I'm one very stressed man, and I'm just wondering how you all control your depression. Might give me more ideas on how to block out some of my own thoughts.
I'm sure you all know my situation with life, so there is no since of repeating myself over again.
Usually to control my depression:
- I play video games
- I watch a movie or program
- I listen to music real loudly until the bad thoughts are out of my head
- I pet and play with my 2 dogs
- I avoid everyone around me
- I talk to someone I do not know (not always a good idea)
EDIT: All I asked is a simple question. I am not asking for help or any suggestions, which means this just a thread directed toward you all. All I'm merely doing is getting information.