• 82 results
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#51  Edited By jakob187

@Subjugation: @CaptainCody: When did HitmanAgent47 disappear? That seems like a tragedy in the making!

As for Levio, that dood was banned as far as I remember. Then again, I think he asked to be banned because...and God I wish I was making this up..."my dad is being hunted by the mafia and so I need to hide my identity". At least, that's the reasoning he sent me in my inbox a long time ago. The only message I've never deleted because...well, I can't stop laughing when I read it.

Then again, they did end up putting rap in Rock Band...and Mount & Blade became popular. Therefore, I guess that means he was some kind of ahead-of-his-time super genius, right?

CaptainCody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By CaptainCody

@jakob187 said:

@Subjugation: @CaptainCody: When did HitmanAgent47 disappear? That seems like a tragedy in the making!

As for Levio, that dood was banned as far as I remember. Then again, I think he asked to be banned because...and God I wish I was making this up..."my dad is being hunted by the mafia and so I need to hide my identity". At least, that's the reasoning he sent me in my inbox a long time ago. The only message I've never deleted because...well, I can't stop laughing when I read it.

Then again, they did end up putting rap in Rock Band...and Mount & Blade became popular. Therefore, I guess that means he was some kind of ahead-of-his-time super genius, right?

I think he just faded out, not sure if he was banned; oddly enough a new user named Agent47 appeared not too long after although they shared no traits. No one seems to go out of their way to troll the community anymore...

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#53  Edited By TheGreatGuero

I can't believe I never noticed Giant Bomb's biggest troll had left. Welcome back? I can't BELIEVE they let you WORK WITH KIDS?

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By jakob187

@dudeglove: I'd ask why, but it seems like a question that could answer itself.

PeasantAbuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By PeasantAbuse

@jakob187 said:

@dudeglove: I'd ask why, but it seems like a question that could answer itself.

It's been quite awhile since he was banned, and he is still leaving angry comments on the GB Steam group. Here's todays "I wonder if MB wakes up in the morning and ask how can he be a shittier and more corrupt mod than the day before?"

Fucking awesome.

craigbo180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#57  Edited By craigbo180

@jakob187 said:

@HandsomeDead: Actually, every interview I had didn't mind any of my tattoos. The reason I didn't get half the jobs I interviewed for? I don't have tits and a vagina. Good to see you're as cynical as ever, HandsomeDead. = D

I'm pretty sure if someone did mind your tattoos they probably wouldn't just come out and say "You are not going to get this job because of your tattoos." Also you couldn't get half the jobs you interviewed for because you didn't have a vagina, what was you trying for? Stripper? Tampon tester? Nurse? Anyway, a beastly welcome back from me duder!

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By HandsomeDead

@jakob187 said:

@HandsomeDead: Actually, every interview I had didn't mind any of my tattoos. The reason I didn't get half the jobs I interviewed for? I don't have tits and a vagina. Good to see you're as cynical as ever, HandsomeDead. = D

Yes, that is the only reason. Nice to see you're as delusional as ever.

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Karl_Boss

@HandsomeDead said:

The guy with WASD tattooed on his hand can't find a job other than the post he thought he was better than in a dead end gaming centre. I can't be the only one who foresaw this?

Haha

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Karl_Boss

@NekuSakuraba said:

@Example1013 said:

Still nowhere near King Saturn's post count.

No one here will be unless Giant bomb allows spam threads to rack up your post count. If it's not King Saturn's. it will be someone else who posts count on Comic Vine.

Yeah the only reason their are people with huge post counts on other sites like Gamespot and Comic Vine is due to spam threads....I had over 30,000 posts on Gamespot with many of them being in spam threads cause I was a dumb teenager with nothing better to do.

Avatar image for randominternetuser
RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Glad to see you back, always enjoyed your blogs and posts.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By jakob187

@craigbo180: Mostly sales rep type of things for stuff like AmeriGas and a lot of the local fuel companies. Before my job at Lansharx, I worked pretty extensively in sales, with about 10 years of total experience starting at the lowest rung (telemarketing for the local newspaper when I was 14 - lied about my age because MONEY!) and moving up to the point that I was a sales representative for Dell Computers, getting office buildings and other businesses in the Central Texas area to convert over to Dell Computers. Unfortunately, most of those jobs would have someone selling to older males, and in the long run, it's hard for a 30-something male to actually get a job in the field when a 26-year-old with D cups wants the position with only two years of experience and no degree. WELCOME TO AMERICA!

