'Bama Won - Your Predictions for the next 4 Years?

• 156 results
NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#151  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

@McGhee said:

My grandma literally thinks he's the Antichrist. I just think he's a corporate stooge. Which would be worse, I'm not sure.

What if he's both? What then? FUUUUCK.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#152  Edited By toowalrus

@BirdkeeperDan: I'd vote for Nixon's head-in-a-jar over Romney, actually.

Sergio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#153  Edited By Sergio

My prediction was that the right wing nuts will be talking about gloom and doom. Then I read this thread and was proven right.

habster3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#154  Edited By habster3

Lots of bitching, little change. Oh, and of course the next four years will be absolutely shitty, but not necessarily because of Obama.

MarkWahlberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#155  Edited By MarkWahlberg

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

@McGhee said:

My grandma literally thinks he's the Antichrist. I just think he's a corporate stooge. Which would be worse, I'm not sure.

What if he's both? What then? FUUUUCK.

The End Times, brought to you by Viacom. 2012 ain't happened yet, bitches!

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#156  Edited By ajamafalous

I'll go a bit farther than 4 years and say that I'm predicting an implosion, power struggle, and massive overhaul of the Republican Party in the next 10-15. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Democrats win the next several presidential elections if the Republicans don't stop leaning farther and farther to the right.

clumsyninja1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#158  Edited By clumsyninja1

If they legalized marijuana what about Disc Golf...we need to legalize it no matter what!!!!

Draxyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#159  Edited By Draxyle

@ajamafalous said:

I'll go a bit farther than 4 years and say that I'm predicting an implosion, power struggle, and massive overhaul of the Republican Party in the next 10-15. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Democrats win the next several presidential elections if the Republicans don't stop leaning farther and farther to the right.

They almost have to at this point; the demographics keep falling further and further out of their favor. The rich white man vote just ain't what it used to be!

And yea, it would definitely take a good ten years at least. They've sorta created a monster with their constituency (or Fox News has), and that's something that can't be fixed so easily. Either way, it'll be interesting to watch it all unfold. I'd like for the Republican party to return to something I might even slightly consider voting for.