Step 1: Show them this thread.
Step 2: Success

sqrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

You're probably going to do some dumb shit until you're in your 30s, maybe longer. Just keep dating and spending time with women (friends), so you're not doing dumb shit into your 40s and on. You're still a walking hormone and can't think logically when it comes to dealing with women. Just be yourself, stop the female idolatry and eventually you'll find someone that will tolerate you. You have plenty of time to ruin your life, so don't try to rush it.

guiseppe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

By not trying to. Or getting in a fake relationship so you look more desirable.

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#54  Edited By fattony12000
@guesty_01 said:

Look mate, ignore everybody that's having a go about the whole vigina thing. If pussy gets thrown your way, lad, you nail it and don't look back. Balls to everybody else.

1. #nailedit
  2. #epixmadzladzbantz
  3. #bantersaurusrex
  4. #fackinghelltheydontlikeitupem
  5. #wapyafanniessoutfort'ladzcmonloveyouknowyoufuckingwantityouslutdressinlikethatilltakewhatisminebymightyouaremypropertytobeejaculatedintoandthenbeatentodeathinacopsewithhalfabrickinasock
Petiew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#wapyafanniessoutfort'ladzcmonloveyouknowyoufuckingwantityouslutdressinlikethatilltakewhatisminebymightyouaremypropertytobeejaculatedintoandthenbeatentodeathinacopsewithhalfabrickinasock

Beautiful. #Bombbanter

Guesty_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#57  Edited By Video_Game_King

@animasta said:

maybe you should stop dating women who have detachable vaginas.

Because they're not loyal lovers?
Because they're not loyal lovers?

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

@thunderslash: I'm glad I was not disappointed, although it would have been better if someone posted that as the first reply. Get on it, people.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 5

Being reserved and nice is your first mistake dude. Show confidence and make that first move. The girl isn't going to wait for you.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49e9175da37
deactivated-5e49e9175da37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dating websites are good, because everyone is there for the same purpose as you, unlike bars or work environments or the 'real world'. You can find people who want long term relationships and you can get scammed by fake people who are down for casual sex. Wind up on a bridge with a blue shirt.

I find it strange that everyone is bent out of shape about then 'throwing vaginas at me'. Either you've never been acquainted with a turn-of-phrase, or you've never heard people speak frankly about sex. If I heard a girl friend of mine or a female bomber comment that men "are just throwing dicks at her", I wouldn't immediately leap to the conclusion that she hates men and doesn't think they're human. But I guess that's just the environment we have now.

Technically it should be "throwing vagina/dick at me".

noizy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#61  Edited By noizy

If most of your relationships have been loose women, I would recommend raising your standards as it will bite you in the ass if you want to get serious. Getting laid is fun, but don't make it your standard just because it's easier.

shinjin977

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Be clean, dress well or at least neatly, and just be a normal person. You would be disgusted with some of the stuff people say at another person to "break the ice". Just be straight with her, "Hi, my name is xxx. I find you very attractive and I would like to get to you know better. Can I buy you a drink?" Best advice ever told to me by a very wise woman.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinjin977: If his name is triple X then I know why he's got women throwing vagina at him!

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#64  Edited By ArtisanBreads

Find out which of the gift types she likes and start stockpiling.

Flappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@brodehouse: Considering the time that this topic and most of the responses popped up, I'm willing to bet that 80% of the posts were facetious. Then again, what do I know? Eddie Murphy was probably the first person to introduce me to the phrase.

shinjin977

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinjin977: If his name is triple X then I know why he's got women throwing vagina at him!

Might be tmi but my gf and I have an understanding, its Vin Diesel for the devil's three way and Scarlet Johansson for the correct three way. But yes you are correct.

wolfskind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By wolfskind

[...} even though a majority of the feedback will probably just come down to me just needing to talk to more people and to get out more.

Yep.

Ben_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wind up on a bridge with a blue shirt.

HAHAHAHAHA

That was the best.

chiablo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@animasta said:

maybe you should stop dating women who have detachable vaginas.

Loading Video...

Sergio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@theht said:

@acidbrandon18 said:

they have basically thrown their vaginas at me.

@acidbrandon18 said:

I try to be a gentlemen

*sigh*

These are not mutually exclusive. *sigh*

barfqueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was just going to call this dude out on his creepy "throwing vaginas" comment and recommend he join a dating service but EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU FUCKERS JUMPED ON THAT TRAIN AHEAD OF ME.

