• 59 results
Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jay444111

If you don't know who Hugh Glass is, Let me give a brief history lesson on who this guy is.

Hugh Glass was and explorer/fur trader in 1822. Well on one journey for trading fur. He was known as one of the most hard working trappers in the group of 100. Well... until he startled a fucking Grizzly Bear mom and her cubs!

He tried firing his rifle. But to no avail since the fucking bear THREW him away from his rifle. He got out his freaking knife and fought that bear with two others. A man called Bridger and the other Fitzgerald also shooting at the bear. Hugh Glass, Mutilated and laying there near dead. His two companions that helped kill the bear were ordered to stay with him until he died... for the fact that he had a DESTROYED leg, his back was sliced open enough to see his ribs and all of it was festering already.

Well, the two guys say that there were Natives in the area and took off, grabbing all of Glasses equipment and ran off only leaving him in a bear skin blanket to die.

Well... that is not the end of the journey. He woke back up, seeing that his two buddies abandoned him and took his shit, he became mad... To the point where he set his own destroyed leg, and crawled/limped south of the Grand River because he didn't want to be killed by unfriendly Natives at the time. To prevent gangreen, he laid on top of a rotting log and let maggots eat his dead flesh. He crawled/limped for 6 FUCKING WEEKS, only eating berries/roots and the one dead bison calf that some wolves had killed until he got back to his fort of Kiowa.

All with one thing on his mind... REVENGE!!!!

After resting up a bit... since he did take a bear to his body. He went out, looking for the two that abandoned him. He found Bridger at Yellowstone in front of the bighorn river and only spared his ass because he was to young. While when he found Fitzgerald. He was unable to fucking waste him because he was now a soldier in the army, and you really couldn't do anything to them. However he did get his gun back.

How in fucks name has more stuff not been made from this guy? Sure a loosely based movie was made from this guy. But considering the shit this guy had to go through. Sparing the people who abandoned him. Fought a fucking grizzly bear mom with a knife, I think this qualifies the dude to have a fucking awesome video game/movie/book off of the guy. I mean... if you do all that shit, you should be entitled to all that and more.

I mean. Holy shit... this is the stuff you hear about in fiction or something a video game character would go through. I mean. Holy shit. How is this guy not more famous for all this!? This is the most badass thing I have ever heard!

ssj4raditz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By ssj4raditz

That's the hardest of hardcore! Holy shit...

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By crusader8463

Glad to see someone is finally reading my autobiography.

Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming

Yeah, that guy is more badass than Chuck Norris.

Kyreo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By Kyreo

Oh. My. God. That is fucking awesome. Half man, Half bear, All Revenge!

SSValis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By SSValis

Incredibly story. The mountain men and fur traders of the early 1800's fascinate me. Just think about all of the tales that went untold in that time period. At least that guy's story was told.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mordukai

@Jay444111: Wait a minute? I thought you wanted your account deleted as you had no desire to be a part of a community that disagreed with you. Then you went on GameFAQ and bitched about how much this site sucks. Was it just a childish hissy fit?

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#8  Edited By musubi

Your wrong. Obviously 50 cent is the most hardcore man on the planet. He got shot NINE TIMES. Go on...ask him. Fifty will tell you. And then he will shoot down a helicopter.

Avatar image for shadowconqueror
ShadowConqueror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By ShadowConqueror

Sounds awesome. For some reason I'm reminded of the bear attack in the book Blood Meridian, but that was way less awesome.

themangalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By themangalist

I think Hugh Glass is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills bears and doesnt afraid of anything.

But seriously, I still think the British dude who marched into artillery fire playing his bagpipe and capturing 40 or so Nazis with his Claymore is WAYYY more badass. He also escaped a concentration camp and survived with only a tin can. A FUCKING tin can.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By mordukai

@Jay444111 said:

@Mordukai said:

@Jay444111: Wait a minute? I thought you wanted your account deleted as you had no desire to be a part of a community that disagreed with you. Then you went on GameFAQ and bitched about how much this site sucks. Was it just a childish hissy fit?

Who? I don't remember that in the slightest. Hmm... little brother might have gotten at my computer again. Sorry if he caused any trouble, although he does take after me so again... sorry for any crap that went down earlier.

Let us get back to the topic at hand of how badass this guy was!

