Damn you Fate!

jaffaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

Edited By jaffaz

You spit in my face again, Fate - you fickle son of a bitch.

'Remember when consoles used to live forever?' seemed to sit well with folk. So well in fact that my PS3 thought it would be hilariously ironic to YLOD on me again. I was having a throughly lovely time passing through Arkam on my way to Rapture. Sadly, I didn't get as far as Rapture. Or as far as the top of the elevator shaft I was moving up.

So, my shiny new copy of Bioshock 2 is sitting there. Completely useless. Flacid. Staring up at me and begging to be played. And my console is sat next to it. Blinking. Like a torturous red eye winking at me saying, "This is for daring to actually think about buying an Xbox 360 earlier this week you motherf**ker!" 

Well PS3, I am gunna get my heat gun and I will have the last laugh! I'll make you work for me just long enough to back up my system and then I will replace you with a newer, younger, better looking model. So f**k you.

I am having a pretty naff week so far...

jaffaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By jaffaz

You spit in my face again, Fate - you fickle son of a bitch.

'Remember when consoles used to live forever?' seemed to sit well with folk. So well in fact that my PS3 thought it would be hilariously ironic to YLOD on me again. I was having a throughly lovely time passing through Arkam on my way to Rapture. Sadly, I didn't get as far as Rapture. Or as far as the top of the elevator shaft I was moving up.

So, my shiny new copy of Bioshock 2 is sitting there. Completely useless. Flacid. Staring up at me and begging to be played. And my console is sat next to it. Blinking. Like a torturous red eye winking at me saying, "This is for daring to actually think about buying an Xbox 360 earlier this week you motherf**ker!" 

Well PS3, I am gunna get my heat gun and I will have the last laugh! I'll make you work for me just long enough to back up my system and then I will replace you with a newer, younger, better looking model. So f**k you.

I am having a pretty naff week so far...

Ben99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Ben99

you and your consoles.... , sucks to be you man

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By natetodamax

LOL PS3 SUX GET A 360 NOOB

jaffaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jaffaz
@natetodamax: FAIL!
TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Wow, dude. I'm so sorry to hear this. That really sucks. Just when your console luck seemed as if it couldn't get any worse...

Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

Use a spoon. 

luce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By luce

i want to see you turn your ps3 into a frankenstein monster while you laugh maniacally

jaffaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jaffaz
@Everyones_A_Critic: I did. And it worked, because I fixed it ;) 

@TheGreatGuero: Its all fun and games. I took it to bits and fixed it again. Starting to save up for another though, can't be taking my console to bits every few months...I might aswell go back to my PC (Which I am also considering).