@brodehouse: A lady might say dudes are just throwin' dick at her left and right but they would never refer to those guys in the context of dating. They would just be dicks, attached to men who are also dicks.

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Technically it should be "throwing vagina/dick at me".

I don't think genitals work like that on any level.

AlexanderSheen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sergio said:

@theht said:

@acidbrandon18 said:

they have basically thrown their vaginas at me.

@acidbrandon18 said:

I try to be a gentlemen

*sigh*

These are not mutually exclusive. *sigh*

But would a gentleman talk about women like that?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@barfqueen: Why are these hypothetical men dicks, what did they do that makes them bad people? What prevents a woman from thinking about casual sexual partners as dating prospects? I don't understand.

@video_game_king: If we're talking about projectiles being launched at him, it's vaginas or dicks. If using vagina or dick as a euphemism for sex, it's singular vagina or dick. Adventures in Pedantry!

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brodehouse:

No, I meant equating vaginae and penises like that. Most people only have one or the other. You can't dual wield your genitals.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alexandersheen: I would hope the modern definition of a gentleman speaks more to their fairness, equanimity and their charity than whether or not they use profanity or vulgarity in their speech. I would like to think the connotation of gentleman says more about your personality than your language etiquette.

barfqueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brodehouse: When women use turns of phrase such as dick being "thrown" at them they usually are using it in the context of unwanted, overwhelming attention. Women all over the world face constant dick throwing from pushy idiots and it is generally considered aggravating at the least.

A "casual sex partner" is additionally not traditionally considered a "dating prospect" because they give off a front of only being interested in a woman for sex.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@video_game_king: Hey man check your privilege, there are at least some people in the world who can dual wield their genitals!

Vaginae sounds either like an elvish kingdom or a line of exfoliants.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@barfqueen: I wouldn't make any of those presumptions about anyone. Especially about women, I would expect to be called something.

I do find it odd that a woman using that phrase is being abused by men, and a man using that phrase is abusing women.

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brodehouse:

The funny thing is that I am legitimately curious as to how hermaphrodite genitals (I don't know how else to say it) function. Not even from this discussion. It's something I've been thinking about.

I have to admit: I'd be much more willing to give Lord of the Rings a try if it covered the exploits of the Kingdom of Vaginae.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This conversation really went into the shitter.

barfqueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brodehouse: ~Even if you would never make that presumption it doesn't mean others won't.~

TrafalgarLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By TrafalgarLaw

@video_game_king said:

@brodehouse:

The funny thing is that I am legitimately curious as to how hermaphrodite genitals (I don't know how else to say it) function. Not even from this discussion. It's something I've been thinking about.

True hermaphrodites don't exist, they're conditions called partial or complete androgen insensitivity syndrome, 5-alpha reductase/17-beta dehydrogenase enzyme deficiency syndrome, the mother using anabolic steroids etc. Google Disorder of Sex Development (DSD) or ambigue genitals.

Avatar image for alwaysbebombing
alwaysbebombing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This conversation really went into the shitter.

You're in the shitter.

RazielCuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DukesT3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Throw some vaginas this way homie.

Avatar image for chocolaterhinovampire
chocolaterhinovampire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

6 pack of wine coolers and Night Moves by Bob Seger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chocolaterhinovampire: Maybe if he was dating girls in 1979!

Ah whatever, a classic never dies.

Bob Seger has gone from relevant, to irrelevant, to a throwback, to hokey, and back to double-throwback again.

AcidBrandon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I updated my original post, but I honestly don't understand why everyone is getting bent out of shape about the "women throwing their vaginas at me" comment and about how could I possibly be a gentleman when using such a phrase. First off, I feel the phrase is hilarious and whenever I refer to an ex that way when talking to friends, both male and female, they love it. Second I can be a gentleman and still refer to sexual matters in a hilarious/somewhat vulgar way. If you feel that what I said is disrespectful to women in anyway then I apologize, but you seriously should lighten up.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alwaysbebombing: How did you know I'm on my ipad in the shitter? Fuckin creepy.

Darji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I updated my original post, but I honestly don't understand why everyone is getting bent out of shape about the "women throwing their vaginas at me" comment and about how could I possibly be a gentleman when using such a phrase. First off, I feel the phrase is hilarious and whenever I refer to an ex that way when talking to friends, both male and female, they love it. Second I can be a gentleman and still refer to sexual matters in a hilarious/somewhat vulgar way. If you feel that what I said is disrespectful to women in anyway then I apologize, but you seriously should lighten up.

