Britian's Got Talent 2011

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By Hizang

The new series of Britian's Got Talent has just begun airing on TV, is anybody else interested in the show?

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

They should call it "Britain Exploits the Mentally Challenged". That's what it really is.

Avatar image for deactivated-59a31562f0e29
deactivated-59a31562f0e29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Nope ... 

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Scooper
@MattyFTM said:

" They should call it "Britain Exploits the Mentally Challenged". That's what it really is. "

I don't think the mentally challenged can really exploit other people who are also mentally challenged, because the only people who watch that sort of tripe must have some screws loose.
Random88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Random88

I'm not watching it.  It's all the same nowadays.  They focus on the ones who "Want to make something of themselves" and "Make their famiy proud" by doing a five minute segment on them before they even get on stage.  I couldn't even watch X-Factor last year because they did this constantly during the auditions.  Although the talent show format is a bit more interesting because there are times when you don't know what's going to happen when the contestant goes on stage but these instance are quite rare and don't get the same attention as the sob stories.  Suffice it so say.  I can't be bothered.

Avatar image for deactivated-59694a80bc6d9
deactivated-59694a80bc6d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

I didn't think they could make this show worse until they introduced Michael McIntyre to it. If anyone needs me i'll be putting a toaster in my bathtub.

Random88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Random88

Thank God someone else is annoyed by Michael McIntyre.  All my friends find him hilarious but I don't.  He's just an overly enthusiactic, cocky loud annoyance.

babblinmule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By babblinmule

It was good for the first couple of series, but now theyre just flat out exploiting stupid people. And besides, all three matrix movies currently being shown on sky movies showcase back-to-back (forgot how good the 1st one was).

Soap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 29

#9  Edited By Soap

I just had to watch it :( Stupid democracy within a household of two women and me. It was pretty bad, but I'll be honest I found some of it pretty funny and impressive, but this is the only section that is just about watchable, in a few weeks when they go to the live shows it will go back to making me want to vomit out my fucking soul.

BrickRoad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BrickRoad
@MattyFTM said:
" They should call it "Britain Exploits the Mentally Challenged". That's what it really is. "
Yeah, it really is. I always feel a) ashamed for watching it, if i do, and b) sorry for the contestants who are not all there and are being made fun of.

@Random88 said:
" Thank God someone else is annoyed by Michael McIntyre.  All my friends find him hilarious but I don't.  He's just an overly enthusiactic, cocky loud annoyance. "

I think he's pretty good actually. He's not the best comic out there, but he is funny. If you don't find him funny, fair enough, but he's not cocky and annoying. He isn't turning up at your doorstep asking if your mums in, is he? It's not like every time you turn on TV he's there, unlike some celebs who are an annoyance.
OREOphosphate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By OREOphosphate

Not a fan in the slightest!

oatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By oatz

What a cringefest.

OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By OmegaPirate

Why wont these shows just die

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease
Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Hizang

I like Britian's Got Talent for the vareity acts and the shit, I useally stop watching when it gets to the finals cause all thats left are singers and dancers, which I find incredably boring. Here are some of the best ones.

An old man who dances to currently switching songs - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYiA-q8enk8&feature=relmfu    

A man called "Popeye" who pops his eyes out in time to music - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn_czabyYuw&feature=relmfu    

And the most crap act so far, the man who thinks he is a dolphin - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wRbyO3np1k    

Contro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Contro

Hell no.

Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#16  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming

Greatest Britain's got talent video

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Hizang
MistaSparkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#18  Edited By MistaSparkle
duskvamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By duskvamp
@Hizang:  I can't say that I found the "Popeye" guy impressive. I wouldn't really call it talent.
InternetCrab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By InternetCrab

Not really. The only thing i have ever seen that has anything to do with BGT is:  
Contro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Contro
@OmegaPirate: 

I look forward to the day also. All these current types of shows make me sick, they're nothing more than exploitative shit drivel that makes a dumb fraction of the British public even more obsessed with the cult of celebrity, and all the shit that entails.. 

Avatar image for gunslingerpanda
GunslingerPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#23  Edited By GunslingerPanda

Thailand > Britain > America