• 64 results
#1 Edited by golguin (3912 posts) -

I know there are a lot of haters, but I'm actually excited about it. Yes, I understand the story (watch lots of anime so I'm used to it) and I enjoy the gameplay. How does everyone feel?

#2 Edited by OwnlyUzinWonHan (1480 posts) -

I laughed pretty hard when it said "Now in development". It's only taken them an entire console cycle.

#3 Edited by Fredddi43 (331 posts) -

I just called and woke up my best friend to tell him about this, even though its 5AM. Hella excited.

#4 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!?

#5 Edited by Wrighteous86 (3782 posts) -

If this gets good reviews, I may return to the series. All that side-story bullshit with an increasing focus on (lame) original characters and less on Disney chased me away.

Also, EVERYONE IS SORA.

#6 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

Well, now I know what my line-up for next gen is: a Wii U, a PS4, and a PS3.

#7 Edited by Icicle7x3 (1180 posts) -

So hyped....

#8 Edited by ExplodeMode (852 posts) -

Time to replay 1 and 2, because during that teaser I was wearing a smile as wide as my face.

Not so cynical: Confirmed.
That, or the music has me conditioned.

#9 Edited by Bizzama (61 posts) -

I couldn't be more excited. Sony sold me a PS4 as soon as that music started playing.

#11 Edited by NoobSauceG7 (1246 posts) -

FINALLY!

#12 Edited by Dixego (385 posts) -

I HAVE WAITED FOR SO LONG. FOR SO LONG.

#13 Edited by NoobSauceG7 (1246 posts) -

FINALLY!

#14 Edited by NoobSauceG7 (1246 posts) -

FINALLY!

#16 Edited by Beforet (2921 posts) -

Strangely...excited? I don't know. I just...I don't know! Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III yall!

#17 Edited by Jay_Ray (1098 posts) -

I'm giddy

#18 Edited by ArbitraryWater (11720 posts) -

Well, it only took them...oh, 8 years to announce a direct sequel to Kingdom Hearts 2.

#19 Edited by ArbitraryWater (11720 posts) -

Well, it only took them...oh, 8 years to announce a direct sequel to Kingdom Hearts 2.

#20 Edited by Boom_goes_the_dynamite (720 posts) -

I was so ready to be done with this franchise, but seeing it actually one day be a thing. Damnit, they got me.

#23 Edited by Suikoden (19 posts) -

I was SOOO happy to see that!! It has to be 2015 at least sadly. ><

#25 Posted by Mastercheesey (220 posts) -

Jesus I'm so fucking excited for this, been waiting forever.

#26 Posted by Hailinel (24708 posts) -

If this gets good reviews, I may return to the series. All that side-story bullshit with an increasing focus on (lame) original characters and less on Disney chased me away.

Also, EVERYONE IS SORA.

You do realize that without knowledge of those sidestories, you're not going to know what the hell is going on, right?

#27 Edited by JadeGL (863 posts) -

I am so excited for KH3. This was the best surprise of the night. Of course, it will probably take 2-3 years to come out, but damn am I excited anyway. :)

Moderator Online
#29 Posted by ch3burashka (5067 posts) -

That's pretty intense.

It should make for an excellent Lasertime in the future.

#30 Edited by ConfusedOwl (940 posts) -

This is great. It certainly took them long enough but it will be a day one buy for me.

#31 Edited by Aegon (5588 posts) -

Kingdom Hearts was the first game I ever beat (was 11 or 12 years old). This blew me away. This, coupled with FF XV blew me away completely. Best E3 surprise ever...EVER!

#32 Posted by ThePhantomStranger (359 posts) -

Man I am so fucking hyped for this. Was KH3D any good? At least as good as Birth by Sleep?

Who am I kidding I'll power through anything confusing and play this game regardless.

#33 Posted by SuperWristBands (2266 posts) -

I'm not the biggest fan of the series. Played and enjoyed the first one well enough but the second game started so rough and when it finally re-introduced Sora I immediately lost all interest. I like the Disney stuff, and the gameplay was fine I just really don't much care for the Square stuff.