Welcome to the world of today's internet where everything is offensive to someone XD

9999dmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here is a great icebreaker tutorial to help you meet your future mate:

1. Stand near a group of conversing girls (Ladies).
  2. When / If you hear them laughing together, start uproariously laughing along with them, but with a bit more gusto and volume.
  3. When they turn to look at you, keep laughing and say, "I know! right?"
  4. Pull out your Girl's Numbers Moleskine and a #2 pencil, ask them all for their numbers.
  5. If you get any numbers (note: you will.), ask them out on dates.
  6. If you go out on one of the dates, wear a tuxedo, take her to a scenic outlook.
  7. While out on the date, while wearing a tuxedo, at a scenic outlook, reach behind her back and gingerly poke her on her shoulder furthest from you (note: this is a great and playful trick to play on a date).
  8. Before she turns around and looks at you with a perturbed expression, but after she turns to see who was gingerly poking her on the shoulder, get down on one knee and hold up your great grandparents wedding ring that was given to you by your mother on your 16th birthday.
  9. Don't shake too much.
  10. Propose.

The great thing about this great icebreaker tutorial is that if it doesn't work you can just repeat it over and over until it does. Good luck.

barfqueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acidbrandon18: Women LOVE when men tell them they're overly sensitive and that their feelings are invalid. Keep it up and you'll be neck deep in pussy soon enough!

Scrawnto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Get good at dancing by dancing alone, at night, while no one else is around, for years.
  2. Go dancing at some sort of club or bar with a dance floor on New Year's Eve and run into someone who happens to be an attractive person according to whatever criteria you have for attractiveness, physical or otherwise.
  3. Dance with this person for a couple of hours.
  4. Talk with them for a while and get to know them a bit.
  5. Trade phone numbers.
  6. Get asked out a few days later.

I can personally vouch for this methodology, and it only took 25 years to pay off!

Seriously though, get out and meet more people, and maybe eventually you will meet someone you like and who likes you. There's not really a formula you can follow, because people aren't finite state machines with known inputs and outputs.

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you feel that what I said is disrespectful to women in anyway then I apologize, but you seriously should lighten up.

So what you're saying is, "I'm sorry that you're such a tightass"?

AcidBrandon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acidbrandon18: Women LOVE when men tell them they're overly sensitive and that their feelings are invalid. Keep it up and you'll be neck deep in pussy soon enough!

I think you're taking this thing a little too seriously and , to be quiet frank, you are being far more vulgar then I am. Pussy? Really? I'm talking about relationships not getting laid.

borkran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rule #1: Don't be creepy.

Rule #2: See Rule #1.

wjb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By wjb

@acidbrandon18 said:

For what it's worth, I didn't find it offensive and almost did not mention it. For me, what I meant originally was -- and you may realize this -- you might want to put that on the back burner when you're meeting people.

Everyone thinks they are hilarious. Me. You. Everyone. I'm not saying I know what I'm talking about, but I had a tendency to make more friends (which led to some being girlfriends) by being more laid back at first than trying to imitate my favorite comedians. Certain jokes and sarcasm tend to go over a lot better once people know you and are more comfortable around you.

Your "specialness" is not going to be appreciated by everyone immediately. If a girl still does not like your brand of humor after a while, then find someone else. If all girls do not like your brand of humor after a while, then you might need to change your brand of humor.

AcidBrandon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By AcidBrandon18

@wjb said:

@acidbrandon18 said:

For what it's worth, I didn't find it offensive and almost did not mention it. For me, what I meant originally was -- and you may realize this -- you might want to put that on the back burner when you're meeting people.

Everyone thinks they are hilarious. Me. You. Everyone. I'm not saying I know what I'm talking about, but I had a tendency to make more friends (which led to some being girlfriends) by being more laid back at first than trying to imitate my favorite comedians. Certain jokes and sarcasm tend to go over a lot better once people know you and are more comfortable around you.

Your "specialness" is not going to be appreciated by everyone immediately. If a girl still does like your brand of humor after a while, then find someone else. If all girls do not like your brand of humor after a while, then you might need to change your brand of humor.

True. I'm not going to crack such a joke with a girl that I have just met, obviously. But my close friends and co-workers, to my knowledge, seem to appreciate my humor. An internet thread is probably not the place for such joke as I am now learning.