• 152 results
MikeinSC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 177

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By MikeinSC

Died due to natural causes while walking near his home. He will be missed. God help his wife and four children that he left behind with his unfortunate passing.

WMWA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By WMWA

This thread is going to get ugly quick

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By MariachiMacabre

Yeah this is gonna get ugly. As someone who strongly disagreed with Mr. Breitbart, I still recommend people be respectful.

EarlessShrimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By EarlessShrimp

@MariachiMacabre: that's the important part! Actually, those who are rude kind of negate their system of ideas, or their political party, or whatever. If you come in being disrespectful, how do you think it represents your party? That being said, I was never a fan.

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MariachiMacabre
@EarlessShrimp

@MariachiMacabre: that's the important part! Actually, those who are rude kind of negate their system of ideas, or their political party, or whatever. If you come in being disrespectful, how do you think it represents your party? That being said, I was never a fan.

Exactly. Despite, on more than one occasion, calling him crazy, his passion for what he believed was one that those on my side, the left, need.
falling_fast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By falling_fast

umm. sure, I guess it's sad when anyone dies. So in that sense, yeah, this is sad.

uniform

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By uniform

I'll be the first to admit I had to google the name to find out who the hell that is/was.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#8  Edited By musubi

I have no clue who the dude is so I don't have any pro or anti agenda towards him. So hey, RIP duder.

Avatar image for deactivated-63bbfc9f777ec
deactivated-63bbfc9f777ec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So many Anthony Weiner jokes due to this man.... RIP

hero_swe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By hero_swe

Who is he and why should I care?

SlightConfuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By SlightConfuse

i had no idea who he was until today but people on twitter say he was a bigot and asshole

Oldirtybearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12  Edited By Oldirtybearon

@Hero_Swe said:

Avatar image for taliciadragonsong
TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@Oldirtybearon said:

@Hero_Swe said:

bigdaddy81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By bigdaddy81

@SlightConfuse: He was. Good riddance I say.

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By AlexW00d

I have no idea who that is. So it sucks as much as all the other people who died today. RIP everyone.

BonOrbitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By BonOrbitz

I didn't know who he was either. I looked him up on Wikipedia and found this:

In the hours immediately following Senator Ted Kennedy's death, Breitbart called Kennedy a "villain", a "duplicitous bastard", a "prick"and "a special pile of human excrement."

So why should anyone be mourning his death? He sounded like a real asshole.

iamjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By iamjohn

Rest in Chappaquiddick, shithead.

N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#18  Edited By N7

"He was also known by his online username Jay444111"

WHAT THE FUCK.

VisariLoyalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#19  Edited By VisariLoyalist

@N7 said:

"He was also known by his online username Jay444111" WHAT THE FUCK.

that's a no no shhhh

Avatar image for bigchickendinner
BigChickenDinner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By BigChickenDinner

<_<

>_>

No Caption Provided

*scampers away*

iamjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By iamjohn

@BigChickenDinner said:

<_<

>_>

No Caption Provided

*scampers away*

Yeah, I'm sure the noted cocaine and alcohol abuser was really killed be some kind of conspiracy and that natural causes isn't just a nice way of saying "he's fucking dead from years of abusing coke and booze." It makes perfect sense.

SpaceRunaway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SpaceRunaway

I guess I feel bad for his family? To follow his manner of speaking of the dead, I have no qualms reusing the term "special pile of human excrement" to refer to him though.

blueduck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for bigchickendinner
BigChickenDinner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By BigChickenDinner
No Caption Provided

@iAmJohn said:

No Caption Provided

@BigChickenDinner said:

<_<

>_>

*scampers away*

Yeah, I'm sure the noted cocaine and alcohol abuser was really killed be some kind of conspiracy and that natural causes isn't just a nice way of saying "he's fucking dead from years of abusing coke and booze." It makes perfect sense.

I was trolling and people are actually thinking it was a conspiracy... damn I'm good.

PeasantAbuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By PeasantAbuse

Never heard of him. It's strange how you can check his Twitter and see that he last updated 11 hours ago. News travels so fast.

dbol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By dbol

Sweet.

Sergio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#27  Edited By Sergio

I would say it's a shame when someone dies so young, but the guy was a villain. While this may be sad for his family and friends, the world is better off without his vile vitriol.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#28  Edited By crusader8463

Really hate when people make threads like this just assuming everyone knows who the hell it is or why anyone should care the person died.

CrimsonNoir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#29  Edited By CrimsonNoir

After reading about the stuff he's pulled the world is probably a better place without him.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#30  Edited By jakob187

.........shit. RIP.

Despite what anyone wants to say, the guy still fought to expose corruption and inform people of the world around him. That's more than most can say for anyone we know in our own lives.

Still_I_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Still_I_Cry
SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By SeriouslyNow

And the Tea Party loses another great statesman.  Oh wait.

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Ravenlight

Guy was kind of a dick, I guess?

Empirically speaking, I cannot say with any certainty that my life has been improved or diminished in any way by this individual ceasing to be.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#34  Edited By AhmadMetallic

a person died, that sucks. but he was a dick, so thats good. but he was still a living being who is no more, so that sucks. but why should we mourn a bad seed?  

benson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By benson

Hey everyone you should BEHAVE YOURSELF! BEHAVE YOURSELF! BEHAVE YOURSELF! BEHAVE YOURSELF! BEHAVE YOURSELF!

Avatar image for deactivated-6281db536cb1d
deactivated-6281db536cb1d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BigChickenDinner said:

No Caption Provided

@iAmJohn said:

No Caption Provided

@BigChickenDinner said:

<_<

>_>

*scampers away*

I was trolling and people are actually thinking it was a conspiracy... damn I'm good.

