Do this survey, that would be great!!!

Pleasureizmine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Pleasureizmine

Quick 7 question survey for my stats 2 class, Thanks. Elaboration for TheBeast, I am making a data model for a where you will be able to calculate how fast someone can run a mile based on the indepentant variables, I will post the results  and you guys will be able to see where you fall compared to a test average.
Click Here to take survey

Pleasureizmine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Pleasureizmine

Quick 7 question survey for my stats 2 class, Thanks. Elaboration for TheBeast, I am making a data model for a where you will be able to calculate how fast someone can run a mile based on the indepentant variables, I will post the results  and you guys will be able to see where you fall compared to a test average.
Click Here to take survey

Hausdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Hausdog

I took it, but I can't imagine this the mods appreciating this, and this seems like it's well within the realm of a stats 1 class.

thebeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By thebeast
Hausdog said:
"I took it, but I can't imagine this the mods appreciating this, and this seems like it's well within the realm of a stats 1 class."
It's not advertising or commercial so I can't personally see anything wrong with it.
Would be nice if pleasureizmine could have elaborated a bit on the project rather than just posting the link though!
delta_ass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#4  Edited By delta_ass

I was gonna take it, but noticed you're male and not the person in your avatar.

Pleasureizmine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pleasureizmine
Hausdog said:
"I took it, but I can't imagine this the mods appreciating this, and this seems like it's well within the realm of a stats 1 class."
I highly doubt you did cluster regression analysis of variance and predictive data modeling  in your stats 1 class; also if you knew much of anything about statistics you would know  that the sample or population can be used to run a battery of different test, I can see why you would make the inference however, I am assuming you did basic hypothesis testing of sample means with critical stats of alpha levels. Am Right?
ishotmrburns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ishotmrburns

No Caption Provided

Hausdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hausdog

I don't know if you're right. My statistics class was like... three years ago? Whatevs, I still got a 5 on the AP exam and that's all that really matters to me. I also really loved it for some reason.
We did mean, standard deviation stuff and figured out what portion of the curve the region was under and all that good stuff.

Pleasureizmine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pleasureizmine
Hausdog said:
"I don't know if you're right. My statistics class was like... three years ago? Whatevs, I still got a 5 on the AP exam and that's all that really matters to me. I also really loved it for some reason.We did mean, standard deviation stuff and figured out what portion of the curve the region was under and all that good stuff."
Yeah thats most of stats one this stats two is a completely different bag of tea, especially at the college level.
Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Virago
Pleasureizmine said:
"Hausdog said:
I highly doubt you did cluster regression analysis of variance and predictive data modeling  in your stats 1 class; also if you knew much of anything about statistics you would know  that the sample or population can be used to run a battery of different test, I can see why you would make the inference however, I am assuming you did basic hypothesis testing of sample means with critical stats of alpha levels. Am Right? "
Win. All over your face.
casey 1, hausdog 0

nice stats thing, man. sounds like you're having oodles of fun.

RandomHero666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10  Edited By RandomHero666

I did it, even though i have no idea how long it takes to run a mile.. i guessed

Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Endogene

Argh... imperial measurement system, can't answer to those.

ShadowKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ShadowKiller

I was going to take it but I can't answer my height or how long it takes me to run a mile because I'm on a different system that uses CM and KM.

RandomHero666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13  Edited By RandomHero666

i had no idea how many inches i was until i googled.
Google calculator/unit convertion ftw