Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 1

#101  Edited By granderojo
Snipzor said:
"
thabigred: That map is from a website entitled jew watch...so I question the accuracy of it.

Regardless of that, most people don't understand that Palestinians are Syrians, and the whole reason they claim Israel is because when Saldin sacked Jursalem he had the city signed over to him.  That was 900 years ago, and before that it was in possession by the Jewish king Baldwin the IV.  Saldin empire was settled in Damascus in modern day Syria.  The muslims claim the land through conquest 900 years ago.

Israel is well within there power to take back the land, not saying you may agree with it, but that is how things are done.  Also the point about the kid being killed, well that is sad, but how about the lack of living conditions that drive kids to terrorism.  I would rather see them work out this conflict for good, than see this drag on for more years.

Well just to provide safety, I confirmed the validity of the map by looking at a historical map from 1600 to 2008.
"
It doesn't matter if the map is valid.

The fact is Israel is at war with Hamas, and Hamas is in political leadership of that state.  The dumbest things those people in palestine could had done is vote in Hamas.  They themselves called for there own demise.
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#102  Edited By Snipzor
thabigred said:
"Snipzor said:
"
thabigred: That map is from a website entitled jew watch...so I question the accuracy of it.

Regardless of that, most people don't understand that Palestinians are Syrians, and the whole reason they claim Israel is because when Saldin sacked Jursalem he had the city signed over to him.  That was 900 years ago, and before that it was in possession by the Jewish king Baldwin the IV.  Saldin empire was settled in Damascus in modern day Syria.  The muslims claim the land through conquest 900 years ago.

Israel is well within there power to take back the land, not saying you may agree with it, but that is how things are done.  Also the point about the kid being killed, well that is sad, but how about the lack of living conditions that drive kids to terrorism.  I would rather see them work out this conflict for good, than see this drag on for more years.

Well just to provide safety, I confirmed the validity of the map by looking at a historical map from 1600 to 2008.
"

The fact is Israel is at war with Hamas, and Hamas is in political leadership of that state.  The dumbest things those people in palestine could had done is vote in Hamas.  They themselves called for there own demise."
Well it is stupid, absolutely neglectful. BUT!!! Understandable. The people in Gaza has been stuck in this prison for 60 years. It is a prison, we don't understand what it is like to be trapped in a small area for that long, we really don't. We don't know how it feels like to have next to no food and next to no medicine, and the neighbouring nation is willing to take even more land every year (http://wire.antiwar.com/2008/12/12/negotiator-israel-wants-68-percent-of-west-bank-2/). All we can say is that they are desperate.
Is Hamas a terrorist group, hell yes! Are the people at fault for giving them power, absolutely not.
Pibo47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#103  Edited By Pibo47
Snipzor said:
"Pibo47 said:
"BODDAH said:
"I recently wrote an article on this subject:

The anti-war sentiment is somewhat disturbing. Hamas launched 6,646 mortars on Southern Israel over a period of 3 years, and now when Israel decides to defend itself the global media becomes one giant "keep your hands to yourself" diplomat. Pure ignorance.
"
People like snipzor dont care about all the jews killed and how they are attacked constantly. Only how poor poor hamas is getting their ass kicked."
People like you do not care for facts. You consistently call me Anti-Semitic (Even though both parties are to be considered Semitic) and neglect to show any quotes for proof.
Here is a basic chronology of the events that took place for the recent conflict. 

