelyhood: 2/10
Alternate Costumes:
Edgeworth
Edgeworth
Godot
Godot

BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By BoG
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By AgentJ

Lol, as would I

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AgentJ

Huh, I really thought that this pick would be more popular. I mean, how cool would it be to hit people with giant "Objection" signs?

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By TheGreatGuero

I'm on board with this. I haven't played any of the games, but only because I don't own a DS. Still, this would be an interesting choice, and it'd be pretty rad if behind the suit Phoenix Wright was a beast of a fighter.

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

#6  Edited By Tireyo

He looks good in that blue suit.  He could be a good fighter. :)