I don't believe that word means what you think it means.

shaunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By shaunk

Saw his name, googled him, saw "conservative activist" and realized why people are talking smack about the guy.

SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By SeriouslyNow
@benson: Ah dude!  That totally sums him up.  I was going to write a lengthy piece on his utilsation of Matt Drudge but really, what more is there to say but STOP RAPING PEOPLE.
benson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By benson

@SeriouslyNow said:

@benson: Ah dude! That totally sums him up. I was going to write a lengthy piece on his utilsation of Matt Drudge but really, what more is there to say but STOP RAPING PEOPLE.

To be fair, "STOP RAPING PEOPLE" is a pretty sensible view. I guess it's kinda counterbalanced by how he advocated for right wingers to take their guns to the streets and execute leftists.

BonOrbitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By BonOrbitz

@SeriouslyNow said:

@benson: Ah dude! That totally sums him up. I was going to write a lengthy piece on his utilsation of Matt Drudge but really, what more is there to say but STOP RAPING PEOPLE.

Capcom could have used him at their Cross Assault show!

SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By SeriouslyNow
@benson said:

@SeriouslyNow said:

To be fair, "STOP RAPING PEOPLE" is a pretty sensible view. I guess it's kinda counterbalanced by how he advocated for right wingers to take their guns to the streets and execute leftists.

Exactly my point, he was almost the very definition of a contradiction in terms.
alternate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#42  Edited By alternate

some context for those of us who have never heard of him might be nice.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f00787182625
deactivated-5f00787182625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel sorry for his family, can't imagine what they are going through, but one of the only things I agree with Andrew Breitbart on is he didn't respect the dead just because they are dead.

He was a liar, shit slinger and bigot. He twisted information to further his political ideology. He was a disgusting man.

qawsed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By qawsed

He was a conservative blogger known for publishing embarrassing hidden camera videos of liberals. But more often than not, his videos were misleadingly edited and doctored. For instance, he published videos of someone pretending to be a sex trafficker asking advice from a housing agency for poor people. He doctored the video to make it look like the employees were aiding and abetting an underage sex trafficker. In reality, one of the employees informed the FBI, and in another the employee obviously thought it was a prank. These videos were used as evidence to cut off public funding to the organization, even though the unedited transcripts released much later exonerated everyone from any wrongdoing.

The same guy who made that video was later arrested for breaking into a federal office while posing as a telephone repairman. He also tried luring a liberal news anchor on to a "sex boat" filled with dildos and fetish gear to embarrass her.

Breitbart doctored a video to make a federal employee look racist and got her fired. He doctored video of a labor studies professor to make it look like he advocated violence. He tried to trap a NPR executive into taking donations from a terrorist. He misrepresented a video to make it look like a black congressman lied about being called the n word. Et cetera.

The only big news he broke that had any truth to it were the lewd photos that congressman Anthony Weiner resigned over.

TheFreeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By TheFreeMan

I only just heard of him today, but it sounds like he was a deeply unpleasant person. I'm not sad about him going, I guess, but I hope that his family gets through this okay.

SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By SeriouslyNow
@zudthespud said:

I feel sorry for his family, can't imagine what they are going through, but one of the only things I agree with Andrew Breitbart on is he didn't respect the dead just because they are dead.

He was a liar, shit slinger and bigot. He twisted information to further his political ideology. He was a disgusting man.

Yep.  And those who support and wish him well are equally as disgusting.  What a shocker that this thread was started by another hateful bigot.
CommonReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By CommonReason

@alternate: He was a conservative writer who made a career out of misinformation. He is most well known for forcing the resignation of politicians like Shirley Sherrod and Anthony Weiner. HIs most well known tactic was to edit videos to show clips out of context and create controversy. It was the reason Sherrod was forced to resign. Same with the whole ACORN scandal involving and amateur journalist who dressed up as a pimp in order to ask for advice running a prostitution ring. Breitbart would take these out of context clips to networks (especially FOX News), who would keep them in the news long enough to create a scandal. By the time the facts came out, the damage had already been done.

Bwast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#48  Edited By Bwast
insidergamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By insidergamer

@qawsed said:

He was a conservative blogger known for publishing embarrassing hidden camera videos of liberals. But more often than not, his videos were misleadingly edited and doctored. For instance, he published videos of someone pretending to be a sex trafficker asking advice from a housing agency for poor people. He doctored the video to make it look like the employees were aiding and abetting an underage sex trafficker. In reality, one of the employees informed the FBI, and in another the employee obviously thought it was a prank. These videos were used as evidence to cut off public funding to the organization, even though the unedited transcripts released much later exonerated everyone from any wrongdoing.

The same guy who made that video was later arrested for breaking into a federal office while posing as a telephone repairman. He also tried luring a liberal news anchor on to a "sex boat" filled with dildos and fetish gear to embarrass her.

Breitbart doctored a video to make a federal employee look racist and got her fired. He doctored video of a labor studies professor to make it look like he advocated violence. He tried to trap a NPR executive into taking donations from a terrorist. He misrepresented a video to make it look like a black congressman lied about being called the n word. Et cetera.

The only big news he broke that had any truth to it were the lewd photos that congressman Anthony Weiner resigned over.

Hey bro,

You sure some of that (especially the Sex Boat thing) wasn't James O'Keefe?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_O'Keefe

pandasteeler43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By pandasteeler43

@InsiderGamer said:

@qawsed said:

Hey bro,

You sure some of that (especially the Sex Boat thing) wasn't James O'Keefe?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_O'Keefe

He was right about the sex boat, that was definitely O'Keefe. Anyways, it's always sad to hear of someone's untimely passing, RIP.