Pulling the old "little brother got into my computer". WOW! Just wow. At least have the balls, which in an amusing irony is the subject of this thread, to admit you acted like a child who parent just told him no.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Jay444111

@Demoskinos said:

Your wrong. Obviously 50 cent is the most hardcore man on the planet. He got shot NINE TIMES. Go on...ask him. Fifty will tell you. And then he will shoot down a helicopter.

A grizzly bear eating you makes 9 bullets to the damn chest seem like a every day walk in the park.

Seriously, do you know what to do if one of those bastards actually attacks you? Us Montanans are actually taught this pretty early on. Pray for your life. No... I am sadly not joking, unless you have a gun that is capable of stopping a fucking T-rex, you should NEVER try to fight one of the bastards.

This guy fought one with a damn knife and his friends shooting at it with guns that would barely do anything back then. The amount of sheer shit this man had to go through would make 50 cent bow down to Hugh fucking Glass.

Also, 50 Cent was able to get to a hospital, while Hugh fucking Glass had to crawl for six fucking weeks to his rescue!

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Jay444111

@Mordukai said:

@Jay444111 said:

@Mordukai said:

Who? I don't remember that in the slightest. Hmm... little brother might have gotten at my computer again. Sorry if he caused any trouble, although he does take after me so again... sorry for any crap that went down earlier.

Pulling the old "little brother got into my computer". WOW! Just wow. At least have the balls, which in an amusing irony is the subject of this thread, to admit you acted like a child who parent just told him no.

But I was gone for the past couple of days while my little bro was at home... seriously. Did he cause a war or something?

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ShaggE

@Mordukai said:

@Jay444111 said:

@Mordukai said:

Oh wow, haha. And this right after claiming on GameFAQs that he's not Jay... this guy's shameless.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By mordukai

@Jay444111 said:

@Mordukai said:

@Jay444111 said:

@Mordukai said:

But I was gone for the past couple of days while my little bro was at home... seriously. Did he cause a war or something?

Dude. I think you need to get professional help.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By musubi

@Jay444111: He never shot down a helicopter. And he also never had a jewel encrusted skull. Also, little known fact 50 cent can defy gravity.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Jay444111

@Mordukai said:

@Jay444111 said:

@Mordukai said:

@Jay444111 said:

@Mordukai said:

No... really, what did he do? Because I was gone for a few days doing work stuff out of town... what did the little bugger actually freaking do here and on my gamefaqs account... this would also explain why my keyboard was sticky with juice box juice... I need some damn explaining on what happened right now!

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By mordukai

@Demoskinos said:

@Jay444111: He never shot down a helicopter. And he also never had a jewel encrusted skull. Also, little known fact 50 cent can defy gravity.

for some reason every time someone mentions 50 cent all I can think about is a roll of pennies.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc8838532af0
deactivated-5cc8838532af0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@ssj4raditz said:

I don't even think hardcore Dave could do this.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By musubi

@Mordukai: And not like...ya know... two Quarters?

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By mordukai

@Demoskinos said:

@Mordukai: And not like...ya know... two Quarters?

Naa. I've been working in the retail business for over 10 years. To me 50 cent is a roll of pennies.

N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#22  Edited By N7

I would like to meet this guy. And shake his hand. And maybe have his babies.

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ShaggE

@Jay444111 said:

@Mordukai said:

@Jay444111 said:

@Mordukai said:

@Jay444111 said:

@Mordukai said:

No... really, what did he do? Because I was gone for a few days doing work stuff out of town... what did the little bugger actually freaking do here and on my gamefaqs account... this would also explain why my keyboard was sticky with juice box juice... I need some damn explaining on what happened right now!

Just... just stop. You're embarrassing yourself. Again.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Jay444111

@Mordukai said:

@Demoskinos said:

for some reason every time someone mentions 50 cent all I can think about is a roll of pennies.

Gotta agree with this. Every time I hear that name, I also think of a roll of pennies... and what I could use with 50 cents at the time... 50 pieces of tiny candy, 2 average sized candies... damn... I am totally nostalgiaing right now.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Jay444111

@ShaggE: Dude... I have no idea what my little bro posted, but since I am not banned... it can't have been that bad. Although I will give him a pretty rough tongue lashing later on.

Grillbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Grillbar

well he is no sir ranulph fiennes

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ShaggE

@Jay444111 said:

@ShaggE: Dude... I have no idea what my little bro posted, but since I am not banned... it can't have been that bad. Although I will give him a pretty rough tongue lashing later on.

Your "little bro" that types exactly like you and has the same insane obsession with game plots, claiming to be a successful author, and hating on the film industry? Yeah, no.

jacksukeru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#28  Edited By jacksukeru

Oh sure, but did he survive TWO nuclear explosions and go on to live a full life until the age of 93?

Smashlampjaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Smashlampjaw

I'm Hugh Glass. Howdy nice to meet y'all!

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Jay444111

@RockmanBionics said:

Oh sure, but did he survive TWO nuclear explosions and go on to live a full life until the age of 93?

He might have... if given the chance.

Vonocourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#31  Edited By Vonocourt

@Jay444111 said:

Tell "him" to troll better. Because his attempts just make you seem kind of whiny.

Shame that a topic about Hugh Glass had to be tainted with your mess, cuz his life seems genuinely interesting.

hoossy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By hoossy

@Jay444111:

What about Ira Glass? or Philip Glass?

mylifeforAiur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#33  Edited By mylifeforAiur

Or ignominious Fridolin Glass?

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By mordukai

@ShaggE said:

@Jay444111 said:

@Mordukai said:

@Jay444111 said:

@Mordukai said:

@Jay444111 said:

@Mordukai said:

I really don't think the stickiness was from a Juicy Box juice.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By _Zombie_

@Jay444111 said:

Oh man, this is hilarious.

You.. are joking, right? Right?

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By mordukai

@Claude said:

@Mordukai: I delete stuff off my hard drive, but the images on Giant Bomb are here to stay, only used once, much like this one.

No Caption Provided

It had to be a redhead, huh. Redheads are my kryptonite.

But while we're at it

No Caption Provided
Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#37  Edited By Claude
@Mordukai: Now that's a tongue lashing.
destruktive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#38  Edited By destruktive

@Irvandus said:

@ssj4raditz said:

I don't even think hardcore Dave could do this.

Don't you EVER! EVER say that about Hardcore Dave again!

Enigma777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#39  Edited By Enigma777

@ShaggE said:

@Jay444111 said:

@Mordukai said:

@Jay444111 said:

@Mordukai said:

@Jay444111 said:

@Mordukai said:

He also made this post later that night:

No Caption Provided

No one's falling for your lies Jay. But keep it up. This is hilarious!

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ShaggE

@Enigma777 said:

@ShaggE said:

@Jay444111 said:

@Mordukai said:

@Jay444111 said:

@Mordukai said:

@Jay444111 said:

@Mordukai said:

No Caption Provided

But... if people no longer do even know this, Giant Bomb will be doomed!

You can tell that this man is a writer.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Jay444111

@Enigma777 said:

@ShaggE said:

@Jay444111 said:

@Mordukai said:

@Jay444111 said:

@Mordukai said:

@Jay444111 said:

@Mordukai said:

No Caption Provided

WTF has my little brother done now? Fuck man... little brothers fuck with everything, first he fucked up my fallout new vegas disk by putting his fucking boogers on it and now he posts on here with sheer stupidity... ugh... I apologize to anyone who had to face his crap.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By mordukai

@Jay444111 said:

No Caption Provided

@Enigma777 said:

@ShaggE said:

@Jay444111 said:

@Mordukai said:

@Jay444111 said:

@Mordukai said:

@Jay444111 said:

@Mordukai said:

WTF has my little brother done now? Fuck man... little brothers fuck with everything, first he fucked up my fallout new vegas disk by putting his fucking boogers on it and now he posts on here with sheer stupidity... ugh... I apologize to anyone who had to face his crap.

So let me get this straight.

You're "little brother" hacked your computer and use your account in order to make, very stern and informed, stance against one of the most respected game maker, David Jaffe, about how his [Jaffe's] opinions are WRONG! WRONG! WRONG! and how your opinion is RIGHT! RIGHT! RIGHT!, all the while giving very detailed descriptions of games that prove how your opinion is the right one. The same Brother who then outright "called out" said developer into a public debate in which he [the OP] boldly claimed that " I will destroy him BWUHAHAHAHA". The same brother then got so mad that he outright asked the mods to "close my [yours] account" because the rest of the community here disagreed with him [you]. The the same brother went to a different web site, which "oddly enough" has a very infamous link with this one, in order to complain how much this web site sucks. The same brother who boogered your copy of Fallout New Vegas. frankly I think he's got a better understanding of games then you do because NV deserved to be boogered.

