Fallout 3 Broken Steel Achievements.. Broken :(

War77Machine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By War77Machine

Looks like Bethesda has launched another piece of broken downloadable content. The PC version has been having problems and so has the 360 version with it's achievements not registering on Live user's gamescores. The achievement pop up appears when you unlock an achievement but your gamerscore doesn't change, the achievements appear on your Fallout 3 game list but the individual gamerpoints for Fallout 3 doesn't update with the new achievements. Hope this gets fixed.

Anyway I think Broken Steel is a good piece of DLC, I won't spoil anything but the climax in the story is excellent and you get to make a very big choice. Also Bethesda upgraded the level cap to 30 which is nice and theres alot of other new stuff.

At the time of typing this blog, I am uploading a new video to Youtube, a Resident Evil 5 Online Versus Mode Gameplay Video, it should be available soon!

Until next time, good bye!

War77Machine.

Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Lies

The achievement servers just need to re-sync, so no achievements should be lost, according the Bethesda. Just a minor inconvenience that they should have fixed shortly.

DBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By DBoy

I'm playing this DLC right now and, even though I'm only an hour or so into it, I'm quite enjoying it.  I love the fact that they re-thought the ending and changed it, because the original ending left be wanting more.

By the way, the achievements have been fixed.

Artie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 17

#4  Edited By Artie

On the PC version you can just press ~ and then do addachievement54-63

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers