Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By iKANNIBAL
@ZanzibarBreeze said:

" @hedfone said:

" @ZanzibarBreeze:  you're not a fanboy at all "

I'm not, because I think the difference is that if Naughty Dog made a game this console generation that was garbage I would be among the first to call them out. It just so happens that with Uncharted 2 they've made the best game this generation and, by my estimation, the best game currently in existence, and no developer has come within a hundred figurative miles of matching them. "
Lol 

Naughty Dog doesn't even come close to Valve, Bioware, Bungie, Epic, Blizzard, Ubisoft Montreal, Rockstar San Diego or many of the devs to release games this gen, they so far only had released Uncharted a game that had one of the most generic plots of all this gen. 

There is nothing to match, Uncharted was surpassed before it even released, Naughty Dog is great with making the likable characters however stereotypical they maybe, and they made a great engine for Uncharted 2 as well as using that engine in most PS3 exclusives, but thats about all i give them credit for, i like to think of Drake as a clumsier less sexy version of Lara Croft and the gameplay of Uncharted 2 seemed uninspired.

Anyway  

Bungie 
Bioware 
Epic Games 
Valve 

Should team up and make the greatest game ever!
AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#53  Edited By AhmadMetallic
@Ryax said:
" blizzard bioware and valve. that is all. "
haha good one. that'd blow our PCs up
SpiralStairs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54  Edited By SpiralStairs

Thief
Rapelay
Cabela's Dangerous Hunts

Avatar image for xtrememuffinman
Xtrememuffinman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#55  Edited By Xtrememuffinman

Stealth and gameplay of MGS4.
Bosses of MGS3.
Story of MGS2.

ESREVER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#56  Edited By ESREVER
@ESREVER said:
" I would merge:   Valkryia Chronicles' Art style and Combat  Persona series' S. Links and...  ... I honestly can't think of another game. Sounds perfect so far... any suggestions? I just want to S.Link up with my Freesia,my beautiful scout Freesia and give her the recognition she so rightly deserves over Alicia... watch her dance! "
Oh, I think I got it. 

Art and Gamepla from Valkyria Chronicles 
Social links from Persona 
and Loot system/random weapon generation of Borderlands... 

Hm...
TheDoorman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#57  Edited By TheDoorman

Borderlands
Diablo
gears of war

Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 20

#58  Edited By Icemael

God of War III (technology), Bayonetta (aesthetics, combat system, level design) and God Hand (dynamic difficulty system). 

Or: 

Muramasa: The Demon Blade (combat, graphics, music), Odin Sphere (storytelling, graphics, music) and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (exploration, character progression, music).

jasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By jasta
@DrGanon said:
" I would merge baseball, basketball, and volley ball. "

Vaseketball. Sounds dangerous.

Mass Effect

GTA

Shadow of the Colossus (just for sick bosses)

TiE23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#60  Edited By TiE23

I've had this thought... that what if the developers just worked together to literally combine the three games.

Like, you're playing Grand Theft Auto IV. But you press a button, then suddenly you're on a skate board, using the same exact gameplay and physics and controls of Skate 3. Oh, and all the cars are based off the models and (possibly) the physics of Forza 3. 

But personally, I'd like the atmosphere of STALKER, through the graphical prowess of Uncharted 2, on a fully realized tropical island with the scale of an Elder Scrolls game.
So, like Stalker with the best graphics ever played on the jungle levels from Crysis. Instead of gas masks, dead trees, and overcast. It's hawaiian shirts, bamboo, and sunshine.

Basically Stalker, with the best graphics ever, on a tropical island instead of Chernobyl (but still like mutants... maybe?)

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

#61  Edited By Tireyo

Mischeif Makers
Klonoa: Door to Phantomile
Chrono Trigger

captainnoms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#62  Edited By captainnoms

I would merge pokemon,  half life and dragon age, wtf?

Soap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 29

#63  Edited By Soap

Probably....

GTA (for the open world and setting)
Skate 3 (so I could do some sick skating)
Mirrors Edge (because being able to parkour my way through the game would be even cooler)

arkasai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By arkasai

I wanna see Fallout 3's VATS in a game like Fight Night or Soul Calibur.  It wouldn't completely stop the action (cause that's jarring) but slow it down enough for you to queue up attacks on certain body parts.  However, I would take away the ability for the player to activate the ability, it would be activated on say a critical strike or after a sweet parry.  I think it would add TONS of flair to fighting games...imagine you slip out of the way of an opponents attack then *bam VATS proc* right hook + left hook + right uppercut.  KO.  It wouldn't proc all the time off these situations, it would have to be conditional, like say you're getting your ass handed to you, and VATS procs, allowing you to dodge 3 attacks/make 3 attacks.  It think it'd be cool and impossible to balance :)

Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#65  Edited By Shadow

God of War
Shadow of the Colossus
Disney's Sing It

Ultimate combination.