How Old Is Old Enough?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By KaosAngel

Gentlemen (and Ladies),

Honest to God, regardless if you're a male or female...how old is old enough to get with a person you like without it freaking you out?

Everyday I'm treated to HS girls that wear seifuku with loose socks or playboy socks.  I'm sorry to say it but it still turns me on.

Luckily, a good chunk of the world has 16 as a legal age to get with someone you like.  Japan is 13 in some areas...but 16 is seen as normal by many people.  HOWEVER, 13 is do-able in other areas in Japan. 

My limit is 16...

What say you guys?

Why is America one of the fewest countries with 18 as legal?

Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Meowayne

Ladies and Gentleman, a KaosAngel thread.

KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By KaosAngel
@Meowayne said:
" Ladies and Gentleman, a KaosAngel thread. "
What's that mean?
Avatar image for gingertastic_10
gingertastic_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By gingertastic_10

I'd go with 16. I'm 17 so I wouldn't go lower then maybe 15 and not as high as 19. But that's just me. And America has a legal age of 18 because America wants to be different I guess. We're cool like that.

gloomytangent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By gloomytangent

I'm 21 and I have no interest in sleeping with a 16 year old. Hell, I have no interest in spending time with most 16 year olds. Everyone hates sixteen year olds, sixteen year olds even hate themselves. No. 18, minimum.

trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6  Edited By trophyhunter

well how old are you first if your 40 looking for 16 year olds that's really creepy

Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Bruce

Can someone lock this pervy bullshit? God...

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By Red12b

In new Zealand it's sixteen but as I am twenty the rule of thumb is no one younger than 17, I tend to stick to a rule of no one younger than 18 as at least she wont freak out or not know what to do, (I hate dead fish) if you don’t get the reference you are to young to read this thread go to bed!
I am lucky Atm because my gf is 19 Bi and open minded, she is also very Intelligent and someone that i can talk to too bad she is going down to the south Island in December....................................................

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Vinchenzo

Kaos have you ever decided when you'll make a committment? Like... stay with a girl? You constantly say you'll be making love to some HS girls or something similar.

NickM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#10  Edited By NickM

13 years-old? Really? When was the last time you saw a 13 year-old? Try looking at one and not feel like a pervert just knowing that somewhere she is legal. Japan is so weird at times.

I think that 18 is just fine.
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By KaosAngel
@Bruce said:
"

Can someone lock this pervy bullshit? God...

"
Most of Europe has the same sex laws as Japan.  No one here in Japan finds it pervy that an older man is with a 16 year old girl.  You need realize America is not the center for cultural order.  It's really common to see 25-27 year old men with 16+ high school girls in Tokyo.  The only thing that's a bit different is that some areas (rural) can give age of consent to a 13 year old girl.  Tokyo is 16-18...but 16 is seen as normal age.
Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12  Edited By Bruce
@KaosAngel:

However you want to justify that, that's fine; but all we need is one guy coming in here saying "I LIKE THE YOUNGER GIRLS, 12 - 14 OR SO" and then complete mess will follow...
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By KaosAngel
@Vinchenzo said:
" Kaos have you ever decided when you'll make a committment? Like... stay with a girl? You constantly say you'll be making love to some HS girls or something similar. "
I'm young for commitment!  Life is a sky, and I'm a phoenix that's warming the souls of people I help!  Early for commitments!  3 million women in this city that are cute and don't have messed up teeth!  I'll keep searching for the one I love...even if it takes me a new girl every hour during the night!
Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#14  Edited By Vinchenzo
@KaosAngel: Awfully charismatic and confident. I hope it's your downfall and I shall reign supreme over the Asian women.
Happy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Happy

16 year old girls are like those super fancy cakes that look fantastic but taste really bland and awkward. Then they start getting all weird and your like, man, what did I get myself into? So you get out of that and go find yourself a nice, experienced apple pie.

sjupp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By sjupp

TWELVE-AND-UNDER-CHAN!!!
Does that many any sense to you guise now?

(dont get me banned for this lol)

Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17  Edited By Hamz

I'm not so sure this is a topic I'm happy with leaving open. I think it borders on the creepy and unacceptable.

Locked.