• 125 results
Pibo47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By Pibo47

Wow. TC is a complete anti-semitie. Hate the jews, just because everyone else in the world does. The jews are the cause of EVERY problem right? This is an arcane war that will go on FOREVER! So get used to it and hang on for the ride because this shit hasnt even gotten that hot yet. Its going to get much worse then its just going to end. The end will come about when all humans are dead which will probably be a good long while.

Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By Snipzor
Pibo47 said:
"Wow. TC is a complete anti-semitie. Hate the jews, just because everyone else in the world does. The jews are the cause of EVERY problem right? This is an arcane war that will go on FOREVER! So get used to it and hang on for the ride because this shit hasnt even gotten that hot yet. Its going to get much worse then its just going to end. The end will come about when all humans are dead which will probably be a good long while."
Wow, you are a retard in denial:
1) Both parties in this situation are to be considered as Semite.
2) I had never said anything about Jews being the problem, rather the IDF which is a terrorist organization as well as the Israeli government.
3) I hate both parties in the situation.
4) The point was to compare the situation of 2004 and now. In which striking similarities come up. i.e: The stupid amount of "accidental" friendly fire and civilian casualties.

Please point to any place in the thread which exclaims my "Apparent Hatred of the Jews". A quote would be nice.
keyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By keyhunter

We need to resurrect Hitler and put him into command of a crack team of commando's of varying race and religion (hilarity ensues) and send them into the war torn middle east.

Icil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By Icil
keyhunter said:
"It's good strategy. And if videogames have taught us anything over the past 20 years, it's good military strategy. Only since the 20th century have people developed this super liberal save the whales attitude you seem to be presenting. And as you can see, the middle east hasn't reached the 20th century. These people live to hate one another and have done so for 60 years. If neither one of these factions makes a decisive strike, then the bombing and the gassing and the maiming and the violence will go on forever. In the long run a bloodbath would be better for all."
Um. Attacking non-military targets is illegal under the Geneva convention. 'In the long run', any death at all is bad for the whole world, and that's provable.

Also, the middle east is more unified then ever, thanks to American and Israeli-started conflicts. Iran is trying to get into the '20th century' with their nuclear energy program. We're not exactly enabling development over there.
Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Milkman
AndrewGaspar said:
"Yes, because only Israeli troops have ever done anything stupid or cruel.

Please try again."
Did he imply that at all? You're an idiot.
super_machine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#56  Edited By super_machine
Pibo47 said:
"Wow. TC is a complete anti-semitie. Hate the jews, just because everyone else in the world does. The jews are the cause of EVERY problem right? This is an arcane war that will go on FOREVER! So get used to it and hang on for the ride because this shit hasnt even gotten that hot yet. Its going to get much worse then its just going to end. The end will come about when all humans are dead which will probably be a good long while."
You are a tool. I dont hate Jews, but I'm not going to give them a free pass just because its seems like the popular thing to do. Both sides do stupid shit that makes no sense, and I really don't agree with supporting either agenda.
breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#57  Edited By breadfan
Snipzor said:
"AndrewGaspar said:
"Oh, wait. I didn't read the date.

Wednesday 24 November 2004

Please move along people. This happened FOUR YEARS AGO."
Wow, that wasn't the point of showing the article. I was just showing how they did the exact same shit four years ago and are using the exact same excuses and the exact same cover-ups. Well they fucked up this time."
Well considering this sort of thing has been happening for years (Israel DEFENDING itself from outside countries who would love to see nothing more than them wiped off the face of the Earth), don't dismiss this as the 'exact same excuses'.  Woman and children are used as suicide bombers in the Middle East, that shows what groups such as Hamas are willing to do in order to kill innocent people.
Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#58  Edited By Shadow

THAT is severely fucked up

Pibo47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Pibo47
Snipzor said:
"Pibo47 said:
Wow, you are a retard in denial:
1) Both parties in this situation are to be considered as Semite.
2) I had never said anything about Jews being the problem, rather the IDF which is a terrorist organization as well as the Israeli government.
3) I hate both parties in the situation.
4) The point was to compare the situation of 2004 and now. In which striking similarities come up. i.e: The stupid amount of "accidental" friendly fire and civilian casualties.

