Finally, credible sources saying aliens exist

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Bluemouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Bluemouth

Dr. Edgar Mitchell, the sixth man to land on the moon, has just stated that aliens do exist and that we've been visited many times in the past. He also says Roswell was real. At 77, Mr. Mitchell has spent many years as a NASA astronaut and has been involved in extraterrestrial debriefings.

Listen to the radio interview here: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1fd_1216911065&p=1

My question is for skeptics, has this changed your viewpoint? If not, then what will? Seriously? The Roswell images are the real deal, by the way, so look them up again.

Ehden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Ehden

The thing is it's a lot easier to believe a 70-something year old man who had one of the most stressful jobs ever could go a little nuts and claim there are aliens then it is to believe that there are aliens.

DreamsVisions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DreamsVisions

*yawn*

Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Karmum

No, it has not, and won't. Sorry, this isn't enough for me. I really do need visual evidence.

Babble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Babble

With so many other planets and such a huge universe you have to aceapt that out all those many chances at least one more is like Earth.

Also life on another planet does not neccesarily mean it would be human in nature, it could be an insect and still be "Life". I'm suprised that people assume that if we ever find aliens they will be as smart or smarter. This is an obvious possibility but there is just as much chance that the life forms are bacteria etc.

Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Batman
Ehden said:
"The thing is it's a lot easier to believe a 70-something year old man who had one of the most stressful jobs ever could go a little nuts and claim there are aliens then it is to believe that there are aliens.
"
True.  I believe there are aliens out there.  I just don't think they've been to Earth.
JPXTom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By JPXTom

The universe is too big for there not to be another planet with life forms on it.  But, I second what the person above me has stated....I don't think they really have been here.  Would it be cool if they have?  Sure...just as long as it doesn't turn out to be all x-filesy and they are planning to take over earth.

Silverain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Silverain

You call this bullshit credible?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Mitchell

Mitchell's interests include consciousness and paranormal phenomena. During the Apollo 14 flight he conducted private ESP experiments with his friends on Earth. In early 1973, he founded the nonprofit Institute of Noetic Sciences (IONS) to conduct and sponsor research into areas that mainstream science has ignored, including consciousness research and psychic events.

Mitchell says that a teenage remote healer who lives in Vancouver and uses the pseudonym Adam Dreamhealer, helped heal him of kidney cancer at a distance. Mitchell said that while he never had a biopsy (the definitive test for cancer), "I had a sonogram and MRI that was consistent with renal carcinoma." Adam worked (distantly) on Mitchell from December of 2003 until June of 2004, when the "irregularity was gone and we haven't seen it since."

Look, everybody! The pothead saw aliens! But here's what makes him sane: he was on the moon! The fucking moon!

DreamsVisions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DreamsVisions

lol.  he said his contacts who've had contact said the aliens look like those descriptions of little people.

someone get him back on his meds.

DaveF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10  Edited By DaveF

Edgar Mitchell was one of the stranger Apollo astronauts. Just because he has some sort of authority, it doesn't mean he knows everything. It is still just his opinion. There is no visual proof, and until I see some, I won't believe it.

spiceninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By spiceninja

I think it's incredibly narrow minded (not to mention dumb) to say that aliens don't exist. You can't convince me that we are the only planet in all of the universe to have life. Now I'm not saying I believe this guy or anything anyone like him says but I just think it's important to keep an open mind.

PaperMario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By PaperMario

I can't believe the interviewer either didn't do any background research on this guy OR published this interview inspite of it. What garbage.

super_machine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By super_machine

Without proof it means little. But he has little reason to make this stuff up. I mean why would he? Its not like having "I walked on the moon" is any reason to have to ruin his credibility. Its a moot point BTW, because they are really out there.

Silverain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Silverain
super_machine said:
"Without proof it means little. But he has little reason to make this stuff up. I mean why would he? Its not like having "I walked on the moon" is any reason to have to ruin his credibility. Its a moot point BTW, because they are really out there.
"
You mean like he has no reason to make up the story about his ESP friend curing the cancer he may or may not have had from millions of miles away?
Metamorphic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Metamorphic

I'm not reading the posts or listening to the radio interview (selfish of me) Usually it comes to the point that you have to convince people, and some people feel offended or bothered. But anyway, for whoever likes this kind of stuff... (I know a little about this stuff, and it goes really really really deep, beyond of what you think is possible. simple yet complicated, once you discover more... and you don't have to look so far away) Once you get an answer for a question, then your probably just starting :) knowledge is infinite

Let people believe and not. What can you do?
Go to that which knows...
henjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By henjin

I believe that aliens exist, so w.e.

RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By RetroIce4

I thought of South Park when I looked at this thread...

Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#19  Edited By Karmum

Two topics, one more active than the other, think this should get locked.

Termite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#20  Edited By Termite

No, hasn't changed my mind

I think it's dumb not to think that there are other intelligent beings out there in the vast universe, but them coming here and crap like that? Please.

And as one other person said, it's much more believable that this guy has just got a few screws loose

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#21  Edited By mike

Please continue this discussion in this thread.  This was a double post and both ended up getting moved.  I know it's a hassle but until the thread merge tools are completed it's the best I can do.