-Palestine and Israel had drawn up a ceasefire agreement. Palestinians promised that no rockets would be fired into Israsel, but Israel would be required to remove the wall that surrounds Gaza to which they would have to send in food and medicine for the people inside that symbolic prison.
-Elections to be held in Gaza, Israel does not remove wall and only sends in 20% of the resources promised (Thus breaking the ceasefire). Hamas does not fire back, Israel fires rocket that destroys tunnels leading out of Gaza (Were they sending in weapons or resources needed to survive? That is unclear, and cannot be confirmed yet)
-Hamas clearly pissed off, sent crude ballistic rockets in retaliation for Israel breaking the ceasefire. This is recent, as far back as July of 2008.
-Israel retaliates against the retaliation by sending in explosive rockets that eventually led to the deaths of 1000 people, 70% civilians (30% children)
-Israel uses White Phosphorus to "Illuminate the area" (Because they were out of flares, my ass) thus breaking the Geneva Convention (5 different laws) and over 70 UN violations
-Israel bombs UN facilities with the suspicion that Hamas was hiding there, clearly forgetting that they sent civilians there
-Hamas fires ballistic rockets into Israel, nobody is killed
-Israel bombs UN school killing 30 children, injuring hundreds (50 of which had to be amputated). Made up reason like (Hamas fired in that general direction). A UN probe has shown that there was no such event.
-Israel begins to let in humanitarian aid for 3 hours per day. Rockets continue afterwards.
-Israel sends in troops, use of human shields by the IDF has been confirmed. During this time, Israel had killed a Red Cross truck driver who was sending in medicine. Israel cuts off aid.
-People in Israel protest the Israeli action against Hamas. People around world continue to protest against Israel
-UN vote to condemn Israel passes. But one voted against the condemnation of Israel (Canada/Harper)
-Israeli Prime Minister ordered Bush to vote against the ceasefire they had drawn up

The most basic chronology. I could link you to a Jimmy Carter editorial (The best man on the planet for Israel/Palestine conflict explanation, created truce between Egypt and Israel during presidency). So I will.

"
I highly doubt much of the infomation is true. It is coming from the one of the worst american Presidents to have ever been elected. That man lives in a dream world were everyone can get along if they really try. And you forgetting about the attacks from hamas DURING the ceasefire, and even on the day it was signed israel was attacked. Im not the one ignoring facts here. You are. And Carter is another jew hater IMO, and many others think the same.
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Snipzor
Pibo47 said:
"Snipzor said:
"Pibo47 said:
"BODDAH said:
"I recently wrote an article on this subject:

The anti-war sentiment is somewhat disturbing. Hamas launched 6,646 mortars on Southern Israel over a period of 3 years, and now when Israel decides to defend itself the global media becomes one giant "keep your hands to yourself" diplomat. Pure ignorance.
"
People like snipzor dont care about all the jews killed and how they are attacked constantly. Only how poor poor hamas is getting their ass kicked."
People like you do not care for facts. You consistently call me Anti-Semitic (Even though both parties are to be considered Semitic) and neglect to show any quotes for proof.
Here is a basic chronology of the events that took place for the recent conflict. 

-Palestine and Israel had drawn up a ceasefire agreement. Palestinians promised that no rockets would be fired into Israsel, but Israel would be required to remove the wall that surrounds Gaza to which they would have to send in food and medicine for the people inside that symbolic prison.
-Elections to be held in Gaza, Israel does not remove wall and only sends in 20% of the resources promised (Thus breaking the ceasefire). Hamas does not fire back, Israel fires rocket that destroys tunnels leading out of Gaza (Were they sending in weapons or resources needed to survive? That is unclear, and cannot be confirmed yet)
-Hamas clearly pissed off, sent crude ballistic rockets in retaliation for Israel breaking the ceasefire. This is recent, as far back as July of 2008.
-Israel retaliates against the retaliation by sending in explosive rockets that eventually led to the deaths of 1000 people, 70% civilians (30% children)
-Israel uses White Phosphorus to "Illuminate the area" (Because they were out of flares, my ass) thus breaking the Geneva Convention (5 different laws) and over 70 UN violations
-Israel bombs UN facilities with the suspicion that Hamas was hiding there, clearly forgetting that they sent civilians there
-Hamas fires ballistic rockets into Israel, nobody is killed
-Israel bombs UN school killing 30 children, injuring hundreds (50 of which had to be amputated). Made up reason like (Hamas fired in that general direction). A UN probe has shown that there was no such event.
-Israel begins to let in humanitarian aid for 3 hours per day. Rockets continue afterwards.
-Israel sends in troops, use of human shields by the IDF has been confirmed. During this time, Israel had killed a Red Cross truck driver who was sending in medicine. Israel cuts off aid.
-People in Israel protest the Israeli action against Hamas. People around world continue to protest against Israel
-UN vote to condemn Israel passes. But one voted against the condemnation of Israel (Canada/Harper)
-Israeli Prime Minister ordered Bush to vote against the ceasefire they had drawn up

The most basic chronology. I could link you to a Jimmy Carter editorial (The best man on the planet for Israel/Palestine conflict explanation, created truce between Egypt and Israel during presidency). So I will.

"
I highly doubt much of the infomation is true. It is coming from the one of the worst american Presidents to have ever been elected. That man lives in a dream world were everyone can get along if they really try. And you forgetting about the attacks from hamas DURING the ceasefire, and even on the day it was signed israel was attacked. Im not the one ignoring facts here. You are. And Carter is another jew hater IMO, and many others think the same."
Nice, it seems as if everyone who disagrees with Israel is a "Jew Hater". I ask you, are the people in Israel who are protesting against their government "Jew Haters"? Think about what you say before you write it. Because I got all my information from a myriad of sources (Mainly BBC/ABC/NBC/TYT/UN/Red Cross).
Try to read the chronology before you mock it.  Idiot.
granderojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By granderojo
Snipzor said:
"thabigred said:
"Snipzor said:
"

"

The fact is Israel is at war with Hamas, and Hamas is in political leadership of that state.  The dumbest things those people in palestine could had done is vote in Hamas.  They themselves called for there own demise."
Well it is stupid, absolutely neglectful. BUT!!! Understandable. The people in Gaza has been stuck in this prison for 60 years. It is a prison, we don't understand what it is like to be trapped in a small area for that long, we really don't. We don't know how it feels like to have next to no food and next to no medicine, and the neighbouring nation is willing to take even more land every year (http://wire.antiwar.com/2008/12/12/negotiator-israel-wants-68-percent-of-west-bank-2/). All we can say is that they are desperate.
Is Hamas a terrorist group, hell yes! Are the people at fault for giving them power, absolutely not.
"
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Snipzor
thabigred said:
"Snipzor said:
"thabigred said:
"Snipzor said:
"

"

"
War is an act of violence whose object is to constrain the enemy, to accomplish our will. -George Washington

Israel wants to end hamas, and at the moment they are leaders of Palestine."
The problem is that Israel is going about this all wrong. Hamas wants to end Israel, and Israel wants to end Hamas. It doesn't help you when you both think it is a good idea to bomb civilians on either side. It is their own damn fault because they are too damn proud.
ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#107  Edited By ryanwho

When did the word "war" become an end-all talking point to excuse atrocities. There's an atrocity over there- oh wait its war nevermind these things happen, I thought it was an atrocity not related to war which would be repugnant. But its war, naturally, even the good guys are going to rape women and murder children and lock people in camps where they're tortured. These things just happen.
Fucking lunatics. No wonder the war will never end with amazing insights and petty rationalizations like that. 'Hey I can kill little girls because this is war and my granddad was in the holocaust.' What a fucking joke.

granderojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By granderojo
Snipzor said:
"thabigred said:
"Snipzor said:
"thabigred said:
"Snipzor said:
"

"

"
War is an act of violence whose object is to constrain the enemy, to accomplish our will. -George Washington

The problem is that Israel is going about this all wrong. Hamas wants to end Israel, and Israel wants to end Hamas. It doesn't help you when you both think it is a good idea to bomb civilians on either side. It is their own damn fault because they are too damn proud."
One has bigger guns, and the one with  bigger guns gets a shit storm for it.