Please point to any place in the thread which exclaims my "Apparent Hatred of the Jews". A quote would be nice.
"
You're an idiot. Let me go get you something that is easy enough for you to read so that you may understand the situation a little better.
Read this entire thing. And the reason i am posting that is because you are racist. You bashing the jews (in your blog post about some certain country being dicks) for doing what everyone else is doing, which is acting like animals. People in general suck. We kill and destroy. Im not sure who told you that we can be kind and sweet creatures. Who ever it was, they lied. People love war, if we didnt we wouldnt have so many. 
P.S if you EVER use that stupid as fucking bullshit arguement about HAMAS using shit missiles. I will slap you if the god damned face. Example. Someone gets stabbed, but then you say they are wrong for pressing charges because the knife wasnt very long. ITS JUST FREAKING RETARD TO SAY SUCK A THING!! THEY STILL GOT STABBED AND THEY KILLER WILL MOST LIKLY TRY A FUCKING GAIN!!!!!
Ghostin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#60  Edited By Ghostin

Some of this thread got real scary... real quick.

If large countries (and the worlds only superpower) start to apportion blame there will never be peace in the region.  There have been warcrimes on both sides of this conflict.  Having grown up in the UK during the era of IRA bombings I know you only ever solve these things by getting the moderates on both sides to sit down and talk.

I am confident that your incoming President will give this more credence than your last one.

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

Jerusaleum and Gaza's governments are so fucking stupid.
Well, most's are, but don't they realize that they've been fighting since before biblical times?  Hmm... they're going to win now....

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#62  Edited By breadfan
SmugDarkLoser said:
"Jerusaleum and Gaza's governments are so fucking stupid.
Well, most's are, but don't they realize that they've been fighting since before biblical times?  Hmm... they're going to win now...."
Jerusalem is the capital of Israel for one, so you would be referring to Israel's government.  How is Israel's government stupid?  Is it because they have had enough attacks on their country and doing something about it?
LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By LiquidPrince

People like him need to be shot. God stories like this piss me off...

Bonesofwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Bonesofwar

Oh boy there it is, accusations of anti-semitism have started flying. I knew this would happen, you can't say anything bad about Israel without being labeled and anti-semite, even if what is being said is true and completely fair. And since when is it racism to bash on a religion? Way to show how educated you are, bud.

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

Br3adfan said:

"SmugDarkLoser said:
"Jerusaleum and Gaza's governments are so fucking stupid.
Well, most's are, but don't they realize that they've been fighting since before biblical times?  Hmm... they're going to win now...."
Jerusalem is the capital of Israel for one, so you would be referring to Israel's government.  How is Israel's government stupid?  Is it because they have had enough attacks on their country and doing something about it?"

Ahh... Jerusaleum rules israel. 

I think they're just stupid because they're fucking just carrying on violence.
Government sucks. 

Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Snipzor

How shocking that someone calls me Anti-Semitic within the span of 30 minutes. I mean, is it racist to call out a government on their wrong doings? Hell no. Will I be wrong in calling out Israel's use of human shields? Hell no (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4314898.stm), it is simple fact. Since when are facts considered to be a bad thing?

Anyways, I did have a three page response to the one who called me racist, but it was too much work (And I accidentally lost the response).
TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#67  Edited By TheHBK

yeah killing children is fucked up but lets not get ahead of ourselves.  People are now more outraged about this than i ever saw about the Iraq war.  When you got rockets coming into your country by some asshole terrorists who run shit in that place, then its time to do something.  The world dont give a fuck for a while, even though they all say how fucked up it is that Hamas controls shit there.  But you didnt see rockets coming in from Iraq into the US did you?  Maybe we are still waiting for them.  Anyway, point is, that the UN wasnt doing shit to stop the rocket fire, Israel had to do something.  Now do I agree with how they have handled this?  Not really, it looks more retarded than the Iraq war.  Its one of those situations where something had to be done, they just didnt do the right thing or do it the right way.

Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Snipzor
TheHBK said:
"yeah killing children is fucked up but lets not get ahead of ourselves.  People are now more outraged about this than i ever saw about the Iraq war.  When you got rockets coming into your country by some asshole terrorists who run shit in that place, then its time to do something.  The world dont give a fuck for a while, even though they all say how fucked up it is that Hamas controls shit there.  But you didnt see rockets coming in from Iraq into the US did you?  Maybe we are still waiting for them.  Anyway, point is, that the UN wasnt doing shit to stop the rocket fire, Israel had to do something.  Now do I agree with how they have handled this?  Not really, it looks more retarded than the Iraq war.  Its one of those situations where something had to be done, they just didnt do the right thing or do it the right way."
Well I would just like to correct the chronology of the events. Israel first broke the ceasefire by denying the proper amount of resources (Food/Medicine/Clothing) to go into Gaza. It was in the ceasefire. Israel then proceeded to goat Hamas with that and had the final blow by bombing a Gaza tunnel to bits.
Pibo47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Pibo47
Snipzor said:
"How shocking that someone calls me Anti-Semitic within the span of 30 minutes. I mean, is it racist to call out a government on their wrong doings? Hell no. Will I be wrong in calling out Israel's use of human shields? Hell no (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4314898.stm), it is simple fact. Since when are facts considered to be a bad thing?
Anyways, I did have a three page response to the one who called me racist, but it was too much work (And I accidentally lost the response).
"

This is exactly why I am calling you a racist. You have a definitive double standard. Evil uses human shields. But poor little hamas doesn’t? Bullshit. You sling shit in a matter you have no knowledge of.

Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Snipzor
Pibo47 said:
"Snipzor said:
"How shocking that someone calls me Anti-Semitic within the span of 30 minutes. I mean, is it racist to call out a government on their wrong doings? Hell no. Will I be wrong in calling out Israel's use of human shields? Hell no (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4314898.stm), it is simple fact. Since when are facts considered to be a bad thing?
"

This is exactly why I am calling you a racist. You have a definitive double standard. Evil uses human shields. But poor little hamas doesn’t? Bullshit. You sling shit in a matter you have no knowledge of.

"
Well in my other comment (Which was accidentally deleated), I agreed that Hamas was using human shields. Asshole, where's your anger when your favorite nation uses human shields (Except literally whereas the use of human shields by Hamas is semi-debatable the way in which the IDF presents it).
Oh, and replytard didn't read the article.
Pibo47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Pibo47
Snipzor said:
"Pibo47 said:
"Snipzor said:
"

"
Well in my other comment (Which was accidentally deleated), I agreed that Hamas was using human shields. Asshole, where's your anger when your favorite nation uses human shields (Except literally whereas the use of human shields by Hamas is semi-debatable the way in which the IDF presents it).
"
I have no "favorite" nation. I just hate idiot's that hate on one nation because they think its cool. You, are one of those people. The media picks on them, and so does the rest of the world. Its crap. If it was up to me, i would have nuked the ENTIRE planet earth by now just so i could speed up the damn process.
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#72  Edited By jakob187

Hey, check this out, I've got a much better idea:

Don't get involved with conflicts that have been going on since before your great-great-great grandfather was born.
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Snipzor
Pibo47 said:
"Snipzor said:
"Pibo47 said:
"Snipzor said:
"

"
"
I have no "favorite" nation. I just hate idiot's that hate on one nation because they think its cool. You, are one of those people. The media picks on them, and so does the rest of the world. Its crap. If it was up to me, i would have nuked the ENTIRE planet earth by now just so i could speed up the damn process."
So humanitarianism is hating a country just because it is cool?! When was it a problem to call out a country's government and military on their illegal practices?
No Caption Provided
Since when did the media hate on Israel?! Last time I checked, pointing out simple facts is not hating on a country? The majority of the world supported Israel up until they decided to bomb the fuck out of innocent lives and UN buildings.
serbsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By serbsta

LOL! at all the idiots calling the OP an anti-Semite. That word should not even exist, by calling him an anti-Semite youre saying he's against the whole Middle-Eastern world.

Icil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Icil

I don't want to spark any hatred here, but I felt as though I should share how the Arabs are feeling right now because I have family there and I've lived there for a while.

The Arab world has lived in that region for thousands of years. Isreal comes in and gets some land. That's cool, that's fine. Then, Isreal becomes a nuclear power. So now we have all these Arab nations with thousand year histories being threatened (not directly, but implicitly) by a country with the capability of wiping the entire Arab culture and people off the map in a few hours. Isreal, by the way, is only this threatening because of America's gigantic funding of their military. So, naturally, they consider America the cause of this.