@HandsomeDead: Whatever. I stopped caring about your trolling needs long ago. Besides, shouldn't you be acting like an elitest dick over on Screened...or did people get sick of it over there also?

@Unknown_Pleasures: I actually had zero posts for a rather long time. Whenever the glitch got fixed and I started getting post count, I begged for it to be changed back. No one would do it, and it still saddens me. I miss having 0 posts all the time.

Still_I_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#64  Edited By Still_I_Cry

I am new and do not know you but I welcome you with..

On second thought, yeah never mind..Suffice to say that I welcome you!

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#65  Edited By Jeust
If you are reading this blog, then it means that you are either Claude (HAI2U2!) or someone else from the old school. Sometimes, it feels good to be old, right?

Welcome back Jakob!

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By jakob187

@Jeust: A WILD JEUST APPEARS! Howdy doo, sir.

@Still_I_Cry: A belated "Welcome to Giant Bomb, now gimme all your money" post in your "I'm New" thread to you!

Also, where the hell is Claude? Is everything going alright with that duder?

PillClinton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By PillClinton

Wait, you never really explained the reason for or purpose of your hiatus. There are holes in your story. Also, welcome back.

Toxin066

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#68  Edited By Toxin066

It has been a little strange not seeing that Viewtiful Joe avatar everywhere. We should all sing Welcome Back Duder to the tune of Welcome Back Kotter.

Still_I_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#69  Edited By Still_I_Cry

@jakob187: Haha! I did not create an "I'm new" thread so the joke is on you!

Now gimme all YOUR money

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Jeust

@jakob187 said:

@Jeust: A WILD JEUST APPEARS! Howdy doo, sir.

@Still_I_Cry: A belated "Welcome to Giant Bomb, now gimme all your money" post in your "I'm New" thread to you!

Also, where the hell is Claude? Is everything going alright with that duder?

eheh I'm great, and you?

nail1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By nail1080

@jakob187 said:

We've all seen and heard the complaints time and time again: casual gaming is bullshit. If you have stated that, then congratulations on being an elitest dick like I once was.

Actually from the smugness of this blog it sounds like you still are, also who the fuck are you and you were gone? Right gone from the internet, sure you were, good for you.

*slow clap*

Avatar image for the_official_japanese_teabag
the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Werent you only gone for a few months?  And I think Claude is still working on the play

CaptainCody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By CaptainCody

@dudeglove said:

@jakob187 said:

@Subjugation: @CaptainCody: When did HitmanAgent47 disappear?

He was banned

No Caption Provided
cornbredx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By cornbredx

Awesome, welcome back dude

Avatar image for origina1penguin
Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Origina1Penguin

Good to see you back. Not many GB users can make cursing classy like you can.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By jakob187

@Still_I_Cry: I ACTIVATED YOUR TRAP CARD? DAMMIT!

@nail1080: Ah, there's nail being nail. It's just not a thread until both HandsomeDead AND nail1080 have something negative to say. Jesus, where's Kaos Angel when ya need him?

@the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG: I was gone for about four or five months. I wrote a couple of blogs, but I pretty much jetted from the forums. Also, I have no clue what this play is. I'll have to go hit up his profile again and do some searching.

@CaptainCody: OH MY! I either missed that or was around and just ignored it.

@Origina1Penguin: PENGUIN! Another familiar face.

@Jeust: Good to hear. I'm better now. Got some work to be doing on some wikis around here though. My BattleForge page is so outdated now. What's been up with you? You still holding down that Nier page?

Aronman789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#77  Edited By Aronman789

@jakob187: Claude is working on some local play. It's Dracula, and he's Van Helsing.

Also welcome, duder.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By jakob187

@Aronman789: Oh damn! Sounds good. I miss that old coot.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By iam3green

well welcome back. i guess it's cool to work at a place that has video games.  the one in my town went out of business for what ever reason.

Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#80  Edited By Brendan

Hello guy that I've always seen around the forums but not for a while until recently.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#81  Edited By Claude

You mentioned me, so I had to bump. I've been busy myself. Trying to catch up.

samfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#82  Edited By samfo
@jakob187: glad you've seen the light :)