How else would they go about taking out hamas with flowers and bunny rabbits?

As for the topic of the thread about the kid, that soldier was doing what he was taught to do, that is why he justifies it.  In your eyes that training is wrong, but that is the thing about war, some people just don't understand it.
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Snipzor
thabigred said:
"Snipzor said:
"thabigred said:
"Snipzor said:
"thabigred said:
"Snipzor said:
"

"

"

The problem is that Israel is going about this all wrong. Hamas wants to end Israel, and Israel wants to end Hamas. It doesn't help you when you both think it is a good idea to bomb civilians on either side. It is their own damn fault because they are too damn proud."

As for the topic of the thread about the kid, that soldier was doing what he was taught to do, that is why he justifies it.  In your eyes that training is wrong, but that is the thing about war, some people just don't understand it."
You clearly don't get it. The only reason Hamas exists is because Israel created the conditions in which people would be desperate enough to create Hamas.
granderojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By granderojo
Snipzor said:
You clearly don't get it. The only reason Hamas exists is because Israel created the conditions in which people would be desperate enough to create Hamas."

President of Palestine, Mahmoud Abbas:

"From here, our people begin the march towards establishing an independent Palestinian state with Jerusalem as its capital"

These people called for there own demise. 
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Snipzor
thabigred said:
"Snipzor said:
You clearly don't get it. The only reason Hamas exists is because Israel created the conditions in which people would be desperate enough to create Hamas."

"From here, our people begin the march towards establishing an independent Palestinian state with Jerusalem as its capital"

These people called for there own demise. "
No, they called that they want their own territory back.
Pibo47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Pibo47

Snipzor said:

As for the topic of the thread about the kid, that soldier was doing what he was taught to do, that is why he justifies it.  In your eyes that training is wrong, but that is the thing about war, some people just don't understand it."
So i guess that 2 wrongs do make a right. And nice map, to bad there is no evidence proving that israel is rounding random non-israelis and shooting them. And i dont hear them saying anything about the palestinian's needing to be wiped off the map. I hear quite the oppisite. Oh and by the way, using your logic, the germans had every right to round up the jews and kill them because of their depression (economic).
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#113  Edited By Jayge_

Pibo, let the thread die. He created it, whether he admits it or not, to incite a heated discussion (if not a flame war). If the article he posted had any discussion value, it was lost on the first page. It's an old article, from a past event, and there was no legitimate reason to post it, other than to let people sit around sniffing their own farts, discussing the injustices of those evil, hurtful Israelis upon the poor cuddly Palestinians, while praising each other on how wonderfully liberal they all are. Just drop it.

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#114  Edited By Snail
Jayge said:
"Pibo, let the thread die. He created it, whether he admits it or not, to incite a heated discussion (if not a flame war). If the article he posted had any discussion value, it was lost on the first page. It's an old article, from a past event, and there was no legitimate reason to post it, other than to let people sit around sniffing their own farts, discussing the injustices of those evil, hurtful Israelis upon the poor cuddly Palestinians, while praising each other on how wonderfully liberal they all are. Just drop it."
Quoted for truth. From my point of view, this discussion is going nowhere.
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Snipzor
Snail said:
"Jayge said:
"Pibo, let the thread die. He created it, whether he admits it or not, to incite a heated discussion (if not a flame war). If the article he posted had any discussion value, it was lost on the first page. It's an old article, from a past event, and there was no legitimate reason to post it, other than to let people sit around sniffing their own farts, discussing the injustices of those evil, hurtful Israelis upon the poor cuddly Palestinians, while praising each other on how wonderfully liberal they all are. Just drop it."
Quoted for truth. From my point of view, this discussion is going nowhere."
Agreed, I SUMMON FORTH, THE MODS!!!
TEAR DOWN THIS THREAD!!!
serbsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#116  Edited By serbsta

Once again... LOL! (pokes finger) at those calling OP a jew-hater. Clowns...

granderojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By granderojo
Snipzor said:
"thabigred said:
"Snipzor said:

No, they called that they want their own territory back."
Well the Jews held the land before the Muslims sacked Jerusalem 900 years ago, are they not entitled to their own land?