Lets assume this is all true. From that we can deduce several conclusions.

A.) Your little brother has a very deep knowledge of video games because he made some pretty fine, yet misguided and ill-informed, examples to his argument and is smarter then you in which case I'd rather have your brother back.

B.) You had a childish hiss fit and instead of being a man and admitting that you were in the wrong about you approached the entire situation you instead reverted to age 5 and made up this who story about how your little brother was the one to blame.

C.) You actually have mental issues that need to be checked because you either suffer from Pseudologia fantastica, or D.I.D.

D.) You're ego is so...ohh fuck it. I think I can sum all this up with one picture.

No Caption Provided

PS: I really hate myself for using a situation where two innocent people got murder for humorist purposes but it mirrored what I had to say.

McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By McGhee

@Mordukai said:

@Jay444111 said:

@Enigma777 said:

@ShaggE said:

@Jay444111 said:

@Mordukai said:

@Jay444111 said:

@Mordukai said:

@Jay444111 said:

@Mordukai said:

No Caption Provided

You're "little brother" hacked your computer and use your account in order to make, very stern and informed, stance against one of the most respected game maker, David Jaffe, about how his [Jaffe's] opinions are WRONG! WRONG! WRONG! and how your opinion is RIGHT! RIGHT! RIGHT!, all the while giving very detailed descriptions of games that prove how your opinion is the right one. The same Brother who then outright "called out" said developer into a public debate in which he [the OP] boldly claimed that " I will destroy him BWUHAHAHAHA". The same brother then got so mad that he outright asked the mods to "close my [yours] account" because the rest of the community here disagreed with him [you]. The the same brother went to a different web site, which "oddly enough" has a very infamous link with this one, in order to complain how much this web site sucks. The same brother who boogered your copy of Fallout New Vegas. frankly I think he's got a better understanding of games then you do because NV deserved to be boogered.

A.) Your little brother has a very deep knowledge of video games because he made some pretty fine, yet misguided and ill-informed, examples to his argument and is smarter then you in which case I'd rather have your brother back.

B.) You had a childish hiss fit and instead of being a man and admitting that you were in the wrong about you approached the entire situation you instead reverted to age 5 and made up this who story about how your little brother was the one to blame.

C.) You actually have mental issues that need to be checked because you either suffer from Pseudologia fantastica, or D.I.D.

D.) You're ego is so...ohh fuck it. I think I can sum all tis up with one picture.

No Caption Provided

I can't believe you're actually arguing over this. He's trolling you so hard. lol

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By mordukai

@McGhee said:

@Mordukai said:

@Jay444111 said:

@Enigma777 said:

@ShaggE said:

@Jay444111 said:

@Mordukai said:

@Jay444111 said:

@Mordukai said:

@Jay444111 said:

@Mordukai said:

No Caption Provided

D.) You're ego is so...ohh fuck it. I think I can sum all tis up with one picture.

No Caption Provided

I can't believe you're actually arguing over this. He's trolling you so hard. lol

Don't you think I am fully aware of it? I want to see just how far he'll take it.

Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#45  Edited By Venatio

No I'm not even gonna read that, the most awesome man to ever walk this Earth is Karl Pilkington, hand downs

You lose

MeierTheRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By MeierTheRed

@Venatio said:

No I'm not even gonna read that, the most awrdome man to ever walk this Earth is Karl Pilkington, hand down You lose

Karl Pilkington is an enigma inside a riddle inside a maze.

SomeDeliCook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By SomeDeliCook

This guy doesn't always drink beer, but when he does, he drinks Dos Equis

valrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By valrog

So, a QTE for the bear fight, and then it's just a normal game. Film would definitely work, a game... Not so much.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#49  Edited By Yummylee

John Marston's way ahead of ya. Well, a far as killing a bear with a knife goes.

Rattle618

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Rattle618

pics or it didnt happen.