Being angry at Isreal is the Arabs' second reaction. The first is fear. They believe that there's nothing stopping Isreal from issuing a genocide order. Lots of Arab soldiers are willing to die because they believe that if they do nothing, their own deaths and that of their people is approaching. I know this because I have friends in Hezbollah. And, before this post gets too long, I'll mention that 90% of Hamas' funding goes to social projects and community building. 10% is for their military operations. Hamas and Hezbollah are considered heroes of the Arab world: building schools, refurbishing mosques, etc.

So you have to imagine what Isreal's actions look like to the arab people right now. They believe it's starting.

The_Ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By The_Ish
Bonesofwar said:
"This is like a guy accidently bumping into some one on the subway, and then the person who got bumped goes and blows up the other guys house, with the children inside. Not to justify Hamas or anything, but Israel is going overboard on this one.
If you're saying that Isreal is unjustified in making war with Hamas then I have to say you are wrong.

If you're saying that blowing up schools and hospitals and the like is wrong, then I would have to agree with you.
The_Ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By The_Ish
Pibo47 said:
Where in his post had he made a racist comment?
The_Ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By The_Ish
Pibo47 said:
"Snipzor said:
"

"
I must also ask where did he say, or even imply that Hamas doesn't use human shields?
Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Rowr

Its called war.

Nothing you couldnt find performed by the odd American troop in vietnam or iraq even.

The_Ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By The_Ish
Icil said:
"I don't want to spark any hatred here, but I felt as though I should share how the Arabs are feeling right now because I have family there and I've lived there for a while.

The Arab world has lived in that region for thousands of years. Isreal comes in and gets some land. That's cool, that's fine. Then, Isreal becomes a nuclear power. So now we have all these Arab nations with thousand year histories being threatened (not directly, but implicitly) by a country with the capability of wiping the entire Arab culture and people off the map in a few hours. Isreal, by the way, is only this threatening because of America's gigantic funding of their military. So, naturally, they consider America the cause of this.

Being angry at Isreal is the Arabs' second reaction. The first is fear. They believe that there's nothing stopping Isreal from issuing a genocide order. Lots of Arab soldiers are willing to die because they believe that if they do nothing, their own deaths and that of their people is approaching. I know this because I have friends in Hezbollah. And, before this post gets too long, I'll mention that 90% of Hamas' funding goes to social projects and community building. 10% is for their military operations. Hamas and Hezbollah are considered heroes of the Arab world: building schools, refurbishing mosques, etc.

So you have to imagine what Isreal's actions look like to the arab people right now. They believe it's starting."
These are some of the most bullcrap excuses I have ever seen.

So what if the Arab world has lived there for thousands of years? if you want to go by who had it first, it was Sumerians, then the Babylonians, and then the Jews. Arabs have about as much claim towards that region as do Israelis, more so, because they can actually defend their sovereignty. And just having nuclear power doesn't mean that Isreal wants to destroy the Arab world. The only reason Isreal uses violence in that region is because every Arab nation in the area declared war on it as soon as it was formed.

Nothing is stopping Isreal from starting a genocide? Really? Then where is the genocide?

Also, you may need to ask your friends where much of that money comes from. I'll give you a hint. It starts with "Black" and ends with "Market". You cannot absolve Hamas or Hezbollah of anything.

serbsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By serbsta
The_Ish said:
"Icil said:
"I don't want to spark any hatred here, but I felt as though I should share how the Arabs are feeling right now because I have family there and I've lived there for a while.

So you have to imagine what Isreal's actions look like to the arab people right now. They believe it's starting."

Nothing is stopping Isreal from starting a genocide? Really? Then where is the genocide?

Is that a trick question?
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Snipzor
serbsta said:
"The_Ish said:
"Icil said:

Is that a trick question?"
Not a trick question. Correctly named
Not a trick question. Correctly named "Slow Genocide"

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#83  Edited By mike

Ever seen that video of the 13 year old boy cutting a prisoner's head off in the name of Allah?  Age is quite meaningless, a 13 year old can pull the trigger just as effectively as a 31 year old can.

thordain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By thordain
MB said:
"Ever seen that video of the 13 year old boy cutting a prisoner's head off in the name of Allah?  Age is quite meaningless, a 13 year old can pull the trigger just as effectively as a 31 year old can."
A terrified 13 year old walking away from the camp?

