Fist fight in the street! Who wins? Jack Tretton, Reggie Fils-Aime, or Don Mattrick?

• 112 results
DarthOrange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

Poll Fist fight in the street! Who wins? Jack Tretton, Reggie Fils-Aime, or Don Mattrick? (562 votes)

Jack Tretton 46%
Reggie Fils-Aime 52%
Don Mattrick 3%
 • 
Avatar image for deactivated-63bbfc9f777ec
deactivated-63bbfc9f777ec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I don't know, it doesn't seem that far a stretch to imagine each of them as a sociopath,

Tretton looks like he'd work you over with some brass knuckles,

Mattrick seems like the kinda guy to give you a Glasgow smile while the Kinect watches

and

Reggie looks like he'd be super nice and offer you like a cruller or something and then shove it down your throat and patiently wait for you to die.

Avatar image for thesoutherndandy
TheSouthernDandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oooh this is tough. Reggie has the height and reach advantage but he's probably kinda slow. Jack looks fast and I bet that dude fights dirty.

I'm betting on Mattrick though cause he seems like the least likely choice. Those are the guys you have to worry about. He's just as likely to pull a shiv and gut both those fools then wear their faces to the Burger King.

DarthOrange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

#103  Edited By DarthOrange

Sorry to bring this back but after everything that happened at E3 does anyone still have a doubt in their mind that Tretton is a straight up killer not afraid to twist a knife in a bitch? Also Reggie is fucking terrifying.

FourWude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#104  Edited By FourWude

Jack v Reggie. Only one of them turned up to E3 this year. Says it all.

Dallas_Raines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

As E3 has proven, Jack is merciless with his brutal, dirty attacks. He might be bloody and bruised by the end of it, but he'll be standing.

icicle7x3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drop the Mic vs PLAY THE GAME!

TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

I know it is easy for a lot of you fools to jump on Trenton's nuts, but come on, let's be real.

Reggie is Bad Motherfucker.

FlipperDesert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#108  Edited By FlipperDesert

Sorry to bring this back but after everything that happened at E3 does anyone still have a doubt in their mind that Tretton is a straight up killer not afraid to twist a knife in a bitch? Also Reggie is fucking terrifying.

PLAY. THE. GAME.

Pezen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After doing some considerate google image searches. I found a few notable things. For one, Reggie is tall but seems way too uncoordinated with his big hands. He seems big, but it's all just smoke and mirror jackets. He's actually not that big mass wise. Likewise, Don is slim but probably mostly lack of muscle. But he seems a bit more coordinated, maybe he has a daily bicycle routine around his castle. But it's hard to find pictures of Don that isn't the most common one, so maybe he's a bit of a ninja. Jack Tretton on the other hand, there's a guy with some mass. He seems like he could take both of the other ones down and mess them up pretty badly. I mean, I even saw a picture of him lifting an actual PS3 above his head.

afabs515

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At the start of the fight, Reggie would just yell "PLAY! THE GAME!" and Mattrick would run away in terror. Tretton would stay behind, but he will have lost his sense of hearing and be disoriented, allowing Reggie to move in for the kill. For Reggie is a Dragonborn, and his shouts and strength ensure his victory.

MAGZine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reggie, no question. Look at the dude. He'll fuck you up bad.

SargeGulp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By SargeGulp

Jack Tretton is basically the entire cast of A History of Violence.

mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

Jack Would have a switchblade hidden on him. Instant win.