@hailinel said:

@wrighteous86 said:

Also, EVERYONE IS SORA.

You do realize that without knowledge of those sidestories, you're not going to know what the hell is going on, right?

Like anyone would know what the hell was going on anyway.

#34 Posted by Andorski (5308 posts) -

The reveal made me realize that 90% of the reason why I love KH1+2 is because of the sound track.

#35 Posted by awesomeusername (4183 posts) -

I literally screamed & jumped off my seat and full body jumped on my cousin while my brother almost died and my friend was finally sold on a PS4.

FUCKING HYPED

#36 Posted by Aegon (5588 posts) -

Kingdom Hearts was the first game I ever beat (was 11 or 12 years old). This blew me away. This, coupled with FF XV blew me away completely. Best E3 surprise ever...EVER!

#37 Edited by Solh0und (1772 posts) -

@hailinel said:

@wrighteous86 said:

Also, EVERYONE IS SORA.

This and.....this.

After all of the sidestory crap, my interest in the series kinda diminished.

#38 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7096 posts) -

So excite. Come at me, Kingdom Hearts III. I've been waiting for this for 8 years.

#39 Posted by Andorski (5308 posts) -

The reveal made me realize that 90% of the reason why I love KH1+2 is because of the sound track.

#40 Edited by Aegon (5588 posts) -

Kingdom Hearts was the first game I ever beat (was 11 or 12 years old). This, coupled with FF XV blew me away completely. Best E3 surprise ever...EVER!

#41 Posted by AlKusanagi (919 posts) -

I bought a PS3, fully expecting KH3 to come out for it. Silly me.

And now I'll have to own a PS4.

#42 Posted by afabs515 (1057 posts) -

I cannot believe that both this AND Versus were announced at the same time. This entire conference was fucking fantastic. Sony kicked ass, and I cannot wait to see more from them. And the reactions from M$!

#43 Edited by Solh0und (1772 posts) -

@hailinel said:

@wrighteous86 said:

Also, EVERYONE IS SORA.

This and.....this.

After all of the sidestory crap, my interest in the series kinda diminished.

#44 Posted by afabs515 (1057 posts) -

I cannot believe that both this AND Versus were announced at the same time. This entire conference was fucking fantastic. Sony kicked ass, and I cannot wait to see more from them. And the reactions from M$!

#45 Edited by RetroVirus (1471 posts) -

@andorski said:

That "Simple and Clean" instrumental brought me back a few years, for sure.

#46 Posted by johncallahan (562 posts) -

@andorski said:

Yup. I really dug Kingdom Hearts 1, once two hit and the series started focusing on it's own BS mythology and characters and putting Disney stuff more on the back burner I fell off the series. Even so though, I heard that song and couldn't help but smile, remembering the better times.

#47 Edited by betterboulder (190 posts) -

I was literally yelling at Nomura when he said "one more trailer". I was like, "Don't lie to me, you bastard! Don't you dare do it!!" Once the Disney logo showed, it was pretty much a lock and I was thrilled.

#48 Edited by Ryuku_Ryosake (211 posts) -

I am all of the hyped for KH3. Now I have to go pick up KH3D since I haven't done that yet.

But this announcement still doesn't mean much. We have to assume it is being developed by the some part of the Versus err...FFXV team has started working on it. Your know the same team that announced that game at the beginning of this gen and still have yet to announce a release date for it.

So I expect to see it by late next gen at the earliest. Hopefully this means they'll stop with the spin-offs until then. I really don't want to have to buy more systems to keep up with the story.

#49 Edited by RetroVirus (1471 posts) -

@andorski said:

#50 Posted by Ryuku_Ryosake (211 posts) -

I am all of the hyped for KH3. Now I have to go pick up KH3D since I haven't done that yet.

But this announcement still doesn't mean much. We have to assume it is being developed by the some part of the Versus err...FFXV team has started working on it. Your know the same team that announced that game at the beginning of this gen and still have yet to announce a release date for it.

So I expect to see it by late next gen at the earliest. Hopefully this means they'll stop with the spin-offs until then. I really don't want to have to buy more systems to keep up with the story.