On a side note, it's pretty obvious Snipzor isn't racist.
BODDAH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By BODDAH
Log

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Log

I know this is a harsh thing to say... but its war. Innocent people die in wars and pulling punches only resorts in more deaths. Yeah killing people is wrong but its the way of the world the sooner you accept it the better. The media ruins a competent military's ability to do what it takes to win a war. Were forced to pull punches and play nice just because a bunch of hippies dont want some random kid to die.

Omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Omega
Log said:
"I know this is a harsh thing to say... but its war. Innocent people die in wars and pulling punches only resorts in more deaths. Yeah killing people is wrong but its the way of the world the sooner you accept it the better. The media ruins a competent military's ability to do what it takes to win a war. Were forced to pull punches and play nice just because a bunch of hippies dont want some random kid to die."
Yeah it sucks when a reporter finds out about the atrocities that a competent military preforms on a daily basis. Damn the media damn them for their moral outcries. And fuck the hippies too for not wanting to be associated with a government that would allow such things to occur.
Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Gunner
Omega said:
"Log said:
"I know this is a harsh thing to say... but its war. Innocent people die in wars and pulling punches only resorts in more deaths. Yeah killing people is wrong but its the way of the world the sooner you accept it the better. The media ruins a competent military's ability to do what it takes to win a war. Were forced to pull punches and play nice just because a bunch of hippies dont want some random kid to die."
Yeah it sucks when a reporter finds out about the atrocities that a competent military preforms on a daily basis. Damn the media damn them for their moral outcries. And fuck the hippies too for not wanting to be associated with a government that would allow such things to occur."
Yup and i must be a hippy for not wanting innocent people to die for something they dont want to get involved in.
Optiow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#89  Edited By Optiow

Why can the Israeiles just leave the people alone?

Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Gunner
Optiow said:
"Why can the Israeiles just leave the people alone?"
I suggest you read this
Avatar image for deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5
deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

To be fair, the Israeli military isn't likely to be trained as peace keepers. Like the Americans, they are trained to kill people. The idea that the military have some obligation to be nice is a modern concept that some would rather ignore, because it's ineffective. People forget that this kind of thing is apart of war by its very nature, and of course they are appalled. They aught to be, imo, war is appalling. Here we have one that should have never happened, but it did. Atrocities are being committed on both sides, it's a little ignorant to lay blame on either one of them alone.

serbsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By serbsta
Snipzor said:
"serbsta said:
"The_Ish said:
"Icil said:

"
Yeah... i thought he was trying to fool me. Grrrrr.
TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By TwoOneFive

i wish the us government would just stop stickin its nose in foriegn affairs. the founding fathers warned against it, and now we face terrorism everyday because of it. 

serbsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By serbsta
TwoOneFive said:
"i wish the us government would just stop stickin its nose in foriegn affairs. the founding fathers warned against it, and now we face terrorism everyday because of it. "
The US government is not sticking its nose anywhere, its been STUCK in for a very long time and its not coming out. Jews number quite a few in US congress, its ignorant to assume they have no say in how much aid gets sent to Israel and what the US gets involved in in that area.
Pibo47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Pibo47
BODDAH said:
"I recently wrote an article on this subject:

The anti-war sentiment is somewhat disturbing. Hamas launched 6,646 mortars on Southern Israel over a period of 3 years, and now when Israel decides to defend itself the global media becomes one giant "keep your hands to yourself" diplomat. Pure ignorance.
"
People like snipzor dont care about all the jews killed and how they are attacked constantly. Only how poor poor hamas is getting their ass kicked.
xplodedd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#96  Edited By xplodedd

fuck this,
its a child soldier.
and besides what us does in iraq is right?

granderojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#97  Edited By granderojo
Snipzor said:
"serbsta said:
"The_Ish said:
"Icil said:

"
That map is from a website entitled jew watch...so I question the accuracy of it.

Regardless of that, most people don't understand that Palestinians are Syrians, and the whole reason they claim Israel is because when Saldin sacked Jursalem he had the city signed over to him.  That was 900 years ago, and before that it was in possession by the Jewish king Baldwin the IV.  Saldin empire was settled in Damascus in modern day Syria.  The muslims claim the land through conquest 900 years ago.