Israel is not forcing a state religion, and they cannot have that.  This is a political discussion that has been going on since the dawn of the Abraham religions.  Ben Franklin once said War is politics with blood, and politics is war without blood.

Regardless the people stand a better representation if Israel swallows up there country, what do they stand to lose as a state?  Poverty, famine, etc.  This war is the best thing for Palestine, it will end the blockade on the economy, and allow the PEOPLE in the country the ability to make something of there lives.  Not fall into the grasp of a hate group because there pride got the better of them.
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Snipzor
thabigred said:
"Snipzor said:
"thabigred said:
"Snipzor said:

Well the Jews held the land before the Muslims sacked Jerusalem 900 years ago, are they not entitled to their own land?

Israel is not forcing a state religion, and they cannot have that.  This is a political discussion that has been going on since the dawn of the Abraham religions.  Ben Franklin once said War is politics with blood, and politics is war without blood.

Regardless the people stand a better representation if Israel swallows up there country, what do they stand to lose as a state?  Poverty, famine, etc.  This war is the best thing for Palestine, it will end the blockade on the economy, and allow the PEOPLE in the country the ability to make something of there lives.  Not fall into the grasp of a hate group because there pride got the better of them.
"
History called, they want to remind you that 900 years ago doesn't matter, this isn't one of those checkboard moments where we tally up to see who did the worse attrocities.
Depression

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#119  Edited By Depression

Isreal, is americas welfare state our taxes pay for there genocide

Pibo47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Pibo47
Depression said:
"Isreal, is americas welfare state our taxes pay for there genocide"
What genocide? I would love some evidence saying that are doing this
Genocide: systematic killing of a racial or cultural group.
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Snipzor
Pibo47 said:
"Depression said:
"Isreal, is americas welfare state our taxes pay for there genocide"
What genocide? I would love some evidence saying that are doing this
Genocide: systematic killing of a racial or cultural group."
Look at the Palestinians territory from 1948 to 2008. 60 years of constant shrinking on the Palestinian side, and constant growth on the Israeli side. Let's not forget that Gaza is surrounded by a giant fucking wall (Aptly named "Giant Fucking Wall" by society) which also decreases in size for each land demand by the Israeli government.
TheJadeAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By TheJadeAngel

The simple fact is that these things happen on a daily basis .  Not everything that happens gets reported to the news .

" When we Learn and Understand the Meaning of Love we will forget the Love of Power and Truly Know Peace "

ieatlions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By ieatlions

I don't get this if it was an isreali girl there would be a uproar saying how wrong it was, but since its a palestinian who died its not that big of a deal. It doesnt matter that there at war a childs life is just that a childs life and you can't justify the life of that child.

Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Snipzor
ieatlions said:
"I don't get this if it was an isreali girl there would be a uproar saying how wrong it was, but since its a palestinian who died its not that big of a deal. It doesnt matter that there at war a childs life is just that a childs life and you can't justify the life of that child."
Excellent point ieatlions. But when looking back, it seems as if some people place Palestinian children in lower regard for humanity, I don't know why or how.
granderojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By granderojo
Snipzor said:
"thabigred said:
"Snipzor said:
"thabigred said:
"Snipzor said:

"
History called, they want to remind you that 900 years ago doesn't matter, this isn't one of those checkboard moments where we tally up to see who did the worse attrocities."
well religion still matters to these people and it is way longer than that, I think indeed Israel has the right to conquest, America was conquered by the europeans, why are we in this day in age above such things.

All war is, is humans embracing natural selection on a larger scale, if you don't like that make your own war buddy, but bitching about this shit is just going to get you upset about something you have NO control over.