Casuals selling a ps3 system

AnnouncerGXZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AnnouncerGXZ

casuals selling a used ps3 system in ebay. asked if it ever had ylod before, answered with "ylod? come back when you dont speak interweb words"
???? this guy thinks im talking giberish internet slangs? like LOL, WTF, BBF, IMAO, PWN ect.. ? this guy is oviously a casual. he shouldnt be selling a game console if he dont know jack! who the fuck gonna speak like that in a bussiness matter or reality situation.

i mean come on if people dont know what certain stuff is, they should automatic ask instead of automatically assuming we speak net l33ts and look down on us. amateur bussiness person way to go to make big with this bahavior.

a second seller. asked if it ever had ylod before.... answered with "what is ylod?"
i was just gonna ignore but i feel bad so i went ahead and give him a lesson of complete detail of ylod stands for yellow light of death, infamous type of error on a ps3. the ps3 fail and the light will blink yellow follow up with red light.

i just find it funny. just something to share.

anyway..... casuals.........

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By AlexW00d

Ectetera?

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

To be fair, only the geekiest people are going to know what ylod is. People who hang out on video game forums. There are plenty of people who enjoy games but aren't into the internet culture that is generally associated with it. That doesn't make them bad people, and it doesn't mean they're a "casual". It's pretty safe to assume that a decent amount of eBay sellers would fall into the "not super geeky" category, so you should have made yourself more clear when asking your question.

DeeGee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By DeeGee

Elitists making threads to bitch when they are deliberately unhelpful, great.

Seriously, who goes around calling people 'casuals'?

NinjaHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By NinjaHunter

Although his response wasn't very nice why should it matter if he's a "casual" selling a system? If they don't know what something is just explain it to them like you did with the other person.

EuanDewar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By EuanDewar

Godamn casuals! Ruining games! Them and the queers!

craigbo180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By craigbo180

If I had to rate this story it would get a cool. Bro.

Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Totally casual, bro. I bet he has a girlfriend and everything, Hell, he may even have friends! Fuckin' casuals, man. Fuckin' casuals.

amomjc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By amomjc

Gaming is a large part of my life, and I own a ps3, and have no idea what a ylod is. I am guessing its something like Xbox's RROD but I could be wrong.

htr10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By htr10

look at this thread here, all full of slack-jawed casuals, or SJCs as we say on the i-webs (that's interwebs for you SJCs)
DelroyLindo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DelroyLindo
@AnnouncerGXZ said:
" casuals selling a used ps3 system in ebay. asked if it ever had ylod before, answered with "ylod? come back when you dont speak interweb words"???? this guy thinks im talking giberish internet slangs? like LOL, WTF, BBF, IMAO, PWN ect.. ? this guy is oviously a casual. he shouldnt be selling a game console if he dont know jack!a second seller. asked if it ever had ylod before.... answered with "what is ylod?"i was just gonna ignore but i feel bad so i went ahead and give him a lesson of complete detail of ylod stands for yellow light of death, infamous type of error on a ps3. the ps3 fail and the light will blink yellow follow up with red light.i just find it funny. just something to share. "
Cunt
vidiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By vidiot

What's more offensive?
People who don't know very specific gaming terminology? Or people who can't capitalize the beginning of their sentences?

htr10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By htr10
@vidiot said:
" What's more offensive? People who don't know very specific gaming terminology? Or people who can't capitalize the beginning of their sentences? "
crap, i do that, too.  i'm very casual about capitalization...
vidiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By vidiot
@htr10 said:
" @vidiot said:
" What's more offensive? People who don't know very specific gaming terminology? Or people who can't capitalize the beginning of their sentences? "
crap, i do that, too.  i'm very casual about capitalization... "
I'm going to make a thread on the internet making fun of you now. That will show you!
Example1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Example1013
@DelroyLindo said:
" @AnnouncerGXZ said:
" casuals selling a used ps3 system in ebay. asked if it ever had ylod before, answered with "ylod? come back when you dont speak interweb words"???? this guy thinks im talking giberish internet slangs? like LOL, WTF, BBF, IMAO, PWN ect.. ? this guy is oviously a casual. he shouldnt be selling a game console if he dont know jack!a second seller. asked if it ever had ylod before.... answered with "what is ylod?"i was just gonna ignore but i feel bad so i went ahead and give him a lesson of complete detail of ylod stands for yellow light of death, infamous type of error on a ps3. the ps3 fail and the light will blink yellow follow up with red light.i just find it funny. just something to share. "
Cunt "
Avatar image for sethphotopoulos
SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#16  Edited By SethPhotopoulos

You kinda sound like a dick.

htr10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By htr10
@vidiot said:
" @htr10 said:
" @vidiot said:
I'm going to make a thread on the internet making fun of you now. That will show you! "
dammit!  that will take me down a peg, a full peg!
Fallen189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#18  Edited By Fallen189

You type like a moron

vidiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By vidiot
@htr10 said:
" @vidiot said:
" @htr10 said:
" @vidiot said:
I'm going to make a thread on the internet making fun of you now. That will show you! "
dammit!  that will take me down a peg, a full peg! "
I have to apologize:
I was going to make a thread mocking your inability to capitalize sentences, but then I got distracted and did something productive with my life.

Oh well, there's always next-time! 
TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#20  Edited By TheHBK

Fuck Cazies.  I hate them.  We should just make sure they can never buy another game system ever.

teh_pwnzorer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By teh_pwnzorer
@DeeGee said:

"Seriously, who goes around calling people 'casuals'? "

The "1337 hardcores."
SBYM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#22  Edited By SBYM

OHGOD.

Pessh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#23  Edited By Pessh

Don't you get annoy?

bed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 24

#24  Edited By bed
@vidiot said:
non-capitalizing is the way to go. i have no idea what you're talking about 
buzz_clik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#25  Edited By buzz_clik

My dear AnnouncerGXZ, you're the one asking the question and seeking information, therefore the onus is on you to make sure your message is clear so you can get the information you want; if there's a breakdown in this communication, it's then your fault. If I go to another country where I don't speak the language and nobody understands me, I don't flip out and start blaming everyone else for not speaking English.

Fucking casual foreigners.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By iam3green

it's good for that i guess. it sounds like he/she doesn't know what it is. i assume that there are no problems with it.

god damn casual people. hehe, he probably just uses it for the bluray player. they ruin video games with their facebook gaming.

Kjellm87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Kjellm87

We can't all be blessed being nerds.