Israel is well within there power to take back the land, not saying you may agree with it, but that is how things are done.  Also the point about the kid being killed, well that is sad, but how about the lack of living conditions that drive kids to terrorism.  I would rather see them work out this conflict for good, than see this drag on for more years.
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Snipzor
Pibo47 said:
"BODDAH said:
"I recently wrote an article on this subject:

The anti-war sentiment is somewhat disturbing. Hamas launched 6,646 mortars on Southern Israel over a period of 3 years, and now when Israel decides to defend itself the global media becomes one giant "keep your hands to yourself" diplomat. Pure ignorance.
"
People like snipzor dont care about all the jews killed and how they are attacked constantly. Only how poor poor hamas is getting their ass kicked."
People like you do not care for facts. You consistently call me Anti-Semitic (Even though both parties are to be considered Semitic) and neglect to show any quotes for proof.
Here is a basic chronology of the events that took place for the recent conflict. 

-Palestine and Israel had drawn up a ceasefire agreement. Palestinians promised that no rockets would be fired into Israsel, but Israel would be required to remove the wall that surrounds Gaza to which they would have to send in food and medicine for the people inside that symbolic prison.
-Elections to be held in Gaza, Israel does not remove wall and only sends in 20% of the resources promised (Thus breaking the ceasefire). Hamas does not fire back, Israel fires rocket that destroys tunnels leading out of Gaza (Were they sending in weapons or resources needed to survive? That is unclear, and cannot be confirmed yet)
-Hamas clearly pissed off, sent crude ballistic rockets in retaliation for Israel breaking the ceasefire. This is recent, as far back as July of 2008.
-Israel retaliates against the retaliation by sending in explosive rockets that eventually led to the deaths of 1000 people, 70% civilians (30% children)
-Israel uses White Phosphorus to "Illuminate the area" (Because they were out of flares, my ass) thus breaking the Geneva Convention (5 different laws) and over 70 UN violations
-Israel bombs UN facilities with the suspicion that Hamas was hiding there, clearly forgetting that they sent civilians there
-Hamas fires ballistic rockets into Israel, nobody is killed
-Israel bombs UN school killing 30 children, injuring hundreds (50 of which had to be amputated). Made up reason like (Hamas fired in that general direction). A UN probe has shown that there was no such event.
-Israel begins to let in humanitarian aid for 3 hours per day. Rockets continue afterwards.
-Israel sends in troops, use of human shields by the IDF has been confirmed. During this time, Israel had killed a Red Cross truck driver who was sending in medicine. Israel cuts off aid.
-People in Israel protest the Israeli action against Hamas. People around world continue to protest against Israel
-UN vote to condemn Israel passes. But one voted against the condemnation of Israel (Canada/Harper)
-Israeli Prime Minister ordered Bush to vote against the ceasefire they had drawn up

The most basic chronology. I could link you to a Jimmy Carter editorial (The best man on the planet for Israel/Palestine conflict explanation, created truce between Egypt and Israel during presidency). So I will.

Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Snipzor
thabigred: That map is from a website entitled jew watch...so I question the accuracy of it.

Regardless of that, most people don't understand that Palestinians are Syrians, and the whole reason they claim Israel is because when Saldin sacked Jursalem he had the city signed over to him.  That was 900 years ago, and before that it was in possession by the Jewish king Baldwin the IV.  Saldin empire was settled in Damascus in modern day Syria.  The muslims claim the land through conquest 900 years ago.

Israel is well within there power to take back the land, not saying you may agree with it, but that is how things are done.  Also the point about the kid being killed, well that is sad, but how about the lack of living conditions that drive kids to terrorism.  I would rather see them work out this conflict for good, than see this drag on for more years.

Well just to provide safety, I confirmed the validity of the map by looking at a historical map from 1600 to 2008.
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Snipzor
xplodedd said:
"fuck this,
its a child soldier.
and besides what us does in iraq is right?"
Here is a crude summary of what you said:  "AMERICA DOES IT SO THIS ISN'T AN ISSUE!"
If that is not what you intended, rewrite what you said.