Embarrassed to be alone

efrucht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By efrucht

So I just got my car (basically) and I was driving around and having a blast, when I got hungry. I went to a nearby diner, ordered a seat.
Then I realized I was alone. The only person sitting alone. I got take-out, and ate my meal in my car.
It's time's like this I wish I was still with my ex.
Has this happened to anyone else? Have you been so embarrassed to be alone you just had to leave a place?

Jolly_Lolly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Jolly_Lolly

I usually go out with some buddies, but I'll admit it sucks when there's no one to be with.

Silverain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Silverain

I've been embarrassed to be alone, but not to the point where I had to leave.

Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Emilio

Aw that's so cute. Just don't get too depressed about it.
I'd rather go to the movies and go around town alone when I have nothing better to do.

GLC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By GLC

I prefer being alone.

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By HandsomeDead

Even though I do usually prefer doing things on my own. Getting food and going to the cinema are two things I find too embarrassing to do alone.

Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Gunner
HandsomeDead said:
"Even though I do usually prefer doing things on my own. Getting food and going to the cinema are two things I find too embarrassing to do alone."
Same thing for me.
RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RetroIce4

I'm used to it so I don't really care.

twenty0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By twenty0ne

Not really. I value being around friends, but I also enjoy being alone - to an extent.

Metamorphic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By Metamorphic

Most of the times I like to be alone but if I want some company I usually call a cousin of mine or a friend.

Also know that I love you from far.... you are not alone :)

Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Karmum

Actually, no, I prefer to be independent.

Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Emilio

Aw man, I feel depressed now. I'm remember back when I used to see certain kids eat alone during lunch in middle school or high school. They just need a fwiend. :(

Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Gunner
Emilio said:
"Aw man, I feel depressed now. I'm remember back when I used to see certain kids eat alone during lunch in middle school or high school. They just need a fwiend. :("
I used to go and sit with those kinds of kids.. let me tell you, there is a reason they eat alone.
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By Jayge_

I'll see a movie alone if I just need to get the hell away.

Food? I almost always do takeout anyway. Screw staying in that place. Unless whoever I'm with makes me stay >.<

brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By brukaoru
GLC said:
"I prefer being alone."
Agreed. If I was looking to eat out, I wouldn't care if I was alone, I would probably bring a game to play or something.
Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Emilio
Gunner said:
"Emilio said:
"Aw man, I feel depressed now. I'm remember back when I used to see certain kids eat alone during lunch in middle school or high school. They just need a fwiend. :("
I used to go and sit with those kinds of kids.. let me tell you, there is a reason they eat alone."
:O do tell!
Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#17  Edited By Black_Rose

I'm a loner anyway, so i actually hate it when my friends go somewhere with me

Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Gunner
Emilio said:
"Gunner said:
"Emilio said:
I used to go and sit with those kinds of kids.. let me tell you, there is a reason they eat alone."
:O do tell!"
There was this one curly haired kid sitting as far away from everyone as possible. So i thouhgt "maybe he is shy, ill go up and talk to him or something" so i walk up, i sit down, he kinda glances at me but pretty much tried to ignore me. after i opened my soda can, i got my book out and asked "Mr. McFarland is pretty cool eh?" (he was in my history class) and he just flat out ignores me, so about 10 minutes in i ask him if he had any notes i could borrow (was trying to do some of my homework at the time), he just shakes his head and continues to eat. Finally i ask him a question about the homeowork and he screams the answer at me like im a complete retard or something. and tells me to go away.. Last time i try to be friendly...
Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Emilio
Gunner said:
"Emilio said:
"Gunner said:
"Emilio said:
There was this one curly haired kid sitting as far away from everyone as possible. So i thouhgt "maybe he is shy, ill go up and talk to him or something" so i walk up, i sit down, he kinda glances at me but pretty much tried to ignore me. after i opened my soda can, i got my book out and asked "Mr. McFarland is pretty cool eh?" (he was in my history class) and he just flat out ignores me, so about 10 minutes in i ask him if he had any notes i could borrow (was trying to do some of my homework at the time), he just shakes his head and continues to eat. Finally i ask him a question about the homeowork and he screams the answer at me like im a complete retard or something. and tells me to go away.. Last time i try to be friendly..."
Oh snap! Maybe I was lucky I didn't talk to any of them... I'm sure one would have killed me.
Also reminds me of this guy who would take food from the GARBAGE CANS. That's right! He'd buy and eat his lunch, AND eat whatever was left over inside the garbage.
Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Gunner
Emilio said:
"Gunner said:
"Emilio said:
"Gunner said:
"Emilio said:
There was this one curly haired kid sitting as far away from everyone as possible. So i thouhgt "maybe he is shy, ill go up and talk to him or something" so i walk up, i sit down, he kinda glances at me but pretty much tried to ignore me. after i opened my soda can, i got my book out and asked "Mr. McFarland is pretty cool eh?" (he was in my history class) and he just flat out ignores me, so about 10 minutes in i ask him if he had any notes i could borrow (was trying to do some of my homework at the time), he just shakes his head and continues to eat. Finally i ask him a question about the homeowork and he screams the answer at me like im a complete retard or something. and tells me to go away.. Last time i try to be friendly..."
Oh snap! Maybe I was lucky I didn't talk to any of them... I'm sure one would have killed me.
Also reminds me of this guy who would take food from the GARBAGE CANS. That's right! He'd buy and eat his lunch, AND eat whatever was left over inside the garbage."
I knew this kid who used to never eat his food, he would pretty much obliterate it and make a huge mess with it.
Thanatos465

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Thanatos465

welcome to humanity