If your thoughts were out in the open, would your life be ruined?

• 69 results
PrivateIronTFU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By PrivateIronTFU

Only if they were admissible in a court of law.

@Milkman said:

@ZeForgotten said:

My thoughts already are out in the open, that's why everyone here gets so pissed off at me. Then again, maybe all my thoughts aren't out in the open because those people don't seem to realize that I don't care how much I make them cry or how angry I make them, They could die tomorrow and I wouldn't even think twice about... Well ok, maybe a "Oh, so there is some kind of good left in the world" or something, but that's it

You must be a real hit at parties.

Most of us chose to take the light hearted, comical approach to this thread. Some of us clearly weren't having any of that.

mylifeforAiur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#52  Edited By mylifeforAiur

It would certainly put me in a precarious position.

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By zeforgotten

@Milkman said:

@ZeForgotten said:

My thoughts already are out in the open, that's why everyone here gets so pissed off at me. Then again, maybe all my thoughts aren't out in the open because those people don't seem to realize that I don't care how much I make them cry or how angry I make them, They could die tomorrow and I wouldn't even think twice about... Well ok, maybe a "Oh, so there is some kind of good left in the world" or something, but that's it

Oddly enough the parties I go to (they seem to be the good ones in this case) we don't much talk about random internet nobodies dying.

So yeah, people like me there. But I do wanna go with you to one of your "Let's talk about someone on the internet I call my best friend!" parties, they sound like fun!

artofwar420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#54  Edited By artofwar420

Things might actually improve.

Cornman89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By Cornman89

Yeah, my life would be pretty fucked.

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#56  Edited By Milkman

@ZeForgotten said:

@Milkman said:

@ZeForgotten said:

Oddly enough the parties I go to (they seem to be the good ones in this case) we don't much talk about random internet nobodies dying.

So yeah, people like me there. But I do wanna go with you to one of your "Let's talk about someone on the internet I call my best friend!" parties, they sound like fun!

Err...what?

Avatar image for tim_the_corsair
tim_the_corsair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#57  Edited By tim_the_corsair

Oh wow, I would be single, unemployed, and in police custody about 15 minutes after that came into effect.

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By zeforgotten

@Milkman said:

@ZeForgotten said:

@Milkman said:

@ZeForgotten said:

Err...what?

Exactly

Avatar image for little_socrates
Little_Socrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 23

#59  Edited By Little_Socrates

One series of thoughts would so drastically change the ones that came afterward...it'd be impossible to tell.

Generally? I'm pretty open, though. I have some negative passing thoughts, but most of the time I'm pretty honest.

McShank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By McShank

@nrh79 said:

None of us would have friends.

Or be able to interact with anyone in the world as it would either something that would insult the other person being thought of or something sexual..

wolf_blitzer85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#61  Edited By wolf_blitzer85

I think I would just weird people out. What goes on inside my head can get a little twisted at times.

Vonocourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#62  Edited By Vonocourt

Yeah, since I would have to live by myself miles away from any other people just so we don't drive each other crazy with every inane thought and lie we try to tell.

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By penguindust

This was a Dexter's Laboratory episode I watched on Boomerang the other day!

Mind Over Chatter—Dexter accidentally gives himself telepathy that he can't shut off when trying to overhear his father's thoughts to figure out what he got for his birthday, causing everyone to read his own mind.

It would be absolute freedom but it would take a very special kind of person to put up with my corruptions. I doubt that someone exists. Also, I couldn't leave the house otherwise women would constantly be slapping me, guys would punch me in the face a lot and children would run from me crying.

Xeiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#64  Edited By Xeiphyer

EVERYONE would be crazy though, so life would probably go on normally.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#65  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

If everyone's thoughts were out in the open, I think everyone would realize that we all have more of our secret thoughts in common than we think.

sionweeks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By sionweeks

This would suck for Dexter...

AlexanderSheen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#67  Edited By AlexanderSheen

No one would give a fuck about my thoughts.

Commisar123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#68  Edited By Commisar123

Well it would make lecture a lot more interesting

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers