Giantbomb is devolving.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By crunchUK

/topic:

"HandsomeDead said:

"The Wii is a gimmick so ostensibly so is everything related to the console."

SmugDarkLoser said:

"Halo Wars sux.  6.5, that's meh. "

hexpane said:
   XBox live only exists because of Halo and XBOTs like yourself who think halo is the best FPS of all timeZZ!It's just another piece of data showing us the amount of tea bagging racists on XBL and what favorite tea bagging homo erotic simulation they enjoy the most."

LiveOrDie1212 said:
people still play Halo 3??? lmfao. well, its not like XBOX360 owners have any other choice. "

ParrapatehRappa said:
Obvious homo likes men."

Hexpane said:
"Your personality sucks, enjoy living a life of being tea bagged by racists and dying a virgin.!"

"Hexpane said:
"When can I get my 25 yo + ONLY internets plz!!!!  When I walk into a bar, I am guaranteed no kiDZ (unless some asshats bring their babies)   why can't I get the same on the web?"

Hexpane said:

Go back to eating tea bags halo troll.   You are a prime example of why kids (w/ low GPAs like yours) should not be allowed out of their cells."

BlackShadeDark said:
The PS3 gives the developers a challenge so the good ones can stand out instead of a ton of lesser-developers taking advantage of the hardware and making crappy games.Look at Killzone 2MGS4UnchartedGod Of War III And other exclusives, they seem to use the real power of the PS3Hmm, what did you say again?"
Dr_cash said:
something
And that's just for starters...

I don't want to pin the blame on people, but seriously this is becoming a TOS-less gamespot. Fanboyism, homophobia, flaming, offensive posts, the works.

So my point is, should the mods be more lock-and-delete-post-happy? I for one really think we need to do without this kind of shit

oh and *puts on flame shield*

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Diamond

My wish is for mods on any forum to completely ban users who start shit.  Look at discussions and trends.  There are lots of forums I've gone to where trolls / jerks are allowed to stay and people who get upset about the jerks are banned.  Worst users are those who get away with being abusive because they're 'stealth trolls', or 'just joking' or other nonsense.  NeoGAF is a perfect example of where this trend is out of control.

Not saying anything about specific users mentioned in this thread, I haven't gone through their discussions or anything, just talking about a general rule.

OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By OmegaPirate
crunchUK said:

Dr_cash said:
something

Win
fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By fr0br0

Well you quoted SDL, Hexpane, and HandsomeDead. What did you expect to see out of their posts?

Shazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Shazam

3 minutes on the naughty step and a good sharp,slap on the bum will fix these problems.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By mike
Fr0Br0 said:
"Well you quoted SDL, Hexpane, and HandsomeDead. What did you expect to see out of their posts?"

No kidding.